What kind of man gets a 15 year old g...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cracker Jack

Bladensburg, MD

#22 Mar 22, 2014
Leroy The Biglipped wrote:
Is he black?
Please try and read the thread before you start asking questions. Being a racist is one thing, but to be illiterate and a racist is just sad.
billy ray meth mouth

New Kensington, PA

#23 Mar 22, 2014
Leroy The BigLipped wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are more likely to impregnate young girls statistically.
Probably because white guys prefer little boys...statistically
truth

Waynesboro, VA

#24 Mar 25, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
How young would be too young to consent Mr Polanski?
Anytime before the girls first period.....
How about that. And you keep saying child. We are all someones child.
anytime after 14 should be up to the girl. Weather it be a young boy or an old man. But and a big one here. She needs to be mature enough to have thought it over. Now if she did and she volunteered that kitty then its her fault also. But he shoulda been man enough to know the family or at least take care of this situation now. And thats a problem no matter of age. People having kids that shouldnt. Thats why im not against abortion.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#25 Mar 25, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Anytime before the girls first period.....
anytime after 14 should be up to the girl. Weather it be a young boy or an old man. But and a big one here. She needs to be mature enough to have thought it over. Now if she did and she volunteered that kitty then its her fault also. But he shoulda been man enough to know the family or at least take care of this situation now. And thats a problem no matter of age. People having kids that shouldnt. Thats why im not against abortion.
14? You're sick.
Adolph

United States

#26 Mar 25, 2014
fallout wrote:
She has ran away a few times so I assume thats why it happened. But yes she is at fault to, but a grown a$$ man knows more than a young girl about sex. He should've covered it! And no it's not my daughter, but she is family!
Well only a pederas would do that and no he shouldn't have wrapped it. BECAUSE it should never have happened! You need to have him locked up. That is sick and disgusting. PERVERT
p

Hockessin, DE

#27 Mar 26, 2014
She was born in 97 makes her 17 not 15, who different ball game, her profile shows her pregnant smoking pot, neither of them has a chance in life anyways
haha

Saint Albans, WV

#28 Mar 26, 2014
p wrote:
She was born in 97 makes her 17 not 15, who different ball game, her profile shows her pregnant smoking pot, neither of them has a chance in life anyways
......she'd be 16 unless....she turned 17 in jan, feb, or march. And no, not a whole different ball game. Yes, she knows right from wrong but he was to be a grown man and def should have said no. As a mother to a child born in 97....I'd def be taking the legal route with this douche or he'd take a nice butt kicking and never look back. the concern is for the unborn child at this point.
itissick

Portage, MI

#29 Mar 26, 2014
Jeremy Midkiff
Disgusted

Mckeesport, PA

#30 Mar 26, 2014
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
15 is not a child it would be a teenager and in other parts of the world including Muslim countries they have already started families. I know some 15 year olds who are more mature than 25 year olds. At that age they know what they are doing. And before me being accused I do not touch anything under 18 or if they are still in high school.
You make me sick. This isn't Iraq this is America you piece of $hit. A girls body isn't developed number one to be having sex let alone having a child. Number two, my daughter is 14 and has some understanding of intercourse but she is still a child. You make me sick. In no way is this ok!!!! Not all Muslims believe that it is ok to be with a child but for you to compare the ones that do to how laws are here is a disgrace. Some feel marrying a 9 yr old and making her have intercourse with a grown man is ok and should be enforced. You obviously do not have children and if you do God be with your children because you sound like a pedafiler.
Disgusted

Mckeesport, PA

#31 Mar 26, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime before the girls first period.....
What is wrong with you men. You're sick!
Harry

Chesapeake, OH

#32 Mar 26, 2014
Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed. Have you ever been to West Vaginia? That's how they do it over there! How do you think Zaphod was conceived?
p

Hockessin, DE

#33 Mar 26, 2014
From the looks of her, Zach was not her first or second or third, need to abort them both, another mouth.., sorry another 2 mouths I'll be paying to feed for the next 20 years
age law sucks

Webster Springs, WV

#34 Mar 26, 2014
Zach wrote:
If they are old enough to pee they are old enough for me !!!!!!!
If they're old enough to bleed, then they're old enough to breed!
Betty

Faber, VA

#35 Mar 26, 2014
Everyone- keep ur kids away from Zachary. Sounds like a perv!
Guy

Ridgeview, WV

#36 Mar 26, 2014
Bout as bad as Phil Parlock, he brags about his latest child's mother being 16 when she had him. Let me remind you he's in his 50s.
Kelli

Huntington, WV

#37 Mar 26, 2014
It's a fad right now for the teen girls to chase older men. My best friend's daughter is 17. She is sneaking around seeing a 35 year old guy. She claims she does not like guys her age because they are too immature.

This guy does have a career, he's clean, lives in a nice home. He's not an ax murderer. I am not saying this should be, but I think it could be much worse. Her mother has punished her and tried to talk her out of it. The more we try, the more she wants to see him. He even admitted that it was odd she liked him so. I will have to say he is a great looking man but.

I think it will fizzle out as Ashleigh's wants will change quickly like typical
Young people's desires change.
Bkb

Huntington, WV

#38 Mar 26, 2014
You must be an idiot. He stated he does not touch anything under 18 or in high school. Stupid Christian you are what is wrong with this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any older women been with a younger man? (Feb '12) 1 hr Jake 105
Camden Park - 1970s (Nov '10) 2 hr blackbear 50
Town House Kennels (Jun '12) 2 hr Happy camper 15
Clint Artrip (Jun '15) 3 hr George 39
Hal Greer 3 hr I know her 11
It's YOUR Money ! We Pay The Higher Prices ! 4 hr WATCHDOG 56
Jaymz and Jennifer Martin 4 hr Justin_ Martin 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages