Angel Warrior

Nashville, TN

#1 Jul 11, 2014
Is the troll on topix using the name Responsible Negro also on facebook using Reese the Unacceptable?? Inquiring minds want to know. I think it is. Time to fess up ole Retarded Responsible One. Your only on here saying good things right.
Angel Warrior

Nashville, TN

#2 Jul 11, 2014
He has 2 white unmarried baby mommas so his responsible a$$ is helping the white and black race lol
1 post removed
Angel Warrior

Nashville, TN

#4 Jul 11, 2014
Oh his name is Chris Reese
Angel Warrior

Nashville, TN

#5 Jul 11, 2014
He gets on here trolling from work.
magic mike

Richmond, VA

#6 Jul 11, 2014
So what. He says it like it should be said. Why call him out on it? Upset he prefers white women? Or just jelous? I wouldnt even think thats what is is if you didnt comment about him supporting white women. Such a drama starter.
Angel Warrior

Nashville, TN

#7 Jul 11, 2014
He started with me boo boo.
The Responsible Negro

Vandergrift, PA

#8 Jul 11, 2014
Angel Warrior wrote:
He started with me boo boo.
Why so quiet Angel Warrior? I'm prepared for battle. Do you want a verbal..well, written joust with The Responsible Negro? Are you up for the challenge? I have an arsenal for you Robin, however, I'd be willing to extend my hand as a peace offering, if you want to partner with me, fighting the racist trolls. You'd be perfect! Together we could launch a major assault against hillbilly racists. One condition...stop it with the assassination of character of our fine Huntington negros.
Angel Warrior

Nashville, TN

#9 Jul 11, 2014
The Responsible Negro wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so quiet Angel Warrior? I'm prepared for battle. Do you want a verbal..well, written joust with The Responsible Negro? Are you up for the challenge? I have an arsenal for you Robin, however, I'd be willing to extend my hand as a peace offering, if you want to partner with me, fighting the racist trolls. You'd be perfect! Together we could launch a major assault against hillbilly racists. One condition...stop it with the assassination of character of our fine Huntington negros.
Thank u Mr. Reese. I agree. i just wanted to know who was bashing me now that i dont know and doesnt know me or talk to anyone i talk to or associate with, at least not for years. If those people stop assasinating MY character on facebook i will stop telling the truth about them. No problem. Yes i am very passionate about many areas of human sociology and have fought for black rights my whole life as well as human rights, fair work practices, etc etc. i however dont see huntington as u do when u talk to me.(U prob talk differently with huntington ppl) Since i dont live there u are offended but i was born and raised there and left at the age of 25. The same people are still there and still doing the same things except now with social media they all are trying to be alike and compete with each other. Everyone is about self, something i have never been since getting pregnant at 15yrs old. I really pray for huntington bc its different and its sad. I swear its the twilight zone. I thank God everyday i left and i am not like those ungrateful, unloyal, Godless humans. Im glad u are having a positive experience there as most are not as evident by everyone wanting to leave, saying they hate it, and dogging htown to other huntingtonians everyday. EVERYONE says the city and the ppl are Fd up but u come at me with "the good ppl of huntington" lol thats why i cant take yall serious. U flip flop when i say it. Ive always been on the side of whats right and i always will be. Jesus had 12, Hitler had millions. Also i do use "shock talk" in dealing with blacks bc u have to force them to look at themselves but please dont get it twisted. Anybody that KNOWS me knows i have always considered myself black and stood up for, spoke out for, fought for black people. Im for humans now and i consider myself biracial now. But Mr. Reese i do respect your life,your views and effort on here and even dealing with me. Im not always on 10. Lol
3 posts removed
The Responsible Negro

Vandergrift, PA

#13 Jul 11, 2014
Angel Warrior wrote:
<quoted text> Thank u Mr. Reese. I agree. i just wanted to know who was bashing me now that i dont know and doesnt know me or talk to anyone i talk to or associate with, at least not for years. If those people stop assasinating MY character on facebook i will stop telling the truth about them. No problem. Yes i am very passionate about many areas of human sociology and have fought for black rights my whole life as well as human rights, fair work practices, etc etc. i however dont see huntington as u do when u talk to me.(U prob talk differently with huntington ppl) Since i dont live there u are offended but i was born and raised there and left at the age of 25. The same people are still there and still doing the same things except now with social media they all are trying to be alike and compete with each other. Everyone is about self, something i have never been since getting pregnant at 15yrs old. I really pray for huntington bc its different and its sad. I swear its the twilight zone. I thank God everyday i left and i am not like those ungrateful, unloyal, Godless humans. Im glad u are having a positive experience there as most are not as evident by everyone wanting to leave, saying they hate it, and dogging htown to other huntingtonians everyday. EVERYONE says the city and the ppl are Fd up but u come at me with "the good ppl of huntington" lol thats why i cant take yall serious. U flip flop when i say it. Ive always been on the side of whats right and i always will be. Jesus had 12, Hitler had millions. Also i do use "shock talk" in dealing with blacks bc u have to force them to look at themselves but please dont get it twisted. Anybody that KNOWS me knows i have always considered myself black and stood up for, spoke out for, fought for black people. Im for humans now and i consider myself biracial now. But Mr. Reese i do respect your life,your views and effort on here and even dealing with me. Im not always on 10. Lol
I'm applauding the soliloquy Robin. I appreciate the insight and brief history as to who you are and what you stand for...very big of you. Let go of the hate. I dunno who this Reese character is, trust me, I'm not Reese. No one will ever know who I am. I am The Responsible Negro, that's all that is important. Please Robin, stay on my good side. I have a hard enough time as it is, defending my people from racist hillbillies, I'd rather not waste energy on you.
Yahtzee

Hurricane, WV

#14 Jul 11, 2014
I think we should just be excited there is a negro with a job.
ur a dorky negro

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 11, 2014
Haha go play facebook reese negro..should have known youd get caught on facebook. You are definitely an attention seeker and crybaby.
Angel Warrior

United States

#16 Jul 11, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm applauding the soliloquy Robin. I appreciate the insight and brief history as to who you are and what you stand for...very big of you. Let go of the hate. I dunno who this Reese character is, trust me, I'm not Reese. No one will ever know who I am. I am The Responsible Negro, that's all that is important. Please Robin, stay on my good side. I have a hard enough time as it is, defending my people from racist hillbillies, I'd rather not waste energy on you.
WOW. Pray for me and i will u!
1 post removed
Sutter Caine

United States

#18 Jul 11, 2014
Angel Warrior wrote:
He has 2 white unmarried baby mommas so his responsible a$$ is helping the white and black race lol
You sound like s stalker
1 post removed
lowleu

West Hamlin, WV

#20 Jul 11, 2014
Y'all like some Maury metros in here with yo drama and being black n shizzle
I lik u

Ironton, OH

#21 Jul 11, 2014
Angel Warrior wrote:
He gets on here trolling from work.
Ange warrior I think I want to hook up with you. Can we make it happen?
Brandon M

Huntington, WV

#22 Jul 12, 2014
Topix is full of whiney ass people. If you don't like Huntington and want people to stop talking sh!t about you. Quit giving them arsenal. You make assumptions about people, jus to get stuff started. You said your not christian, but whatever religion you follow, I'm sure that's not how you should live your life. Turn the other cheek. You quit responding eventually they will quit. If you hate huntington so much, why care what they think?
1 post removed
The Responsible Negro

Man, WV

#24 Jul 14, 2014
Yahtzee wrote:
I think we should just be excited there is a negro with a job.
Nice to see another Obama supporter. He's the HNIC of the world. I'm the HNIC of Topix Huntington. White women love us.
pervert

West Hamlin, WV

#25 Jul 14, 2014
<quoted text>Nice to see another Obama supporter. He's the HNIC of the world. I'm the HNIC of Topix Huntington. White women love us.
You and Obama are filthy apes
rick

Roanoke, VA

#26 Jul 15, 2014
Angel Warrior wrote:
<quoted text> Thank u Mr. Reese. I agree. i just wanted to know who was bashing me now that i dont know and doesnt know me or talk to anyone i talk to or associate with, at least not for years. If those people stop assasinating MY character on facebook i will stop telling the truth about them. No problem. Yes i am very passionate about many areas of human sociology and have fought for black rights my whole life as well as human rights, fair work practices, etc etc. i however dont see huntington as u do when u talk to me.(U prob talk differently with huntington ppl) Since i dont live there u are offended but i was born and raised there and left at the age of 25. The same people are still there and still doing the same things except now with social media they all are trying to be alike and compete with each other. Everyone is about self, something i have never been since getting pregnant at 15yrs old. I really pray for huntington bc its different and its sad. I swear its the twilight zone. I thank God everyday i left and i am not like those ungrateful, unloyal, Godless humans. Im glad u are having a positive experience there as most are not as evident by everyone wanting to leave, saying they hate it, and dogging htown to other huntingtonians everyday. EVERYONE says the city and the ppl are Fd up but u come at me with "the good ppl of huntington" lol thats why i cant take yall serious. U flip flop when i say it. Ive always been on the side of whats right and i always will be. Jesus had 12, Hitler had millions. Also i do use "shock talk" in dealing with blacks bc u have to force them to look at themselves but please dont get it twisted. Anybody that KNOWS me knows i have always considered myself black and stood up for, spoke out for, fought for black people. Im for humans now and i consider myself biracial now. But Mr. Reese i do respect your life,your views and effort on here and even dealing with me. Im not always on 10. Lol
Why twist it up and lie now??? Beginning of this thing you all about you (self) no one else. Calling a person out. Basically doggin whoever you thought it was for having 2 white women. You arent a human race lover. You are a black racist woman who hates that black men go for white women. I see it all the time. Even my ebony princess gets hated on for being with me. But its our choice. Dont pretend to love people when you odviously want to bash them. And if you dont like huntington anymore or us people in it why you trolling around on our forum. Get a life in whatever place you went and leave us good people of huntington alone
1 post removed
wake up

Richmond, VA

#28 Aug 4, 2014
Its really good people in Huntington!! But one bad apple spoils a bunch!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Pervert in the Park. 5 min Chicken Sandwich 14
What would you do for a fb like? 11 min Entertainedfordays 1
City council & Mayor need to go 19 min Dr Smartypants 1
misty dawn pauley 23 min con 3
Israel knows how to deal with rioters 36 min scirocco 362
Mayor Steve Williams falls apart on Radio Show 1 hr Facts 30
Roosters 1 hr Student 444444 13
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE