Since: Oct 10

Rythem Of My Soul

#47 Nov 22, 2012
I don't live in Huntington.
Lets hook up

Ardsley, NY

#48 Nov 22, 2012
playful wrote:
I can hardly handle a big guy. I don't have sex that frequently, so when they're real big, it can be painful.
I don't have sex that often either, so me and you would make a good pair. My balls are VERY FULL and I have plenty of length to satisfy your tight self. What do you think, you DTF?
question

Huntington, WV

#49 Nov 23, 2012
yup wrote:
Chad woodrum!!!! Yummy!
really? how big?
Wants one

Saint Albans, WV

#50 Nov 23, 2012
yup wrote:
Chad woodrum!!!! Yummy!
Yes how big!!!
Thick Eight

Bluefield, WV

#51 Nov 23, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>
Thickness is where it's at. Granted the length needs to be long enough so you can enjoy the many different positions but length doesn't mean anything if it's a thin dick. Pencils dicks, thin dicks, whatever, they just don't make the experience as pleasurable.
But one too thick is a bummer too. I have a very hard time sometimes,to the poin it gets discouraged. the llength is fine,if i was a lil thinner.to thick is worse than not thick enuff,believe me.
Wants one

Saint Albans, WV

#52 Nov 23, 2012
Thick Eight wrote:
<quoted text>
But one too thick is a bummer too. I have a very hard time sometimes,to the poin it gets discouraged. the llength is fine,if i was a lil thinner.to thick is worse than not thick enuff,believe me.
How can I get ahold of u I wanna see it!
I know one

Saint Albans, WV

#53 Nov 23, 2012
Bennie Black is huge!
Thick Eight

Bluefield, WV

#54 Nov 23, 2012
Wants one wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I get ahold of u I wanna see it!
I am working in the Huntington area and have been for a few monhs and will be there for awhile. I stay in a motel there 2 or 3 nights a week,will be back there next week sometime. But would be glad to get up with you,if you are a legit woman,and not someone that is serious.I would be happy to show you something shocking. I am a nice guy and a clean and goodlooking guy.very neat and business orientated.
I know one

Saint Albans, WV

#55 Nov 23, 2012
So how do I get ahold of u?
Thick Eight wrote:
<quoted text>I am working in the Huntington area and have been for a few monhs and will be there for awhile. I stay in a motel there 2 or 3 nights a week,will be back there next week sometime. But would be glad to get up with you,if you are a legit woman,and not someone that is serious.I would be happy to show you something shocking. I am a nice guy and a clean and goodlooking guy.very neat and business orientated.
thick

Huntington, WV

#56 Nov 23, 2012
Thick Eight wrote:
<quoted text>
how big around are you, exactly?
1 post removed
amanda

Ridgeview, WV

#58 Nov 23, 2012
Thick Eight wrote:
<quoted text>I am working in the Huntington area and have been for a few monhs and will be there for awhile. I stay in a motel there 2 or 3 nights a week,will be back there next week sometime. But would be glad to get up with you,if you are a legit woman,and not someone that is serious.I would be happy to show you something shocking. I am a nice guy and a clean and goodlooking guy.very neat and business orientated.
Email and. Show me... Ouchoh@aol.com
bluebird

Huntington, WV

#59 Nov 23, 2012
Thick Eight wrote:
do'nt let him fool ya ! He talkin about a horse he .He is just the jockey ! lol
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#60 Nov 23, 2012
Its obvious this thread exist in a vane attempt to lure women in to talk about their "members". You guys realize you ARE chatting with other men pretending to be women dont you?
Thick Eight

Bluefield, WV

#61 Nov 23, 2012
nancyRU30 wrote:
Its obvious this thread exist in a vane attempt to lure women in to talk about their "members". You guys realize you ARE chatting with other men pretending to be women dont you?
I agree. hats why I am not fallinf to send photos to someone I dont know is a male or female. I am not into the queer shyt.
Thick Eight

Bluefield, WV

#62 Nov 23, 2012
amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Email and. Show me... Ouchoh@aol.com
Sorry but I will not do that. I dont know that I am not emailing some sick queer.I dont play that shyt. Sorry.
Noyb

Columbus, OH

#63 Nov 23, 2012
Thick Eight wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I will not do that. I dont know that I am not emailing some sick queer.I dont play that shyt. Sorry.
..,,how bout text?
strong blk man

Lynchburg, VA

#64 Nov 23, 2012
Well I see no one is really for real on here fake fake!!!!
amy

Huntington, WV

#65 Nov 23, 2012
Lexy wrote:
I was with this older guy a few times and oh my god the head on that thing was huge. His name was Jay from Huntington still have his number think I will call him tonight.
Jay ?
Tom Sawyer

Ardsley, NY

#66 Nov 23, 2012
paula wrote:
anytime I go out and I start talking to a new guy, I find out he's divorced, his wife cheated on him, I just know its because he's got a small one, I try to give him the benefit of the doubt, however, if we make it to the car to make-out its of course a small one, then you meet a guy that has several exes and you usually find out its because he has cheated, so you wouldn't want him because he is just going to cheat on you too, and oh yes he will!! no matter what bullshit lies he tells you
wanna do it. I have a big one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conservative? 3 min Alucard 53
People who’re Infamous for slidin in the dm’s? 7 min Alucard 31
texas shooting 24 min The Mountain Man 68
Men who pick up prostitutes 25 min Who randall black 31
Dude can really give good head (Mar '17) 34 min Wammy 37
I thought you libs impeached Trump? 46 min Liberals are queerz 24
spring planting time 1 hr General Bone Spur 415

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages