NRA president

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of104
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
realist

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

You sheep that give your money to the NRA to help them stir up paranoia to increase gun ownership.So they can get more money from more suckers.You guys out to vote in a new president to your organization.He contradicted himself and generally looked like a fool in his congressional appearance yesterday. I hope he sticks around...everytime he speaks people who are undecided on gun laws move toward more sensible regulation.
1 post removed
Zaphod

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

for2nd wrote:
if it makes me a sheep to not want to be a criminal just because I want to be able to defend myself and family against evil, then I will proudly wear that name!
I know that I wouldn't want to rely on "realist" to be there when my family or me needs protection!
Baa baa!
There are enough laws banning crimes that aren't enforced that adding more to make an average citizen into a criminal do not need to be added!
Enforce the laws we have!
Don't get a gun if you don't feel you need it, but leave mine alone!
By that logic, why have any laws at all? Criminals don't obey the laws we have so let's just give up. Give everyone a gun and fire all the police and let everyone shoot it out if there's problems.
2 posts removed
for2nd

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sorry, I didn't bring it down to your level of comprehension!
It is currently legal for me to have a gun, for pleasure, sport, defense or any other reason that I have a gun.
It is illegal to rob and steal and tape and murder, but people do that all the time. They are labeled a criminal and should be punished for their crimes.
Once they become a criminal they can't legally possess a gun.
Once guns are outlawed, if I have a gun, then I am a criminal!
I have done nothing illegal in my lifetime but will be a criminal if I choose to keep a gun to defend myself and family from the convicted criminals!
Why have laws? To protect the innocent citizens, not to make laws that make them a criminal!
Your analysis to do away with all police and "shoot it out", is very distorted from the reality of decent law abiding citizens wanting to remain decent law abiding citizens while the actual criminals are punished to the fullest extent of the law!
The slap on the wrist for violent crimes has created a society where it is ok to harm others because the "timeout" doesn't really hurt that much, then they can be back to making a living the easy way. Beat someone up and take what they have worked for!
The man who killed the fireman in Pennsylvania served 18 years for bearing his grandmother to death with a hammer. Now it is the fault of the person who had a gun stolen from their house by a murderer who should have been sentenced to death or at least died in prison for his atrocious crime!
But I'm sure you think 18 years is enough time to rehabilitate a murderer!
1 post removed
Charlie Foxtrot

Republic, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I must ask the OP what his idea of "reasonable regulation" would be?
Charlie Foxtrot

Republic, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Anyone please answer that question.
Charlie Foxtrot

Republic, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

And for the record it was not the NRA's president who gave the speech. It was the Executive Vice President, Wayne LaPierre. The transcript of his speech is on their website, NRA.org .
1 post removed
gerad

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 1, 2013
 
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>By that logic, why have any laws at all? Criminals don't obey the laws we have so let's just give up. Give everyone a gun and fire all the police and let everyone shoot it out if there's problems.
Stfu zaphod you ?!!?&@@! Liberal
For real

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 1, 2013
 
Zaphod is so full of shit that he needs toilet paper and a breath mint. He claims to own guns but knows nothing about them. His gun is ok but, I should give mine up because it holds more bullets than his.
Anytime he doesn't have a legitimate point or gets proved wrong, he has some elementary insult or he is ignoring your ignorance only to reply to you on other threads.
Anyone who doesn't trust the government or believes in God or believes in the second amendment is a nut case.
He doesn't want my beliefs pushed on him but, he doesn't care who he offends.
Tell me this zaphod, if you can take my gun away and beat me with it, why are you so afraid of it to the point that you want it banned?
You're so full of ego and false information and cowardly fears that it is impossible to take you serious.
Zaphod

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 1, 2013
 
For real wrote:
Zaphod is so full of shit that he needs toilet paper and a breath mint. He claims to own guns but knows nothing about them. His gun is ok but, I should give mine up because it holds more bullets than his.
Anytime he doesn't have a legitimate point or gets proved wrong, he has some elementary insult or he is ignoring your ignorance only to reply to you on other threads.
Anyone who doesn't trust the government or believes in God or believes in the second amendment is a nut case.
He doesn't want my beliefs pushed on him but, he doesn't care who he offends.
Tell me this zaphod, if you can take my gun away and beat me with it, why are you so afraid of it to the point that you want it banned?
You're so full of ego and false information and cowardly fears that it is impossible to take you serious.
I'm not afraid of you because you're a blowhard. I think gun regulation can help with mass shootings. Lower the body count. It's pretty simple. Sorry I'm against your toy Rambo guns, tough guy.
gerad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 2, 2013
 
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not afraid of you because you're a blowhard. I think gun regulation can help with mass shootings. Lower the body count. It's pretty simple. Sorry I'm against your toy Rambo guns, tough guy.
My Rambo guns are far from toys...would you feel better about them if I put a 1940's style wooden stock on it?
For real

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 2, 2013
 
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not afraid of you because you're a blowhard. I think gun regulation can help with mass shootings. Lower the body count. It's pretty simple. Sorry I'm against your toy Rambo guns, tough guy.
Come out from behind your computer and tell me where you would like to meet! Running your mouth is only going to raise the body count and it doesn't matter what you want! There is nothing you can do about me or my guns beside bitch on topix, coward!
2 posts removed
Zaphod

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 2, 2013
 
Prayer warrior wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly...all the liberal demons can do is whine. They won't ever take them because they know they cannot. Must suck to be a Libtard.
We'll take them all and stick you in a FEMA camp. Wait and see.
For real

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 2, 2013
 
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll take them all and stick you in a FEMA camp. Wait and see.
You really don't understand jack shit do you? The one going to the FEMA camp is you!
You aren't taking a damn thing and I almost forgot, someone showed up at another gun buy back with a stinger missile launcher ha ha!
Zaphod

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 2, 2013
 
For real wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't understand jack shit do you? The one going to the FEMA camp is you!
You aren't taking a damn thing and I almost forgot, someone showed up at another gun buy back with a stinger missile launcher ha ha!
So you're not going to be at Kroger then? I figured you'd puss out. All talk.
For real

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 2, 2013
 
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're not going to be at Kroger then? I figured you'd puss out. All talk.
Kroger? Are you serious? How about we meet out to the old strip mines mines behind proctorville?
Zaphod

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 2, 2013
 
For real wrote:
<quoted text>Kroger? Are you serious? How about we meet out to the old strip mines mines behind proctorville?
I'll be at Kroger in Huntington in 15. You can try to weasel out if you want. It's what I expected.
Zaphod

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 2, 2013
 


I'm waiting

..........
Zaphod

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 2, 2013
 
I'll do some shopping. Give you a chance to show up. What's wrong? Afraid to come if you can't use your gun?
Eric

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 2, 2013
 
Zaphod wrote:
I'm waiting
..........
LMAO!!!! I'm so sure you are! I only wish you were as stupid as your mouth makes you sound!
1 post removed
Get Real

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 2, 2013
 
You're pretty stupid. It's possible if you weren't all mouth!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of104
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
East end thief's (Nov '13) 6 min Mike 1,040
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr George 52,137
weak dj at Fat Pattys tonight! 1 hr rico 5
Anyone know jumol scott 1 hr heather 19
Run from huntington 2 hr Bill 12
Local ppl/couples that think they're Huntington... 2 hr Truth 43
Huntington Needs a Hell's Angels Chapter 2 hr Murphy 8
•••
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••