George Zimmerman is a Demon waiting to go to hell

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Lady in Red

Richmond, VA

#1 Jul 13, 2013
These 6 white southern bell's just found this man not guilty for kill a kid in cold blood.

This man was not the law, he had no right to get out of his car and follow this boy when he was doing nothing wrong except walk home from a 7-11 in his own neighborhood.

There is a special place being built in hell for George Zimmerman.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Jul 13, 2013
Jeorje had a trial, the case was heard dy Lawyers from both sides, then went to a jury then came withh a verdict af not guilty. I believe the justice did a good jod!
Could of not been my kid

United States

#3 Jul 13, 2013
He is not going to make it long somebody is going to get him
Lady in Red

Richmond, VA

#4 Jul 13, 2013
Nancy wrote:
Jeorje had a trial, the case was heard dy Lawyers from both sides, then went to a jury then came withh a verdict af not guilty. I believe the justice did a good jod!
Yeah but what about your english teacher.
I do think they need to find them and place them in jail for letting you out of the 3rd grade.

Im better then you. Do you ever walk through my neighborhood?

We probably could save so money from ssi, and foodstamps.

now get off your computer and go trade it for drugs, you junkie!!!
MarshallUniv

Ironton, OH

#5 Jul 13, 2013
If he was so innocent why did he jump Zimmerman to begin with. Wanna be tough guy should have just went in his house. Trying to be Billy B A D A S S backfired.
Lycan

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2013
Lady in Red wrote:
This man was not the law, he had no right to get out of his car

I don`t wear a badge either, but I always get out of car. You should try it some time. Just make sure no one else is on the same street. You don`t want to be held legally accountable for what ever actions said stranger does.
Beautiful

Memphis, TN

#7 Jul 13, 2013
"Lady in Red" Your an idiot! it was clearly self defense! but arguing about it is not gonna change anything anyway, so why dont we all just go to bed.......goodnight.
Lycan

United States

#8 Jul 13, 2013
Lady in Red wrote:
These 6 white southern bell's just found this man not guilty for kill a kid in cold blood.

Goerge Lopez is more white than George Zimmerman. And it must blow your mind they found him not guilty even though Skittles` drug history, and schools expulsions for fighting weren`t allowed as evidence.
Quick question though, which pic of Skittles posing with drugs, guns, and gang signs on his Facebook really captures his youth the most?
Lady in Red

Richmond, VA

#9 Jul 13, 2013
if someone was following me cause I was black (which I'm white) I would think it was fucked up too and go after him. but then again, I do have a permit to carry my gun too.

It would have been fair if TM had a gun, which if he was a thug, he would of had a gun.
Lady in Red

Richmond, VA

#10 Jul 13, 2013
If TM was a thug, he would of had a guy,
which would of made fight fair.
but he didn't have gun, so he must of been a thug
Could of not been my kid

United States

#11 Jul 13, 2013
It don't matter if you are a thug drug dealer or not it's about how you are raise as a kid I have seen it all and there is thug and dealer with respect people who carry a gun are the ones who don't know how to fight.... Right is right and wrong is wrong and they are wrong for not putting that man in jail
Beautiful

Memphis, TN

#12 Jul 14, 2013
no they are not wrong for not putting him in jail. He felt that his life was in danger and defended himself. TM beat that man up. There was so much evidence against TM that proved zimmerman did not commit murder.What i dont understand is why this whole trial was suddenly about race.
Silent majority

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jul 14, 2013
Im no legal scholar but it would seem to me that tresspassing onto a gated community and then assaulting the neighborhood watch guy seems kinda dumb to me...

Fact: Trayvon drew first blood.
lol

Alexandria, VA

#14 Jul 14, 2013
Lady in Red wrote:
Carrying a weapon is to protect not to make it fare. Defend your rights against the big black spook.
1 post removed
Harhat

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jul 14, 2013
Lady in Red wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but what about your english teacher.
I do think they need to find them and place them in jail for letting you out of the 3rd grade.
Im better then you. Do you ever walk through my neighborhood?
We probably could save so money from ssi, and foodstamps.
now get off your computer and go trade it for drugs, you junkie!!!
You assault nancy for her spelling but I see a few grammar mistakes in your little speech also. Let me help you , "better than" not "then" Einstein.
Confused

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 14, 2013
Lady in Red wrote:
If TM had a guy, he may have been a gay thug.

I find it interesting that you were harping on someone else for bad spelling when you can write an intelligent sentence yourself.

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#18 Jul 14, 2013
Lady in Red wrote:
This man was not the law, he had no right to get out of his car and follow this boy when he was doing nothing wrong except walk home from a 7-11 in his own neighborhood.
There is a special place being built in hell for George Zimmerman.
The TeaParty is now trying to figure out what office he should run for.
so sad

United States

#19 Jul 14, 2013
MarshallUniv wrote:
If he was so innocent why did he jump Zimmerman to begin with. Wanna be tough guy should have just went in his house. Trying to be Billy B A D A S S backfired.
Well, you obviously didn't watch the trial because he never jumped him. If anything, He was trying to defend himself from a man who was following him with a gun for no reason. I would hope my son would fight for his life like that too.
HowCanYouBeSoHea rtless

Huntington, WV

#20 Jul 14, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
Im no legal scholar but it would seem to me that tresspassing onto a gated community and then assaulting the neighborhood watch guy seems kinda dumb to me...
Fact: Trayvon drew first blood.
I guess African Americans can't live in gated communities?

If you had done your research before posting in this forum you would find that TMs Dad lived in this gated community. The facts are that GZ was power hungry with no authority. In these cases, our civic duty is to report the issues to the cops. Our duty ends here! Could you imagine being a 17 year old kid, being followed by a stranger in the dark? Imagine how he felt when this unknown person got out of his vehicle and pursued him!

TM was only guilty of walking while black. Pretty sad that, after all this time, our society is still stigmatized with such stereotypes and racial tension.

Look at the pictures after his injuries are cleaned up. The initial pictures may raise concern due to large amount of blood, but in the latter picture you see that these injuries are small.

Fact:
TM had EVERY right to be in this neighborhood
If GZ would have stayed at home, let the appropriate authority address the situation, or left his gun at home, TM would still be alive today.
so sad

United States

#21 Jul 14, 2013
Beautiful wrote:
no they are not wrong for not putting him in jail. He felt that his life was in danger and defended himself. TM beat that man up. There was so much evidence against TM that proved zimmerman did not commit murder.What i dont understand is why this whole trial was suddenly about race.
It was about race when Zimmerman called the kid racial slurs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last name needed 47 min Mallory 6
Infidelity at Cross Fit 1 hr Reduce 26
Blacks picking up white girls (Sep '13) 1 hr satanlovesyou 32
Casey grace mcdermitt 1 hr Huntington 3
Helpful Tips For Huntington Police 1 hr mng 11
jims line to get pie 1 hr The Pie Eater 18
Israel knows how to deal with rioters 1 hr MarkJ- 252
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE