mr. nice guy herbal smoke

mr. nice guy herbal smoke

Posted in the Huntington Forum

somebody

Huntington, WV

#1 Nov 16, 2010
so i had heard from quite a few people that it was good stuff...but my cousin told me that it made him feel "wierd" and made him think crazy stuff...so i tried it about a week ago. my cousin rolled a tiny pinner of it and i smoked almost the whole thing myself. i felt high the first few minutes...but then i got REALLY paranoid and my hear started beating really fast and felt like i was havin a panic attack. i really felt like i was dying...and was also thinkin crazy stuff. i didnt like it at all and didnt plan on smokin it anymore. well the next day i seen that there was a lil roach in the ashtrey from the night b4. so i thought maybe if i didnt smoke so much it would be better. so i got about 4 good hits of it and i felt good. i felt like i had smoked a joint...and no paranoia, no heartbeating fast or nothin. so i have came to the conclusion that if you just take a few hits of it, you're fine. but if you smoke too much, it makes you feel horrible. anybody else try this stuff?
lol

Demotte, IN

#2 Nov 16, 2010
My boyfriend smokes the green house and it dont bother him. Myself im not a smoker but i would probaly start trippin ie i did.
haajup

Farmington, MI

#3 Nov 16, 2010
I tried it. Like he said, just don't smoke as much as you would weed.
Dang

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 10, 2010
I smoked that crap one time and all my friends failed to mention to me to only take a few hits so I took a bunch. I very seldom smoke anything and this crap made me feel so weird. Not good at all. My heart was racing and it was awful.
Jerry Garcia

Huntington, WV

#5 Dec 10, 2010
the DEA placed the chemicals that make this nonsense up in the same schedule as real Cannabis, Heroin, etc.

it goes into place 30 days from when the ban was made, which i believe is at the end of the month.

good riddance is what i say

Level 2

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Dec 10, 2010
somebody wrote:
so i had heard from quite a few people that it was good stuff...but my cousin told me that it made him feel "wierd" and made him think crazy stuff...so i tried it about a week ago. my cousin rolled a tiny pinner of it and i smoked almost the whole thing myself. i felt high the first few minutes...but then i got REALLY paranoid and my hear started beating really fast and felt like i was havin a panic attack. i really felt like i was dying...and was also thinkin crazy stuff. i didnt like it at all and didnt plan on smokin it anymore. well the next day i seen that there was a lil roach in the ashtrey from the night b4. so i thought maybe if i didnt smoke so much it would be better. so i got about 4 good hits of it and i felt good. i felt like i had smoked a joint...and no paranoia, no heartbeating fast or nothin. so i have came to the conclusion that if you just take a few hits of it, you're fine. but if you smoke too much, it makes you feel horrible. anybody else try this stuff?
Five of my friends along with myself all rolled a blunt and we got the giggles lol. Bummer your first try was bad; glad the second one was better.
Anon 5 nov

Espanola, NM

#7 Dec 28, 2010
lol wrote:
My boyfriend smokes the green house and it dont bother him. Myself im not a smoker but i would probaly start trippin ie i did.
I got sick on 2 bowls
I got high on a single 1 hitter
ERON

Columbus, OH

#8 Dec 30, 2010
Mr. Nice Guy is my favorite...it works just fine for me...gets me high. I like it better than the crappy weed you buy around these parts.
sersfoodride1973

Glasgow, UK

#9 Nov 15, 2011
I read about a website called http://www.satisfyenhancers.com it looks great what do you think for coupons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats make 850,000 Americans unemployed 4 min gene 2
Why is DACA on the table? 16 min democrats love il... 8
Temp jobs 34 min Furloughed Freddy 1
FIVE Republicans voted NO! 47 min 44 Dem No votes 6
America Held Hostage Day 366 1 hr Fitius T Bluster 31
How long will trump keep the Gov shut down? 1 hr CaptSweatPants 36
did jennifer via murder tom via 3 hr Itsme 21

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance