Men who take advantage and use women.

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mean

Huntington, WV

#1 Apr 20, 2012
It's just terrible to see men using women.
Canada bound

New York, NY

#2 Apr 20, 2012
Women use men just the same, greed doesn't sexually discriminate.
just sayin

Greenup, KY

#3 Apr 20, 2012
A women can be use if she doesn't allow herself to be used. I'm a women, I work, don't have to have a man so I demand to be treated with respect, be honest with me if not I don't need them, women let men play games!

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#4 Sep 1, 2012
I only use women that want to be used. Trouble is, they think that they want to be used, then change their minds after a year or two.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 1, 2012
Maybe I should move up that way if the women there are the ones used. I seem to only find the women that are the users here lol
Yupp

Mansfield, OH

#6 Sep 1, 2012
Those are smart men. Play before they get played.
Joseph

Mansfield, OH

#7 Sep 1, 2012
People in relationships should be equally financially responsible; poor people use people who have money, they will convince them they are in love with them, when in fact, they just want to be financially taken care of.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 1, 2012
Joseph wrote:
People in relationships should be equally financially responsible; poor people use people who have money, they will convince them they are in love with them, when in fact, they just want to be financially taken care of.
Wish someone, besides myself, would have told my ex-wife that "People in relationships should be equally financially responsible..." Should go for housekeeping and cooking as well!
Name Them

Huntington, WV

#9 Sep 1, 2012
who are some of guys around here that use women?
someone

Mansfield, OH

#10 Sep 1, 2012
some woman are desperate and want a man and the only way to get a man is to have money, so they finance their romance, poor guys want someone to financially take care of them, and sometimes there are men who financially support a woman, these relationships are so fake, and others know, they are only in it because they are beIng paid to be
70s child

Seattle, WA

#11 Sep 1, 2012
Joseph wrote:
I agree and then when u don't have the money they leave your a$$ in a heartbeat!
women

Ashland, KY

#12 Sep 1, 2012
You can only be used if you allow your self to be used!

Since: Aug 12

Barboursville, WV

#13 Sep 1, 2012
women wrote:
You can only be used if you allow your self to be used!
Excatly

Level 1

Indianapolis

#14 Sep 2, 2012
Even in this type of relationship, the best tool you have is communication. There would be two types of relationships here. One with love build into it and ones that do not. My relationship, we are fully in love with each other. There is wide margin of ages between us. We fully understand what we do for each other. You might say that we have a old fashion relationship. She stays home with the kids and does not work. I keep the finances in my care. She knows what she gets when I pass away. Neither of us would take anything for each other. But let me say this. I only have to mention what I want done or what I want her to wear and it is done. I have never heard the word no. So a relationship based on this does work if you have to people that agree.
70s child wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and then when u don't have the money they leave your a$$ in a heartbeat!
1 post removed
FML

Huntington, WV

#16 Sep 3, 2012
I have let some guy use me for about 6 yrs .. I thought I was fairly intelligent .. Which is why the fell in love w a money whore and a pillbilly .. Yet I continue to hang on .. Now it's the woe is me single mom alcoholic nurse who is just tired of getting treated bad by men .. What the hell is wrong w me? I'm a decent person
countrygirlWV

Columbus, OH

#17 Sep 3, 2012
I know a woman & she gets used by her man. He works everyday but has no money to support her & the child. She works everyday & supports all of them. Such a shame! A man is supposed to support his family.

Level 1

Indianapolis

#18 Sep 3, 2012
Sad, but I know of many in the seem shape as the woman you know. But who's fault is it really? It is the woman that is letting the man in her life live the way that he chooses. There are many points of your post that many would disagree with me on why this is happening not only in the woman that you know, but many lives today.
countrygirlWV wrote:
I know a woman & she gets used by her man. He works everyday but has no money to support her & the child. She works everyday & supports all of them. Such a shame! A man is supposed to support his family.
countrygirlWV

Cleveland, OH

#19 Sep 3, 2012
DavidM wrote:
<quoted text>Sad, but I know of many in the seem shape as the woman you know. But who's fault is it really? It is the woman that is letting the man in her life live the way that he chooses. There are many points of your post that many would disagree with me on why this is happening not only in the woman that you know, but many lives today.
yes it is the woman's fault. I just wish some men would do what they are supposed to instead of sponge.
women

Ashland, KY

#20 Sep 3, 2012
A lot of females think they have to have a man. And they will have a man at any cost. If they loss one they will have another to take his place. IT quality Not quantity!
Brenda

Wooster, OH

#21 Sep 3, 2012
I would rather be single than have to pay anything for a man, that's just wrong! When me and my man go out, he always pays, he wouldn't let me pay for anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 OD tonite 2 min steve 8
Executive Assistant courthouse 11 min ladybug 28
The Interview 30 min Quantum 5
Mcgillicuddys (May '14) 39 min anon 6
Best dui lawyer? (Apr '13) 44 min just a thought 27
Grace Christian School (May '13) 49 min Zach 69
JB'S Strippers. .. 1 hr wontquit 4
Huntington Teacher, 3rd offence DUI 9 hr hurricane chick 40
Huntington Dating
Find my Match