George Zimmerman is a Demon waiting t...
treyvon is gone

Barboursville, WV

#48 Jul 15, 2013
Confederate Pride wrote:
<quoted text>Agree! Said this in another post and will HAPPILY say it again... My ancestors owned MANY slaves and fought PROUDLY for the Confederate Army and I believe they had the right idea! Blacks are much like other farm animals, particularly pigs, they do great on the farm but you don't want them getting loose and roaming free! Look at what has happened with escaped pigs in many states. The now feral hog populations are overbreeding, destroying the country, and many places are looking for anyway they can to have them completely eradicated. Put "blacks" in the place of "feral hogs" and you still have a very accurate statement!

Is there some place set up to accept donations to aide in Zimmerman's ongoing legal fees? If there is not, there should be! NAACP, ACLU, etc. are paying for all the legal fees for the Martins so I would gladly donate to help Zimmerman fight this battle! Hopefully he is as successful with any further investigations, legal, and civil proceedings as he was in this first round and it serves as a wake up call to the rest of the blue gum population that whites are no longer accepting being doormats to their filthy population!
You would know the blacks were getting welfare legal fees for free. I bet Zimmerman didn't get squat. Typical. Now cry racism blacks.
Jim Bob

Hansford, WV

#49 Jul 15, 2013
Confederate Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree! Said this in another post and will HAPPILY say it again... My ancestors owned MANY slaves and fought PROUDLY for the Confederate Army and I believe they had the right idea! Blacks are much like other farm animals, particularly pigs, they do great on the farm but you don't want them getting loose and roaming free! Look at what has happened with escaped pigs in many states. The now feral hog populations are overbreeding, destroying the country, and many places are looking for anyway they can to have them completely eradicated. Put "blacks" in the place of "feral hogs" and you still have a very accurate statement!
Is there some place set up to accept donations to aide in Zimmerman's ongoing legal fees? If there is not, there should be! NAACP, ACLU, etc. are paying for all the legal fees for the Martins so I would gladly donate to help Zimmerman fight this battle! Hopefully he is as successful with any further investigations, legal, and civil proceedings as he was in this first round and it serves as a wake up call to the rest of the blue gum population that whites are no longer accepting being doormats to their filthy population!
Your ancestor's were dumbasses. If they hadn't been to lazy to pick their own damn cotton, there would not have been a civil war and the country today would be spending billions less on social welfare programs.
Trailerpark Billybob

Barboursville, WV

#50 Jul 15, 2013
We should have picked our own cotton.
standing ground

South Point, OH

#51 Jul 15, 2013
Lady in Red wrote:
These 6 white southern bell's just found this man not guilty for kill a kid in cold blood.
This man was not the law, he had no right to get out of his car and follow this boy when he was doing nothing wrong except walk home from a 7-11 in his own neighborhood.
There is a special place being built in hell for George Zimmerman.
treyvon did stand his ground.he got his ass whipped after school,smoked a blunt and decided to take his ass whoopin out on George when George was just doing his job.the point is George wanted to talk not fight,treyvon wanted to fight not talk. CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!
really

Wichita, KS

#52 Jul 15, 2013
6 white female decided this.. The state had to ok that. Fine by me. He should have ran home if he was worried about a crazy cracker following him. Tells you his mentality. THUG THUG THUG Most, but not all, blacks play the racist card. That's all they know. Also, lady in red, you are laughable. Time to go take your meds.
standing ground

South Point, OH

#53 Jul 15, 2013
really wrote:
6 white female decided this.. The state had to ok that. Fine by me. He should have ran home if he was worried about a crazy cracker following him. Tells you his mentality. THUG THUG THUG Most, but not all, blacks play the racist card. That's all they know. Also, lady in red, you are laughable. Time to go take your meds.
exactly!!!! I agree one hundred percent!!
standing ground

South Point, OH

#54 Jul 15, 2013
really wrote:
always the white mans fault even when a Mexican does something. crackers and Mexicans VS ALL THE MONKEYS !!!
wildcat

Ashland, KY

#55 Jul 15, 2013
The Blacks are always ready to scream racism no matter what and just pisses me off every time. Shit we can't even make fun of their stupid shit without being a racist. I'm really starting to think that they all are a bunch of sensitive bitches personally and I'm sure ill be labeled a racist for my personal opinion.:)
standing ground

South Point, OH

#56 Jul 15, 2013
wildcat wrote:
The Blacks are always ready to scream racism no matter what and just pisses me off every time. Shit we can't even make fun of their stupid shit without being a racist. I'm really starting to think that they all are a bunch of sensitive bitches personally and I'm sure ill be labeled a racist for my personal opinion.:)
don't let it bother you. you are entitled to your own opinion like they are. they will destroy theirselves with their f#cked up racist attitude they have.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#57 Jul 15, 2013
Zimmerman will get to meet O.J.!
1 post removed
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#59 Jul 15, 2013
Zimmerman was simply doing his job. And it was obvious that it was self defense. Everyone has the right to defend themselves with a deadly weapon if you think (even for a second) that your life is being threatened. SELF DEFENSE PERIOD. The judge and jury felt the same way. I dont care what color you are, if you are physically threatening my life, guess what you will receive the same reward that Traxyon or whatever his name was.
1 post removed
lol

Hansford, WV

#61 Jul 15, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a pucee.
Hello pot, meet kettle.

Go have a nap, you whiny sore loser. Your schtick is extra weak since Saturday.
Larry

Hansford, WV

#62 Jul 15, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello pot, meet kettle.
Go have a nap, you whiny sore loser. Your schtick is extra weak since Saturday.
I don't care who you are. That's funny right there.
1 post removed
Ish

Vienna, WV

#64 Jul 15, 2013
All this shit is gonna do is create a war between whites and blacks... the Black Panthers have no right to do what they are doing
commen sense

Bluffton, SC

#65 Jul 15, 2013
so sad wrote:
God will take care of what the jurors didn't. The coward might be free but I guarantee you he will never live in peace. My prayers definitely go out to Trayvon's parents.
Zimmerman never called him a racial slur you imbecile! Trayvon called him a creepy ass cracker! It's IGNORANT people like you that helped to blow this case out of proportion!
commen sense

Bluffton, SC

#66 Jul 15, 2013
so sad wrote:
<quoted text> It was about race when Zimmerman called the kid racial slurs.
Zimmerman never called him a racial slur you imbecile! Trayvon called him a creepy ass cracker! It's IGNORANT people like you that helped to blow this case out of proportion!
so sad

United States

#67 Jul 16, 2013
really wrote:
First of all ,get your facts straight . It wasn't an all white jury. So you think because he didn't take off running when he was being followed that makes him a thug? That sounds ridiculous. That's like saying if a kidnapper was following a child & they didn't take off running, they deserved to be kidnapped? WTF?
really

Wichita, KS

#68 Jul 16, 2013
A punk is a punk is a punk. So he thought he was but got told different.
Not a Fan of Zimmerman

Ashland, KY

#69 Jul 16, 2013
I can't believe how mean and judgmental people that are on here are. Maybe it wasn't a black thing. It was night and it was raining and someone was walking in the rain with a hoodie on. Zimmerman came along and saw what he wanted to see. He got out of the car and pursued someone he didn't know and this was wrong. If Zimmerman had waited for the police - there would have been an entirely different outcome. Zimmerman was a stalker. If someone were stalking me, I'd be scared to death and would run. If the person stalking me caught up to me, I'd punch, kick and scream with all my might! I could only hope I could defend myself and not have a gun pulled on me. I can't stand Zimmerman and maybe if I knew Trayvon Martin I wouldn't have been able to stand him either. Trayvon may be a thug, but he wasn't engaging in "thug" behavior when Zimmerman started stalking him. Zimmerman was out of line - HE STARTED IT ALL!
2 posts removed
Dakota

Strathmore, Canada

#72 Jul 16, 2013
I believe in heaven and hell and I know that George Zimmerman will be buring in the lake of fire for all eternity :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Gibberish 1,824
pagans mc (Sep '10) 1 hr JuicyMike 336
Another disgruntled liberal shoots up a school 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 210
America Held Hostage Day 398 3 hr MarkJ- 3
Female Employees Work Attendance Horrible 4 hr MarkJ- 105
America Held Hostage Day 397 5 hr MarkJ- 15
Hook up sites 8 hr Church Lady 23

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance