George Zimmerman is a Demon waiting t...
Dakota

Strathmore, Canada

#73 Jul 16, 2013
@Confederate Pride people who did bad things like own slaves like what YOUR ancestors did are in hell sucking the devils cock and burning in the lake of fire. There getting there karma for treating people like animals.
Dakota

Strathmore, Canada

#74 Jul 16, 2013
@commen sense he was a creepy ass who wasn't doing his job right! All he had to do was phone the police!
BlahBlahBlah

Logan, WV

#75 Jul 16, 2013
Dakota wrote:
@commen sense he was a creepy ass who wasn't doing his job right! All he had to do was phone the police!
Your the creepy a?? LOL
1 post removed
HunbleAtheist

Chesapeake, OH

#77 Jul 16, 2013
There is no God, heaven, or hell. Next, you will tell me Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy are real as well.

GZ was found innocent by a jury of his peers, so whether he was guilty or not is irrelevant now. Besides, despite his verdict of innocent, the man's reputation and health have suffered greatly from this event.
open minded

Saint Albans, WV

#78 Jul 16, 2013
Dakota wrote:
@Confederate Pride people who did bad things like own slaves like what YOUR ancestors did are in hell sucking the devils cock and burning in the lake of fire. There getting there karma for treating people like animals.
let that go man...I haven't own one of you or have I made any money off of you.

there is one good point about slavery , is that if it wasn't for your ancestors wasn't slaves, your line of family would of probably been dead decades ago.

only 1 in 3 baby are born alive and they usually die in the first year.

You ever hear that too every bad becomes a good.

sad but true. let that go, the redneck pray that you related to words and slavey ect.

I would care what happen to my people, look at YOUR life, that your ancestor gave some much, so you could have what you have today,
1 post removed
alpha male

Chesapeake, OH

#80 Jul 16, 2013
Zimmerman may have been a bit zealous, but the bottom line is that a jury of his peers, in a court of law determined that he did nothing criminal. He didn't go there with the intent of killing an unarmed punk kid. The kid attacked him, he was in fear of his life, he did what he had the right to do. That is the law. Both parties coulda, shoulda, tried harder to avoid the situation. Unfortunately, a tradgedy occured that night that left a horrible reminder that you can't attack others and if you do, they have the right to use deadly force to defend their lives. This is a right that we all have. Those that chose to excercise their rights, deserve to keep them. Oh ... and Rise Up Angry White Man!
1 post removed
Luke Voidwalker

South Point, OH

#82 Jul 17, 2013
Lady in Red wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but what about your english teacher.
I do think they need to find them and place them in jail for letting you out of the 3rd grade.
Im better then you. Do you ever walk through my neighborhood?
We probably could save so money from ssi, and foodstamps.
now get off your computer and go trade it for drugs, you junkie!!!
"Im better then you." Did you mean "I'm better than you"? Liberal, right?
Silent majority

United States

#83 Jul 17, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a right everyone has. Just the stupid laws in FL and a few other states. Soon it will be heard by the Supreme Court and should be found unconstitutional.
Get someone to read and explain this post to you before responding, troglodyte.
Preserving your own life is unconstitutional? Thanks for the tip Cliff Claven.
alpha male

Chesapeake, OH

#84 Jul 17, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a right everyone has. Just the stupid laws in FL and a few other states. Soon it will be heard by the Supreme Court and should be found unconstitutional.
Get someone to read and explain this post to you before responding, troglodyte.
Ahh, you'll be wrong about that also. Just like you were about the Zimmerman case. It's ok, you'll grow up someday. Till then, the rest of America will keep defending your right to self defense with a gun, even if you don't appreciate your freedoms.
Luke Voidwalker

South Point, OH

#85 Jul 17, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Preserving your own life is unconstitutional? Thanks for the tip Cliff Claven.
Blacks don't understand, they are being sold back into slavery by the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and the New Black Panther Party. Back in the 1619, the people that were putting blacks in chains were their own race, and it is still happening in Africa even today. It is also happening today in America too, blacks are being given free money and phones, just like the Native Americans were appeased with beads and trinkets. Ask yourself what happens when the money runs out? Most will starve or be killed, sounds like same party apartheid to me. History is repeating itself and blacks and whites and blinded by the hatred the so called "civil right leaders" are pushing. Sad really, mankind is truly doomed.
Blackboy Gunneddown

Huntington, WV

#86 Jul 17, 2013
Old trey got some black justice from a mexican
1 post removed

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#88 Jul 17, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>The TeaParty is now trying to figure out what office he should run for.
That was funny but George Zimmerman has a well documented history of working with people of all races and being an advocate for many black people. The whole race thing is sad. Just another way for talking heads to get another soapbox moment.

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#89 Jul 17, 2013
Confederate Pride wrote:
<quoted text>Agree! Said this in another post and will HAPPILY say it again... My ancestors owned MANY slaves and fought PROUDLY for the Confederate Army and I believe they had the right idea! Blacks are much like other farm animals, particularly pigs, they do great on the farm but you don't want them getting loose and roaming free! Look at what has happened with escaped pigs in many states. The now feral hog populations are overbreeding, destroying the country, and many places are looking for anyway they can to have them completely eradicated. Put "blacks" in the place of "feral hogs" and you still have a very accurate statement!

Is there some place set up to accept donations to aide in Zimmerman's ongoing legal fees? If there is not, there should be! NAACP, ACLU, etc. are paying for all the legal fees for the Martins so I would gladly donate to help Zimmerman fight this battle! Hopefully he is as successful with any further investigations, legal, and civil proceedings as he was in this first round and it serves as a wake up call to the rest of the blue gum population that whites are no longer accepting being doormats to their filthy population!
Confederacy.... You lost. Get over it.
Paul G

Huntington, WV

#90 Jul 18, 2013
Travon's girlfriend Rachel said on a TV show with Piers Morgan that while she was talking to Travon on the phone he thought George was a gay rapist and turned around to give George some whoopass. Sounds like Travon thought he was gay bashing to me. I think George's civil rights were violated.
really

Wichita, KS

#91 Jul 18, 2013
Now Martin's parents are saying that if he wasn't black this would have never happened. Pleeezzzzeeee. They are just trying to use that because they know they made many mistakes as a parent. Hard arse mother that didn't want to be bothered with him and a dad who was too busy humping his girlfriend. Sometimes a kid doesn't have a chance. Sad, but true.
lol

Nitro, WV

#92 Jul 18, 2013
Why is this Precious looking girl/woman being paraded around like the defender of the great black hope? Most everything she says helps Zimmerman, and the more she talks the more evident it is that she's as articulate as a hippo, with almost the same intelligence. She's so self conscious, she can't even sit for five seconds without gnawing on her bottom lip.

If she had a brain, she'd tell these Al Sharpton wannabes to kiss her ass and get on CNN using their own merit, instead of using her just so they can sit down next to her on camera.
early cuylers

Mobile, AL

#93 Jul 18, 2013
lol wrote:
Why is this Precious looking girl/woman being paraded around like the defender of the great black hope? Most everything she says helps Zimmerman, and the more she talks the more evident it is that she's as articulate as a hippo, with almost the same intelligence. She's so self conscious, she can't even sit for five seconds without gnawing on her bottom lip.
If she had a brain, she'd tell these Al Sharpton wannabes to kiss her ass and get on CNN using their own merit, instead of using her just so they can sit down next to her on camera.
Treybomb needed to be shot for screwing that beast....
suckfick

Chesapeake, OH

#94 Jul 19, 2013
I guess African Americans can't live in gated communities?

Sure they can and do, they're called Zoo's.
Slick

Kenova, WV

#95 Jul 19, 2013
Mr_Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Confederacy.... You lost. Get over it.
Trayvon.....You lost. Get over it.
Beautiful

Stuttgart, AR

#96 Jul 19, 2013
Truth: none of us were there that night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for black people 3 17 min in the key of life 134
Cee/PA Chuck/PA Weasel/BIG C/Charles Howard 1 hr A Nosy MF 11
Bring segregation back to America! 1 hr not bad 3
Go mart 4th ave 1 hr Good to the last ... 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr UTrashy 1,477
Huntington is the pit of hell 2 hr tristate tech 57
Cammack Children's Center (Aug '12) 2 hr Just Wondering 97

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance