First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sick n tired

United States

#21 Nov 11, 2013
Frank wrote:
I agree with Leonard Samworth than man calling himself a Christian. Never met A more narcissistic person in my life. Puts on a fake fake front. Sheep wearing devil clothing known him 25 years never liked the man
U haven't met my ex..
I'm a Christian..but at this point id just a-soon go to hell as be in heaven with him and some others I've encountered. Really. And I have to love everyone? Even the ones who only spoke to me on sunday but see them in public and say hi and they walk on by giving me the "Christian smile" but not speaking. Really? I just a-soon go to hell. I haven't been to church in a few weeks. Can't handle the masks anymore. Too many masks. I just can't do it anymore. I pray I read but I don't want to be around these people anymore and I never saw myself as ever saying these things. I always loved church. But its as if my blinders have been removed and I see in the physical all these "perfect" looking people but I can now see in the spiritual how dirty fake and rotten their spirits are. Its just sickening. Wolves. Anyone can dress up smile and talk the part. The lies the manipulation the sneakiness the bullshit. I'm over it.
Vouch for fake

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Nov 11, 2013
I attend one if the large non denominational churches. I play along and get slain in the spirit. I talk the talk and all the while bang the young girls at the church. I thought it was just me and soon found out the ministers were all doing the same. The bottom line is high energy churches are mostly full of people with special needs. Those special needs are translated as deviants and issue ridden people such as myself. I could drop all your jaws about the minister and his sick vices.
jobe

Nitro, WV

#23 Nov 11, 2013
Vouch for fake wrote:
I attend one if the large non denominational churches. I play along and get slain in the spirit. I talk the talk and all the while bang the young girls at the church. I thought it was just me and soon found out the ministers were all doing the same. The bottom line is high energy churches are mostly full of people with special needs. Those special needs are translated as deviants and issue ridden people such as myself. I could drop all your jaws about the minister and his sick vices.
epic!
sick n tired

United States

#24 Nov 12, 2013
Vouch for fake wrote:
I attend one if the large non denominational churches. I play along and get slain in the spirit. I talk the talk and all the while bang the young girls at the church. I thought it was just me and soon found out the ministers were all doing the same. The bottom line is high energy churches are mostly full of people with special needs. Those special needs are translated as deviants and issue ridden people such as myself. I could drop all your jaws ab
out the minister and his sick vices.
Sounds like we attend the same church..are u also one of the hundreds of "recovering" addicts?
Vouch for fake

United States

#25 Nov 12, 2013
I'm just a sex addict looking for a fix, but I socialize with the drug addicts to feed my sex addiction. I actually trade with one of the staff councilors for sex. She semi-recently got married, but still likes to make a score when her hubby is working. I'm just playing the part. I'm in my early 30s, If you want some random experience, I will be wearing a black suit, white shirt and multicolored tie. Im easy to find since I assist in the show.
Parent

Faber, VA

#26 Nov 12, 2013
Vouch for fake wrote:
I'm just a sex addict looking for a fix, but I socialize with the drug addicts to feed my sex addiction. I actually trade with one of the staff councilors for sex. She semi-recently got married, but still likes to make a score when her hubby is working. I'm just playing the part. I'm in my early 30s, If you want some random experience, I will be wearing a black suit, white shirt and multicolored tie. Im easy to find since I assist in the show.
U at church tonight? Where do you go?
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#27 Nov 12, 2013
THERE is a lot of good people, who happen too be christian, and then there is them who want too blame Christ for there sins.
Heather

Chesapeake, OH

#28 Nov 13, 2013
Im going to look for you Sunday.
Unholyolo

Huntington, WV

#29 Nov 13, 2013
Its not Christians so much as it is organized religion.
Turns it into a social club, people drag their outside drama in and boom.
Simply Curious

Huntington, WV

#30 Nov 14, 2013
I still live at home with my parents, so they can take care of my kid. I work out a lot, so I can look good for all the guys. Love going to church & talking, especially to the married guys, I know they get bored with their fat wives & kids. Enjoy going out of town with friends so I can have a drink or two, meet total strangers & go back to their hotel rooms for some talking. I love going to basketball games, never know when that KissCam will zoom in on me sitting next to the married cutie next to me. Nothing fake about me, I'm a great Christian;-)
1 post removed
Simon H - UK

Blue Bell, PA

#32 Dec 24, 2013
That would be the heads of the church. One reason I don't attend church and don't follow a bible. Why?

1) A real Christian organization would NOT attack other peoples beliefs and would preach acceptance.
2) A real Christian organization would preach following your own beliefs, and not encourage decision through the church.
3) A real Christian organization would not have history of killing, burning, pillaging and the like, in the name of a religion whose first commandment is to not kill.
4) A real Christian organization would accept other religions and not preach hate.
5) A real Christian organization would be run with wisdom and teach it's principles, promoting only that which it knows as fact, not doggedly attempting to push fabricated content and cover up it's mistakes.
6) A real Christian organization would not change it's very nature to incorporate beliefs that entirely conflicted with it's own, in order to net a larger audience and gain power or influence.
7) A real Christian organization would not embody the very opposition to Christianity.

There's really no need to go on. The same rings true of many other religions. The lesson from this:

A) Stand by what you believe is right
B) Admit when wisdom and experience correct you, and you're wrong
C) Don't be led to conflict by liars and manipulators. Simply turn away from the wolves. You don't need a preacher in ANY religion to be a good person or true to your faith. You don't need their advice. Be open to all sources and be the person you believe you should be.
D) Religiously attending churches through the ages and following all commandments from the priests, based on their history, can make you a greater sinner and worse person than simply living your own life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Wins Popular Vote By About 1.5 Million ... 9 min Independent 64
Deer hunting for meat to eat 57 min Jessco 113
Baltimore Street news 1 hr Lola Falanas 391
List corrupt City comission members 2 hr Jessco 44
Xmas presents 2016! 2 hr Just Me 6
Fat Patty's 2 hr Just Me 2
Worst mothers in huntington 2 hr In the know 10

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance