First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The great beast

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2010
I will be hosting gatherings in downtown huntington. How many people do you all think will join me? Praise our dark lord!
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."
curious

Huntington, IN

#2 Sep 13, 2010
When and where i would like to know more? Because i feel like we are living in hell now or what thay (church people) say we are getting a little taste of now.
Roger

Cochranton, PA

#3 Sep 14, 2010
Is this an Islamic thing...
Bella johnson

Daniels, WV

#4 Sep 14, 2010
This is just sick...I pray in Jesus' name you will get forgiveness for this misguided path you have taken.
False Leaders

Huntington, WV

#5 Sep 14, 2010
Are you a terrosit?
Toad with a narrow mouth

Lebanon, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2010
The Church of Satan doesn't even believe in the devil, only "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."
willTbagU

United States

#7 Sep 14, 2010
How unoriginal, I think someone is crying for attention..
stacy

United States

#8 Sep 15, 2010
Are you people serious????? This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.. Take your lil "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" and go to your parents basement and continue your lil club! Lol sooo stupid talking! Haha I'm gonna share this laughter with someone else too! And I hope the good Lord will give you a change of heart!
Astaroth

West Hamlin, WV

#9 Sep 18, 2010
stacy... let you and I take cover to my dark chamber and I will do the Great Rite with you and show you the right path.
SSide

United States

#10 Sep 18, 2010
This is the corniest crap I've ever seen.
Truthdealer

Huntington, WV

#11 Sep 19, 2010
What a pathetic douchenozzle.
Unknown

Princeton, WV

#12 Sep 23, 2010
This is down right pathetic, not to mention highly insulting. Christians- If you wish to follow a God of supposed peace, you are free to follow as you wish. Those who are of Satan, get your mind straight, this is not only a cry for help, but it is boasting, and rather ignorant. I know the right path. There is no need in telling you, for I do not feel much like drama over a simple computer. If something is disliked, as common sence would tell you, do not visit a sight that is clearly not of your religion.

“Take your time; no rush.”

Since: Jun 10

South Point, OH

#13 Sep 24, 2010
I believe everyone has the right to do what they would like to regarding religion. This forum is not about anything besides a mild curiosity of how people will react to a Satanic Church being in Huntington, WV. Anton Levay's Satanic Bible is not an opus to a "Dark Lord", but more a lifestyle choice that is in direct conflict with the Christian Holy Bible. It says to fight if fought with, sleep with who you wish, and not to inhibit yourself from enjoying your life. Unfortunately in spite of most Christian's own inhibition's, they have not read the Satanic Bible because of the title, but some live their lives with the same ideas discussed within it. In fact I was just reading another forum where a mother, who is obviously a fundamentalist, has decided to ignore the messages taught in the book she claims to follow and will not speak with her homosexual son. I feel sorry for her family because she has learned nothing and preaches bigotry, which I'm sure was not the intended meaning.
Although I will not be attending the supposed meeting of Huntington Satanists, I feel they have the right to share with one another the same way Christians can unite together.
I am an athiest and I am not homosexual, but if I have learned anything from the Holy Bible then it would be that the judging is not my place. Both books have lessons to teach and you do not have to believe or condone to give someone the freedom to enjoy their rights afforded by our Constitution of the United States.
Keep in mind that if the tables are ever turned against your beliefs then it would be your religion being persecuted. You do not have to agree with me but luckily you and I are afforded these rights.
Uhmm

Manakin Sabot, VA

#14 Sep 29, 2010
False Leaders wrote:
Are you a terrosit?
What's a 'terrosit'?
cgl

Huntington, WV

#15 Sep 29, 2010
may God have mercy on your soul. you satan people need help
Zach

United States

#16 Sep 29, 2010
Satan is no more real than any other god people have invented. Fairy tale illogical nonsense for weak minded people who cannot, or will not understand the world and universe from a logical point of view.
Eons

Fairmont, WV

#17 Jun 13, 2011
The great beast wrote:
I will be hosting gatherings in downtown huntington. How many people do you all think will join me? Praise our dark lord!
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

Look, you were dead millions of years before you were alive and you will be dead longer than you are alive now. So what do you remember that Satan had to offer you at that time. If Satan was so powerful why does he have to have so many DARK ANGELS to cause destruction? If hell is down, that's the center of the earth. How much room in hell do you think there is to burn billions of people that lived before you and after you? And what is the lengthy pleasure in watching a fire burn for eternity, sounds boring. You are worshiping something just to rise and watch a fire forever!Lol!! He can't pay your bills, can't stop the pain you couldn't stand form a plain fire if you were in it here on earth, let alone a match burning your hand. If you think you are gonna die and rise to see and serve your dark lord which there has been no physical evidence that he, who also seems to be portrayed to be in vulnerable flesh, even exist in the center of the earth then you really have a rude awakening coming. So throw your little SIN PARTY S for your little 70 or so years that you MIGHT LIVE here on earth. Praise something that sounds like a fairy tale. You might as well believe in Peter Cotton Tail/The Easter Bunny/The Tooth Fairy/Humpty Dumpty etc... Ask your Dark Lord for something right now and I bet it wont happen. Go ahead ask for a sandwich to appear, a car, a boat, etc.. better yet, some sense to see that you are wasting your time.
buck

Butler, PA

#18 Jun 13, 2011
If this is anton levay trash youre an idiot and are wasting everyones time. If you were worshiping the true dark lord Satan it'd be a different story.
Ozzy

Mount Gilead, OH

#19 Jun 13, 2011
Hey somebody call little nicky and tell him there are some real douchebags posting some funny crap on topix, are you all meeting at the stonewall hahahahaha
cot dayum

Fincastle, VA

#20 Jun 14, 2011
Zach wrote:
Satan is no more real than any other god people have invented. Fairy tale illogical nonsense for weak minded people who cannot, or will not understand the world and universe from a logical point of view.
Finally another smart individual. I bet the easter bunny and santa are at the tooth fairys house having a bible reading. People just want to feel like our lives aren't pointless and we have a higher reason of being here than any other living organism on the planet. Sorry but we all turn to fertilizer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal protestors dress up as Klan supporters 6 min southern at heart 122
Huge Layoffs coming 1 hr This is BS 20
Womens' March what a joke 1 hr Dumb liberals 1
Fresh Fart Tuesday 2 hr RWP 10
Comrade trump = Corruption 3 hr face palm 25
Toby Keith, 3 Doors Down, Lee Greenwood play in... 4 hr face palm 116
Congressman John Lewis caught in a lie 4 hr Fake outrage 14
EMPs And Illegal Use 16 hr Brer Rabbit 34
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 19 hr Shae 319

Huntington Jobs