First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ben

Thomas, WV

#41 Jun 20, 2011
Emanon wrote:
So sorry for all your lost souls! You are of the *EVIL ONE* and if you want to live with *SATAN* as your *DARK LORD* then do so! But i really think the light that comes from him is *FLAMING RED ONE* like in the pitts of *HELL*...you are all *FREAKS* and there are people that would love to destroy you, so I would be afraid too put an invitation for interview's on here....that's scary believe me! There are alot of Bad People out there that just get their kicks from things like this, there are alot of bad people in this world that don't practice *GOD'S WORD*.........And they don't abide by his promises, because of the so-called Good Times they cannot be involved in if they do! By not doing so the *AFTERMATH* can be horrid when time is no more, and we are each JUDGED.
There's only one *HOLY BIBLE* And i believe in it 110 %.
Sorry for your LOSS
Ah, yes Geezus loves it when his followers call nonbelievers names. That makes them just WAJR to hop on the band wagon.
Ben

Thomas, WV

#42 Jun 20, 2011
Ben wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, yes Geezus loves it when his followers call nonbelievers names. That makes them just WAJR to hop on the band wagon.
want...you have to love auto correct.
yep

Reston, VA

#43 Jun 22, 2011
You have problems !!
haha

Fincastle, VA

#44 Jun 22, 2011
Screw jesus, screw god, screw satan, screw allah, screw buddha. Guess I'm doomed to a few hells now. Everyone needs to use the brain that we have evolved with aand see that there is no god or satan or afterlife. Its all cause humans want to feel like our lives are not meaningless.
Angel of light

Charleston, WV

#45 Jun 22, 2011
You will have your place in the lake of fire along with your followers.
daddy

Fincastle, VA

#46 Jun 22, 2011
Sweet. I like swimmin anyways. Can work on my tan

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Frederick, MD

#47 Sep 10, 2011
This topic is still hilarious.
Brodo

Huntington, WV

#48 Sep 10, 2011
Anton Lavey = Ming the Merciless
taxpayer

Hamersville, OH

#49 Sep 10, 2011
Ever hear the saying - I can swear there is no heaven, but I pray there is no hell.
joey crack

Fincastle, VA

#50 Sep 10, 2011
Ever hear the saying - christians and all religions are full of it
1 post removed
Smiles

Clarksburg, WV

#52 Sep 14, 2011
I wonder how many people have been murdered in the name of Satanism compared to Christianity.
joey crack

Fincastle, VA

#53 Sep 14, 2011
A shit ton more in the name of "gods". Look at the crusades and hell even the nut job muslims. Then of course your once in a ble moon whacko who murders his family cause god told him to bring them home.
delyla

Charles Town, WV

#54 Oct 5, 2012
if you were ordained id want you to marry my bf and i.
1 post removed

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#56 Oct 9, 2012
The Church of Satan got changed to the Church of the GOP a couple of hundred years ago. This latest movement is just following the retro trend, which is so popular these days.....
satanas

Chapmanville, WV

#57 Nov 7, 2012
shemhamforash rege satans ave satanas hail satan
3 posts removed
Rachel

Mineral Wells, WV

#61 Aug 5, 2013
Bella johnson wrote:
This is just sick...I pray in Jesus' name you will get forgiveness for this misguided path you have taken.
I totally agree with you Bella!!
Rachel

Mineral Wells, WV

#62 Aug 5, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, yes Geezus loves it when his followers call nonbelievers names. That makes them just WAJR to hop on the band wagon.
Hello Ben I am a Christian and when im reading this i can tell that you might be too. But as Christians we need to be good examples because people are watching or reading...my point is that we dont need to be rude and call other people freaks just because what they believe is wrong! We need to show love and pray for them. When other people who arnt Christians read what you put, they probably wont want to be appart of your religion because they will think we are judgemental. Im not trying to be mean but just giving some advise! God Bless :)
Rachel

Mineral Wells, WV

#63 Aug 5, 2013
haha wrote:
Screw jesus, screw god, screw satan, screw allah, screw buddha. Guess I'm doomed to a few hells now. Everyone needs to use the brain that we have evolved with aand see that there is no god or satan or afterlife. Its all cause humans want to feel like our lives are not meaningless.
The Gospel
G-God created us to be with him
O-our sins separate us from God
S-sins cannot be removes by good deeds
P-paying the price for sin Jesus died and rise again
E-everyone who trusts in Him alone has eternal life
L-life with Jesus starts now and lasts forever
Rachel

Mineral Wells, WV

#64 Aug 5, 2013
Ben wrote:
sorry Ben i just wrote something else to you and it was supossed to go to Emanon
Rachel

Mineral Wells, WV

#65 Aug 5, 2013
Zach wrote:
Satan is no more real than any other god people have invented. Fairy tale illogical nonsense for weak minded people who cannot, or will not understand the world and universe from a logical point of view.
I totally dissagree! 1. Evolution is wrong. Think of the world as a masterpiece or a work of art, every art piece has an artist or designer! 2. The big bang theory wrong. You cant make something out of nothing! That itself goes against some of the rules of science. 3. The Gospel
G-God created us to be with Him
O-our sin separate us from God
S-sins cannot be removed by good deeds
P-paying the price for sins Jesus died and rose again
E-EVERYONE who TRUST IN GOD ALONE HAS ETERNAL LIFE
L-life with Jesus starts now and lasts FOREVER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael johnson 10 min Prayers 15
Trump: time for Americans get off welfare and ... 13 min Racist towards or... 13
CNN and the Enquirer not allowed in WH Briefing 21 min Racist towards or... 6
Jockey Club 27 min Tony loggins 26
Deadly disease contracted at local Guyandotte VFW 28 min Truth 17
Youth Pastors Wife !! 31 min RWP 8
Where's the worst place you ever worked 39 min Papa dont knownuffin 63

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages