George Zimmerman is a Demon waiting t...
so sad

United States

#22 Jul 14, 2013
God will take care of what the jurors didn't. The coward might be free but I guarantee you he will never live in peace. My prayers definitely go out to Trayvon's parents.
Slick

Huntington, WV

#23 Jul 14, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
The TeaParty is now trying to figure out what office he should run for.
Attorney General, the racist there needs to go
Slick

Huntington, WV

#24 Jul 14, 2013
so sad wrote:
God will take care of what the jurors didn't. The coward might be free but I guarantee you he will never live in peace. My prayers definitely go out to Trayvon's parents.
You're a fool

God did protect the innocent
HowCanYouBeSoHea rtless

Huntington, WV

#25 Jul 14, 2013
Beautiful wrote:
"Lady in Red" Your an idiot! it was clearly self defense! but arguing about it is not gonna change anything anyway, so why dont we all just go to bed.......goodnight.
Why? Because the only living individual person involved with this said so? There was a lot of conflicting witness reports and unanswered questions. The truth is, we will never know what exactly what happened. So tell me, how is is "Clearly" self defense?

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#26 Jul 14, 2013
Slick wrote:
<quoted text>
Attorney General, the racist there needs to go
Are you ignorant or just stupid?
Attorney General is not an elected office.
HowCanYouBeSoHea rtless

Huntington, WV

#27 Jul 14, 2013
Beautiful wrote:
no they are not wrong for not putting him in jail. He felt that his life was in danger and defended himself. TM beat that man up. There was so much evidence against TM that proved zimmerman did not commit murder.What i dont understand is why this whole trial was suddenly about race.
You don't understand why this whole trial is about race? Think about this. If TM had been white, he wouldn't have looked suspicious for wearing a hoodie.
Could of not been my kid

United States

#28 Jul 14, 2013
To so sad you of not said it no better....
Robert Lee

Bob White, WV

#29 Jul 14, 2013
Shut up Lady. Zimmerman defended himself. This is a valuable lesson for other thugs in America.
Slick

Huntington, WV

#30 Jul 14, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ignorant or just stupid?
Attorney General is not an elected office.
I know hat, but your statement was so stupid, I really didn't think it deserved a serious answer

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
1 post removed
so sad

Beaver, WV

#32 Jul 14, 2013
Robert Lee wrote:
Shut up Lady. Zimmerman defended himself. This is a valuable lesson for other thugs in America.
Please explain to me what Trayvon was doing THAT NIGHT that made him a thug?(When Zimmerman began following him?!)
Wizard

Chesapeake, OH

#33 Jul 14, 2013
Lady in Red wrote:
These 6 white southern bell's just found this man not guilty for kill a kid in cold blood.
This man was not the law, he had no right to get out of his car and follow this boy when he was doing nothing wrong except walk home from a 7-11 in his own neighborhood.
There is a special place being built in hell for George Zimmerman.
He was not a kid. He had a long criminal history and was a trouble maker. He messed with a real man and got his reward.
Had the colors been reversed you people would still blame the white guy. Its time for the free ride the blacks are getting to end. They are nothing but the cesspool of life.
Johnny

Chesapeake, OH

#34 Jul 14, 2013
so sad wrote:
<quoted text> Please explain to me what Trayvon was doing THAT NIGHT that made him a thug?(When Zimmerman began following him?!)
In a gated community he didnt live in. He had no business being there except to steal.
Slick

Huntington, WV

#35 Jul 14, 2013
Zimmerman was not a white guy
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#36 Jul 14, 2013
Lady in Red wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but what about your english teacher.
I do think they need to find them and place them in jail for letting you out of the 3rd grade.
Im better then you. Do you ever walk through my neighborhood?
We probably could save so money from ssi, and foodstamps.
now get off your computer and go trade it for drugs, you junkie!!!
My Engsilh teaeacr wans't on trail!
1 post removed
so sad

Beaver, WV

#38 Jul 14, 2013
Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>
He was not a kid. He had a long criminal history and was a trouble maker. He messed with a real man and got his reward.
Had the colors been reversed you people would still blame the white guy. Its time for the free ride the blacks are getting to end. They are nothing but the cesspool of life.
If I'm not mistaking, you are not an adult until the age of 18 & he did not have a LONG criminal history. And by the way, Zimmerman fits your definition of what a real man is?!
Slick

Huntington, WV

#39 Jul 14, 2013
so sad wrote:
<quoted text> If I'm not mistaking, you are not an adult until the age of 18 & he did not have a LONG criminal history. And by the way, Zimmerman fits your definition of what a real man is?!
What does 18 have to do with it

What does zimmermans "manliness" have to do with it

Facts are facts, your girly emotions don't count in a court of law
Bob

Charleston, WV

#40 Jul 14, 2013
I watched the trial pretty closely and am confused. When did GZ refer to the victim with a racial slur. The only racial slur that i heard testified to was " a creepy assed cracker" that was used by TM. When did the trial become about race--it was always about race.
Officer Friendly

Bob White, WV

#41 Jul 14, 2013
Trayvon is already there. Kid needed to learn how not to thug. If the kid would have shown Zimmerman some respect he would be living.
welll

Culloden, WV

#42 Jul 14, 2013
some of you obviously did not follow the case, Martin had priors, he was on drugs that night, his toxicology reports proved that. He was also a suspect in a break in that happened earlier that night in the neighborhood. He was on top of zimmerman. Zimmerman defended himself. Also, saying "if it was a white kid" is plain ignorant. White kids get killed all of the timein the united states and the media never gives it attention. The media gave trayvon martins case attention because the way everyone responded and yelled out. "The kid" attacked him as zimmerman as he was walking back to his car. And everyone saying he was just a child, no he was 17 years old, thats an adult. Why didnt his parents drive him to the store to get skittles? Why did he have to walk? some of you all need to think.
2 posts removed
Democrat

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Jul 14, 2013
I'm white and considered a liberal. I apologize to our country for voting for Obama twice and will never vote another black into any office. I thought our country has moved past race and now realize that black America puts race above what is right and that is dangerous. I'm sure many other white people got a dose of realty since the verdict. Let the justice department file a civil rights case and the back lash will be felt for 30 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy jay slone 3 min Blah 1
Savannah McDowell/ Noel 9 min Blah 1
Thats what I thought you little bitc* 1 hr Observer 5
Desperately Seeking Mary 1 hr New In Town 2
In the Know at St Mary's Outsourcing?? Layoffs?... 1 hr Consumer and RN 27
Did I wake up in Russia this morning ? 2 hr -zaphod- 110
Multiple screen names 2 hr -zaphod- 96
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE