Men who take advantage and use women.
blackhairedhotti e

Ashburn, VA

#49 Nov 30, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she is a VERY GROSS person!
Be lucky if u don't know her!!!
No I don't know her and thankful that I don't!
blackhairedhotti e

Ashburn, VA

#50 Nov 30, 2013
female wrote:
Men only take advantage of those woman who allow them to!
Not true! Never met a woman that said she would allow a man to take advantage of her.
1 post removed
Ruth

Lynchburg, VA

#52 Nov 30, 2013
I'm a struggling mother of two ages 20 almost 21 and age 10 two boys I'm on a fixed income so it's very hard doing it on my own most men I've dated depended on my income the ones I've dated but 98percent of my money is spent on my kids then I do without which that's what a mother should do both of my kids dad are worthless one owns a muffler shop on route 60 he gave me very little money one time I revived 1.57 that's right one dollar and fifty seven cent to feed my son on so how uses who please tell me money can't buy me happiness I would just like to find a man that works don't have to have a high paying job one that will be good to me and my kids because my boys are my world my everything that will always be a part of my life a man that will buy me sum flowers instead of a big diamond ring I wouldn't want my man to go in debt for me and I don't have to have big fine clothes walmart brand is just as good for me hand me downs will work just fine or good well will work to I would rather have a roof over my head clothes on my back and food on the table than to be broke and diamonds on my hands and a big fine car I don't ask for a lot but now days a man like that is hard to find I give up I would rather be alone than to be mentally and physically abused by men that's all I have found so who suffers here who is used I have been used and abused money isn't everything I want love and happiness can't find it around here all I've found is users and abusers men
bleck

United States

#53 Dec 1, 2013
I just want a good man. I have a job. A car. A home. Its not just about sex either. I just want someone who loves me... for me. Not my car or my bank account. Real men dont exsist i dont thibk.
who knows

Milton, WV

#54 Dec 1, 2013
Ruth wrote:
I'm a struggling mother of two ages 20 almost 21 and age 10 two boys I'm on a fixed income so it's very hard doing it on my own most men I've dated depended on my income the ones I've dated but 98percent of my money is spent on my kids then I do without which that's what a mother should do both of my kids dad are worthless one owns a muffler shop on route 60 he gave me very little money one time I revived 1.57 that's right one dollar and fifty seven cent to feed my son on so how uses who please tell me money can't buy me happiness I would just like to find a man that works don't have to have a high paying job one that will be good to me and my kids because my boys are my world my everything that will always be a part of my life a man that will buy me sum flowers instead of a big diamond ring I wouldn't want my man to go in debt for me and I don't have to have big fine clothes walmart brand is just as good for me hand me downs will work just fine or good well will work to I would rather have a roof over my head clothes on my back and food on the table than to be broke and diamonds on my hands and a big fine car I don't ask for a lot but now days a man like that is hard to find I give up I would rather be alone than to be mentally and physically abused by men that's all I have found so who suffers here who is used I have been used and abused money isn't everything I want love and happiness can't find it around here all I've found is users and abusers men
you tell them lady.men today wants a woman to keep them..been with one off and on for yrs and he has yet to buy me a coffee..I am to dum to let him go..they know how to controll you and make every thing your falt..
s.s.

United States

#55 Dec 1, 2013
who knows wrote:
<quoted text>you tell them lady.men today wants a woman to keep them..been with one off and on for yrs and he has yet to buy me a coffee..I am to dum to let him go..they know how to controll you and make every thing your falt..
J.N. Me too.
Anonymous

Broken Arrow, OK

#56 Jul 2, 2016
What if you ain't sure about someone who is trying to make you send money over seas?
broken

Hockessin, DE

#57 Jul 2, 2016
Well listen to my situation I am a father of two boys which live with me full time I have a gf that's 30 years old I work everyday and have a decent paying job in the last year she has had 8 jobs and has quit them everyone well I thought ok so I stopped paying everything well we lost our home we now stay with her parents and I can not stand that but she loves it she's very jealous goes through my phone all the time if I have to work over its hell to pay only reason I stay is because she is very good to my kids and I dnt think ill ever find one that can accept my kids like she has all u women on hear saying yall such great women and can't find a good man HEY ladies here I am I work everyday and support myself and my boys show me a good women ill show her a good man
Walter

United States

#58 Jul 3, 2016
Mean wrote:
It's just terrible to see men using women.
It's ok for a woman to use a man right. Please get over yourself and grow up.
broken

Hockessin, DE

#59 Jul 3, 2016
Ruth wrote:
Working man here lets talk
Kyler

Charleston, WV

#60 Jul 3, 2016
broken wrote:
Well listen to my situation I am a father of two boys which live with me full time I have a gf that's 30 years old I work everyday and have a decent paying job in the last year she has had 8 jobs and has quit them everyone well I thought ok so I stopped paying everything well we lost our home we now stay with her parents and I can not stand that but she loves it she's very jealous goes through my phone all the time if I have to work over its hell to pay only reason I stay is because she is very good to my kids and I dnt think ill ever find one that can accept my kids like she has all u women on hear saying yall such great women and can't find a good man HEY ladies here I am I work everyday and support myself and my boys show me a good women ill show her a good man
You stopped paying for your home because she quit her job? Are you stupid? You lost your home for your boys? Forget her, what the hell were you thinking? Sounds more like you are dating a little girl not a woman. Try using periods and commas. Had to read your Story 3 times to understand what the heck you were saying.
Nancy

Virginia Beach, VA

#61 Jul 3, 2016
Why I told my Husband LV one time that he could tie me up and do any thing he wanted to do, you know what that silly man done to me, why he tied me up and went fishing. So all You Bopsy Lou's aut there, neva let your Husbands use you like used me. Course now He is the only man I have eva been with, and I don't let him go fishin' very much,'cause I know he has our business to run an all that. Oh well!
Her friend

Huntington, WV

#62 Jul 4, 2016
JOSH DAY definitely. This pos used and abused my friend. Stole money and items from her house. This is the worst person to be with. There is a lot more I could say but out of respect for his victims I will leave it at that. Check the mans record. If you value anything be it yourself or your money and property you will stay clear
Too much

Huntington, WV

#63 Jul 5, 2016
Ruth wrote:
Ruthanne Robinette, this is obviously you. You are a hot mess, a drug addict, and thief! Everything you've written on here is total bs. You are a trashy Junkie yourself, so please have a seat someplace and stop making yourself out to be some kind of Saint! You are the epitome of trash. And your entire post is all lies! Cut it out, please.
1 post removed
Just_concerned

Alum Creek, WV

#65 Jul 9, 2016
Name Them wrote:
who are some of guys around here that use women?
SHAWN WHEELER,BIGGEST USER AROUND,BUGGEST CRACKHEAD TOO,THAT'S HOW HE SUPPORTS HIS HABBIT.
Tyron

United States

#66 Jul 9, 2016
Make her get out on the street and work it to bring daddy some money.
Walter

United States

#67 Jul 9, 2016
Tyron wrote:
Make her get out on the street and work it to bring daddy some money.
Love that you are willing to show you're mental state when it comes to a woman. Remember one thing pumpkin, a woman brought you into the world mental case. I do understand that liberals don't mind killing a baby, unless it's you're child right.
VLL

Ashland, KY

#68 Jul 9, 2016
BEWARE OF DAVE WERTZ
Seesaw

Huntington, WV

#69 Jul 10, 2016
Anonymous wrote:
What if you ain't sure about someone who is trying to make you send money over seas?
These are most definitely scammers
They steal photos and use them to make fake profiles.
Red flags--
They use common names and switch up the names and have many profiles. Search the name on facebook.
They say they are overseas, many of them use stolen military men's photos. Their profiles will have only one or two pics, the profiles will be fairly new. They say they are widowed. Their jobs will be vague it won't give a company name. Some of the countries they say they are in are syria, Nigeria, United kingdom. These are Nigerian scammers who have been trained to do this. They give you a sad story how they need money. You can download the pics on Google reverse search for mobile and see what comes up. I have outed many of them on facebook. Go to scamming scammers, on facebook. Also romance military scammers page on fb. Here is the link to reverse Google image search
https://ctrlq.org/google/images/
OR just type reverse image search into your Google browser.

It is beyond me how women can fall for this stuff but I became involved when a good friend of mine was being scammed thank goodness I gave her 100% solid proof he was a scammer before she sent money. Then I'll be damned if my aunt didn't get into a "relationship" with one and I had to prove it to her to. It isn't hard to find. Then here comes another friend asking about one she had been talking to. Cmon women don't be blinded by stupidity and lonliness!!!
Concerned

Huntington, WV

#70 Jul 11, 2016
Just_concerned wrote:
<quoted text>

SHAWN WHEELER,BIGGEST USER AROUND,BUGGEST CRACKHEAD TOO,THAT'S HOW HE SUPPORTS HIS HABBIT.
Just concerned you are always on here concerned about SW. What is up with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Jan '11) 3 min texas pete 3,466
America Held Hostage Day 327 8 min MarkJ- 20
3 shot in 3 hours? Didn't I tell you the REAPER... 10 min Crazed H 3
Trump = Treason (Jul '16) 12 min Bert 252
Buy your assault rifle today 12 min MarkJ- 197
[email protected] Birth 13 min Liberal Queer 4
National guard coming to huntington 14 min Updabut 3
3 shootings in 3 hours 30 min Markj knows best 23
The latest Huntington murder 2 hr An old homie 37
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 3 hr Kimberly 27