Next Last
Missy

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 9, 2013
Name the worst ones you know and why.
gross

Poca, WV

#2 Nov 9, 2013
Pretty much every huge slut that I went to HS with. They are now married, husband's have no clue about their past, have a kid(s), and post bible verses on social media sites daily. Barf.
Pauletta

Huntington, WV

#3 Nov 9, 2013
Leonard Samworth. Might go
To Church and act all holy. Doesn't act like a Christian mon - fri Christianity is what happens when your out of church. How you treat your fellow man. He's got lots lots to learn
Troy

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Nov 10, 2013
95% of the congregation that attend Christ Temple Cult. Those folks are seriously fake.
Yeah

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 10, 2013
gross wrote:
Pretty much every huge slut that I went to HS with. They are now married, husband's have no clue about their past, have a kid(s), and post bible verses on social media sites daily. Barf.
So you can't be a Christian if you have a past?
Kermit

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Nov 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment is incoherent! Are you saying a person can not be a christian if he has a past or did you put this the form of a question? I know you used a question mark, but your comment make no sence to me.
Protsongartef

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Nov 10, 2013
gross wrote:
You may also reverse this, the wives have no idea what their husbands were unless their husbands tell them the truth. I'm sure love is at the center of these marriages and they know that their husbands were sluts, but furgiveness is at the forefront and every thing is going to be forgiving if you love your spouse. So "gross" if you were a slut with these girls and your are marriede and you havent told your wife then you are not a happy person, and if you are not a married man then it stands to reason why you are not!... Study you Bible and you will learn all about forgiveness and most of all you will not be a tale barrier or a gossiper! Good day
gross

Delbarton, WV

#8 Nov 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>

I didn't say that. I'm talking about the girls who pretend to be so innocent and sweet, thanking God every day for their blessings (kids) yet they've had secret abortions, countless amounts of sexual partners, and so on. It's all a fake as crap.
Sew and sew

Portland, OR

#9 Nov 10, 2013
Kermit wrote:
<quoted text>Your comment is incoherent! Are you saying a person can not be a christian if he has a past or did you put this the form of a question? I know you used a question mark, but your comment make no sence to me.
Dude, pot calling the kettle black. His comment was clearly understandable. If you're going to correct another persons posts, please be sure your own are perfect. You've left out commas, entire words that are needed or you speak pidgin English. Remove the log, brother.
gross

Alexandria, VA

#10 Nov 10, 2013
Protsongartef wrote:
<quoted text>You may also reverse this, the wives have no idea what their husbands were unless their husbands tell them the truth. I'm sure love is at the center of these marriages and they know that their husbands were sluts, but furgiveness is at the forefront and every thing is going to be forgiving if you love your spouse. So "gross" if you were a slut with these girls and your are marriede and you havent told your wife then you are not a happy person, and if you are not a married man then it stands to reason why you are not!... Study you Bible and you will learn all about forgiveness and most of all you will not be a tale barrier or a gossiper! Good day

Again, that isn't what my post meant. Read my last post and get a better idea.
Yeah

Alexandria, VA

#11 Nov 10, 2013
gross wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that. I'm talking about the girls who pretend to be so innocent and sweet, thanking God every day for their blessings (kids) yet they've had secret abortions, countless amounts of sexual partners, and so on. It's all a fake as crap.
It's sad that these girls are made to feel so guilty about what they've done, but having a sex life is nothing to be ashamed of, regardless of your faith. Maybe they are "fake" if they deny their actions, but like I said, it's not right that shame is placed on them to begin with
gross

Delbarton, WV

#12 Nov 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad that these girls are made to feel so guilty about what they've done, but having a sex life is nothing to be ashamed of, regardless of your faith. Maybe they are "fake" if they deny their actions, but like I said, it's not right that shame is placed on them to begin with

You're correct. Having abortions, and sleeping with half of the town isn't shameful at all.

United States

#13 Nov 10, 2013
God has for given them for there past no matter what it was. It's the people on earth that pass judgment just remember God will judge you based on how you judge others. Everone has a past no matter who you are let's just tired hope you ask God for forgiveness before it's too late.
gross

Delbarton, WV

#14 Nov 10, 2013
online wrote:
God has for given them for there past no matter what it was. It's the people on earth that pass judgment just remember God will judge you based on how you judge others. Everone has a past no matter who you are let's just tired hope you ask God for forgiveness before it's too late.

Wow, okay. You don't even know the half of it. So, please don't preach to me about judging others.
Just Saying

Huntington, WV

#15 Nov 10, 2013
The people that I can't stand are the hypocrites that judge & talk about people (friends, coworkers, church members) & how they live their lives, the affairs they have had, etc...But, then when they are living the same life that they crucified others for, it's ok for them or better yet, they lie & deny they are doing it.
Frank

Huntington, WV

#16 Nov 11, 2013
I agree with Leonard Samworth than man calling himself a Christian. Never met A more narcissistic person in my life. Puts on a fake fake front. Sheep wearing devil clothing known him 25 years never liked the man
Hot Carl

Alexandria, VA

#17 Nov 11, 2013
Mike Fannin is going to hell after 40 years of prison sex.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

#18 Nov 11, 2013
I have never met a Christian who actually lives the lifestyle subscribed by the Christian faith. Most sign up to be part of something cause they have this dying need for acceptance. For others, its just a matter of self-satisfaction they get when they use their "allegiance" as a get-out-of-jail, assuage-my-guilt, free card during the week when they do all of the bad stuff and fell cleansed by putting a five-spot in the till and sing a couple of songs. Then its off again to the next week when they'll do more hypocritical things.....
Donald Duck

Alexandria, VA

#19 Nov 11, 2013
Daffy
jobe

Huntington, WV

#20 Nov 11, 2013
Alex, what is 99% of christians!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
river park hospital (Jul '11) 10 min Agree 174
gop primary 12 min The Watchman 36
question on public housing 15 min Cletus Phestershank 2
Mayor Steve Williams falls apart on Radio Show 18 min TRUTH 47
Dr Scott Murphy (Dec '13) 25 min Ticked 11
curious lonely wife 27 min scarecrow needs b... 97
How many relationships have been destroyed do t... 34 min -zaphod- 5
Can't go anywhere without bums asking for money 5 hr Obama armed Iran 60
More from around the web

Huntington People Search