George Zimmerman is a Demon waiting t...
Slick

Kenova, WV

#160 Jul 21, 2013
Rahm wrote:
While the Zimmerman trial was going on seven youths under the age of eighteen were murdered in Chicago.
Why are none of you Trayvon fans the least bit interested in these cases?
Nobody really gives a flip about trayvon, this is just a way to attack concealed carry owners and laws
Spike Lee

Charleston, WV

#161 Jul 21, 2013
Innocent happy baby Trayvon was skipping while humming a merry tune along the road from the candy store with his Arizona Iced Tea and Skittles in prominent display, songbirds tweeting happy birdsong around his head.

Meanwhile, a horridly obese man emerged from the forest in full Klan regalia, waving goodbye to his fellow Tea-Party racist republican NRA members after another rally to promote rape culture against womyn and minorities. "Great meeting, you guys!" he shouted as he waved behind him. The man removed his Klan hood to reveal the hideous face of none other than George Zimmerman; his blond hair, pale white skin, and swastika tattoo in prominent display.

Suddenly, the evil tiny-dicked white NRA racist spotted innocent Trayvon playing with the happy animals in a scene reminiscent of Bambi. Enraged, the racist Zimmerman phoned the police. "BIPPITY BAPPITY YIPPITY YAPPITY YEAHAAWW TARNATION Y'ALL DE'RES A DAMN african IN THESE PARTS" he screeched at the operator while waving his Confederate flag. "I'M GONNA SHOOT ME A GODDAMN COON SKINNED african"

"No, please, don't do that you racist!" the 911 operator cried! "I am giving you a legally binding directive not to leave your gas-guzzling global warming causing rapist car with confederate flag and Romney 2012 bumperstickers! Spare that sweet, innocent little boy!"

But the racist small penile white NRA member Zimmerman had no mercy in his heart when he murdered poor baby toddler like jolly Trayvon with his tiny-penile compensation assault pistol. Flashes of MLK Jr and a thousand slaves being whipped flashed through Trayvon's mind to the chorus of angel choir as he ascended into heaven, while Zimmerman and the racist cracka ass police danced around Trayvon's corpse firing guns into the air like Yosemite Sam.

Knowing Zimmerman would need evidence in his favor for crimes they weren't going to charge him for, the racist police helped Zimmerman fake head injuries to make his story convincing.
paranoia will destroy ya

Huntington, WV

#162 Jul 21, 2013
Nancy wrote:
Jeorje had a trial, the case was heard dy Lawyers from both sides, then went to a jury then came withh a verdict af not guilty. I believe the justice did a good jod!
omg should of known it was you lady. you really are a demon. you have nonthing better to do then judge people. wtf. you judge people because there gay because there black because there whit . jews and wait now your judging a white man one of your own because he shot a jigga boy. im sure your perfect, what kind of church do you go to again. whats the name of it again. where do you worship. oh and lady before you judge me. don't worry about my grammer or spelling. any idiot can read what im saying. people need to stop coming on here acting like there so much better then every one else. blacks kill blacks whites kill whites. fu&k just a couple weeks ago a black 23 yr old was shot here in our home town at garys by another black. I don't see 100 post about that jigger on here. there was 4 kids shot and killed a few yrs ago in Huntington after prom one was a WHITE girl. it was done by a black guy where is all the complaints and post on that . lady get off your self built throne and get out of your house and do some thing in life. or does your self made church have a group for that to . B1t)h please
paranoia will destroy ya

Huntington, WV

#163 Jul 21, 2013
sorry Nancy that was for lady in red . not you. I accidently hit the reply on yours .... im sorry
1 post removed
rebl til i die

Huntington, WV

#165 Jul 21, 2013
all I got ta say is if the soth would have have won...... h377 I won even buy asprin with oton in it . and im white. and don't be callin meoo... it is what it is.
no sympathy

Ashville, OH

#166 Jul 21, 2013
George Zimmerman took another black thug off the streets. Too bad for his family , but that's what stupidity sometimes gets you.Given his additude towards whites, it was a matter of time before someone stood up to him.Praise George Zimmerman. By the way,where were the protests after simpson got away with slaughtering two people.Blacks were dancing in the streets.Not so great when it's black blood i guess.It's a two edged sword, live with it!
1 post removed
early cuylers

Mobile, AL

#168 Jul 21, 2013
Rahm wrote:
While the Zimmerman trial was going on seven youths under the age of eighteen were murdered in Chicago.
Why are none of you Trayvon fans the least bit interested in these cases?
Because there's nothing in it for them. Their only concern is to disarm white so the "beat down's" can commence without worry of getting capped.
1 post removed
early cuylers

Mobile, AL

#170 Jul 21, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My moron to English translator has the day off. What are you saying?
Dont pretend you dont know it is a troll jack*ss
early cuylers

Mobile, AL

#171 Jul 21, 2013
And also, enjoy the half breed black son of a white trash gutter ho in the WHITE house while you can. It will be a hundred generations before it happens again. And here's a little wake up call for you black dipsh*ts, the hispanics hate's your *ss ten times more than the white devil does.
The Lord

Vienna, WV

#172 Jul 21, 2013
smiley wrote:
<quoted text> i can defend myself zaphod the litle M F touch me or mine they got a nice surprize comming my kids smith and wesson will be a big help, i wont have to chase him down them kids are quick! like i said i dont roll around in the dirt, dont want to get that scum shit on me maybe you are the wuss maybe u should grow a set like i said time for people to get some ass about them!
If you have a set you don't need a gun little boy.
The Lord

Vienna, WV

#173 Jul 21, 2013
Slick wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody really gives a flip about trayvon, this is just a way to attack concealed carry owners and laws
Or to let you know we know you are cowards and spineless girly men
Steve Justice Jr.

Berkeley Springs, WV

#174 Jul 21, 2013
Spike Lee wrote:
Innocent happy baby Trayvon was skipping while humming a merry tune along the road from the candy store with his Arizona Iced Tea and Skittles in prominent display, songbirds tweeting happy birdsong around his head.

Meanwhile, a horridly obese man emerged from the forest in full Klan regalia, waving goodbye to his fellow Tea-Party racist republican NRA members after another rally to promote rape culture against womyn and minorities. "Great meeting, you guys!" he shouted as he waved behind him. The man removed his Klan hood to reveal the hideous face of none other than George Zimmerman; his blond hair, pale white skin, and swastika tattoo in prominent display.

Suddenly, the evil tiny-dicked white NRA racist spotted innocent Trayvon playing with the happy animals in a scene reminiscent of Bambi. Enraged, the racist Zimmerman phoned the police. "BIPPITY BAPPITY YIPPITY YAPPITY YEAHAAWW TARNATION Y'ALL DE'RES A DAMN african IN THESE PARTS" he screeched at the operator while waving his Confederate flag. "I'M GONNA SHOOT ME A GODDAMN COON SKINNED african"

"No, please, don't do that you racist!" the 911 operator cried! "I am giving you a legally binding directive not to leave your gas-guzzling global warming causing rapist car with confederate flag and Romney 2012 bumperstickers! Spare that sweet, innocent little boy!"

But the racist small penile white NRA member Zimmerman had no mercy in his heart when he murdered poor baby toddler like jolly Trayvon with his tiny-penile compensation assault pistol. Flashes of MLK Jr and a thousand slaves being whipped flashed through Trayvon's mind to the chorus of angel choir as he ascended into heaven, while Zimmerman and the racist cracka ass police danced around Trayvon's corpse firing guns into the air like Yosemite Sam.

Knowing Zimmerman would need evidence in his favor for crimes they weren't going to charge him for, the racist police helped Zimmerman fake head injuries to make his story convincing.
Lmao, your read the liberal media's mind.
ftw

London, UK

#175 Jul 21, 2013
Lady in Red wrote:
These 6 white southern bell's just found this man not guilty for kill a kid in cold blood.
This man was not the law, he had no right to get out of his car and follow this boy when he was doing nothing wrong except walk home from a 7-11 in his own neighborhood.
There is a special place being built in hell for George Zimmerman.
The little gang banging sonofabiotch Trayvons already in hell.LMAO
lol

Pine River, WI

#176 Jul 21, 2013
Spike Lee wrote:
You're a funny mother f$%ker.
1 post removed
idiots

Buena Park, CA

#178 Jul 27, 2013
theirs a hell for you all don't worry. just wait for you're death. it's going to happen. talk shit all you want online. but you all will have to be judged one day. even if you don't believe in none of that and are not religious... it don't matter. you still will be judged
1 post removed
zman

Hurricane, WV

#180 Jul 28, 2013
Zimmerman was found innocent by the court system. Get off the damn wagon.
Justiceisblind

Orange, CA

#181 Aug 2, 2013
A leader in the community, A neighborhood watch captain, and role model shoots a 17 year old male who was probably on his way to get high or do drugs.. In self defense! Obama talks about it and everybody goes nuts...great Mr President..Complete Bush move.. Zimmerman was not guilty! It was self defense.. All you people who think Zimmerman is a racist are probably uneducated. I bet all you who think Zimmerman was guilty were probably dancing and celebrating when OJ Simpson was found not guilty. Hilarious. And then to top it off classless protests of people go and rob stores and riot.. Oh yeah such a good way to honor this kid. Doesn't matter now I guess, Zimmerman is a free man. Justice system proved well here...unlike OJ's case.
real news

Dunbar, WV

#182 Aug 2, 2013
i remember when mlk got his self killed i was 9'we watched it on a old black and white tv with rabbit ears lol'this was in chicago i seen them riot blk ppl running out of stores with there arms full of cloths' no lie they were pushing those old consol tv's with the little wheels on them down the street' i asked my mom why' and why were no one crying' she said nothing what could she say' the national guards were just watching them' makeing sure they stayed in there own hood south side' they looted and burned it down' there own places how dumb i guess it was a free shopping day for them is that human like....
1 post removed
Skidtoz

Honolulu, HI

#184 Aug 21, 2013
He got away with murder for now.
But when zimmermans in his casket his soul will burn in hell for killing a teenager.
Junbugstruck

Huntington, WV

#185 Aug 21, 2013
TM is right where he should be and GZ is where he should be. That thug learned the hard way that stand your ground means just that. He thought he had the upper hand but after beating the victims head against the concrete and wouldn't stop, then the victim had no other choice but to stand his ground and defend himself.
The law actually worked with the stand your ground and I hope more idiots who want to pick on innocent victims will take note that they could be next. Carry your gun legally, the second amendment gives us that right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fresh Fart Tuesday 5 min Poopoo tofuu youyou 4
Cant understand the freshfart, poo lover onhere 8 min Poopoo tofuu youyou 1
Poop 11 min Poopoo tofuu youyou 10
HPV Causes Several Different Cancers 13 min Salty dog 4
Why are all the Pawn Shops in Huntington CLOSING? 23 min Brutis 27
America Held Hostage Day 94 26 min MarkJ- 3
Sheetz Westend 56 min Brenda Stone 6

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance