Huntington, WV

#21 Nov 21, 2012
Joel Hamilton has a massive throbber. Solid 11 inch couldnt even handle it all
Been there done that

Springfield, NJ

#22 Nov 21, 2012
satisfied women wrote:
I can also verify that!!!!! But I took it all, and loved it!!!!! Can't wait until we hook up again
1 post removed
WantIt

Huntington, WV

#24 Nov 21, 2012
satisfied women wrote:
Where can I meet this guy? Would love to get some of that.
camel toe

Bluefield, WV

#25 Nov 21, 2012
Been there done that wrote:
<quoted text> I can also verify that!!!!! But I took it all, and loved it!!!!! Can't wait until we hook up again
you must have one hell of a camel toe,lol..or better yet like a damn cow. you aint human.you need to be on a roadshow,in a carnival.
Wants one

Saint Albans, WV

#26 Nov 22, 2012
Id like to meet this joel hamilton
camel toe

Bluefield, WV

#27 Nov 22, 2012
Wants one wrote:
Id like to meet this joel hamilton
if yu need or can take one that big,you are in bad shape.you must be a cow. damn you couldnt be worth a damn to most men.i wouldnt want any of you,and most women wouldnt want anything to do with a man like this.i bet a baby could just fall out of you,lol
2 posts removed
Wants one

Saint Albans, WV

#30 Nov 22, 2012
Funny how when get big ones they say how tight it is. U must be one of the lil dik jealous ones! Hahaha. And u r nuts. Most women do prefer bigger, just hard to come by.
lil guy

Saint Albans, WV

#31 Nov 22, 2012
Iam big baby so if you want it big and hard call the number.
eight is plenty

Bluefield, WV

#32 Nov 22, 2012
Wants one wrote:
Funny how when get big ones they say how tight it is. U must be one of the lil dik jealous ones! Hahaha. And u r nuts. Most women do prefer bigger, just hard to come by.
i agree,other than MOST women dont want one that big,thats for women thats been gutted or for a damn cow, an average woman would not want anything to do with someone with 11. they cannot take it,unless they are gutted
eight is plenty

Bluefield, WV

#33 Nov 22, 2012
Been there done that wrote:
<quoted text> I can also verify that!!!!! But I took it all, and loved it!!!!! Can't wait until we hook up again
if you could take it all,most men wouldnt want anything to do with you. you have to be like a damn cow,or have been gutted. you could do a horse and take it all. you are not human
eight is plenty

Bluefield, WV

#34 Nov 22, 2012
Wants one wrote:
I have a thick 8 and most women are uncomfortable with it. got to get them all worked up,or ky it a lil
Wants one

Saint Albans, WV

#35 Nov 22, 2012
Yes MOST women do prefer bigger and just because we can take it dont mean we r a cow or anything. We r able to do exercises to keep our va jjs tight.
1 post removed
playful

Springfield, NJ

#37 Nov 22, 2012
I can hardly handle a big guy. I don't have sex that frequently, so when they're real big, it can be painful.
Thick Eight

Bluefield, WV

#38 Nov 22, 2012
Wants one wrote:
Yes MOST women do prefer bigger and just because we can take it dont mean we r a cow or anything. We r able to do exercises to keep our va jjs tight.
And you enjoy a 11? and have no problems taking it? As I said, I have 8 and a lot of women are very uncomfortable with it. even after a lot of foreplay.
Wants one

Saint Albans, WV

#39 Nov 22, 2012
Thick Eight wrote:
<quoted text>And you enjoy a 11? and have no problems taking it? As I said, I have 8 and a lot of women are very uncomfortable with it. even after a lot of foreplay.
No ive never had more than 8.5 I said that on my first message. But ive had it several times very used to it and im curious about how even a bigger one would feel.
Thick Eight

Bluefield, WV

#40 Nov 22, 2012
Wants one wrote:
<quoted text>
No ive never had more than 8.5 I said that on my first message. But ive had it several times very used to it and im curious about how even a bigger one would feel.
My problem is the thickness in mine. thats what makes women so uncomfortable. just wished i was smaller in thickness.it causes me problems with being with my partner. have had only a couple that actually enjoyed it.
lil guy

Saint Albans, WV

#41 Nov 22, 2012
Thick Eight wrote:
<quoted text>My problem is the thickness in mine. thats what makes women so uncomfortable. just wished i was smaller in thickness.it causes me problems with being with my partner. have had only a couple that actually enjoyed it.
well iam. 10 1/2 and I uses it real well
1 post removed
question

Lubbock, TX

#43 Nov 22, 2012
Thick Eight wrote:
<quoted text>My problem is the thickness in mine. thats what makes women so uncomfortable. just wished i was smaller in thickness.it causes me problems with being with my partner. have had only a couple that actually enjoyed it.
Thickness is where it's at. Granted the length needs to be long enough so you can enjoy the many different positions but length doesn't mean anything if it's a thin dick. Pencils dicks, thin dicks, whatever, they just don't make the experience as pleasurable.
Wants one

Saint Albans, WV

#44 Nov 22, 2012
I agree. Damn I want a long fat one. Hehe
yup

Ardsley, NY

#45 Nov 22, 2012
Chad woodrum!!!! Yummy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antonio Stubblefield anyone know him? 13 min Bob 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 min Clarksburg Forum 1,281
It's YOUR Money ! We Pay The Higher Prices ! 50 min lol 31
Trump tells it like it is 1 hr acer 25
East End heroin overdose 3 hr Confused 41
Trailer parked in front of Marcum Terrace nuisance 7 hr Sad What Happened 7
Medical Question answer asap 7 hr John 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages