Madison Ave. Speedway Employees

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
INTERESTED

Demotte, IN

#1 Apr 6, 2012
Some flirt, some are nice, some are helpful, some are ASSHOLES, what do you think? I know one that always acts like she's looking for Mr. Right, even if it's for only a good time. The old girl on night shift always seems to be having a bad day, if you know what I mean.
JWS2766

Demotte, IN

#2 Apr 6, 2012
My wife works there, I know a couple of the people you're talking about. If the people have questions I can answer them.
A friend

New York, NY

#3 Apr 6, 2012
My son works there hes always nice and polite to ppl some customers can b real pains
Love yourself

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 6, 2012
I have an old friend who works there. I've know him all my life and he is a really nice guy.
I don't pay much attention to how the act, I go in get what I need and then leave.
2 posts removed
Black knite

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Apr 7, 2012
I hate speedway in the westend ! It takes to long to get out of there
8 posts removed

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#16 Apr 9, 2012
meh, people are people wherever you go. Some good, some not so good. I try to be extra nice to them because its such a crappy job with crappy hours and endless yahoos coming thru the door.

What I am really concerned with is their gas pumps which are seriously outdated and run-down. Just last week, the one on 3rd avenue and 25th street(?) was defective and did not auto-shut off when my tank filled. Gas spewed all over the place. I told the clerk who was on a smoke break, and she tried to be helpful but freaked out a little, saying "yeah this has happened with this pump just the other day." So I asked her why was it still open as this is serious hazard, and she had no idea ( they never do). She then printed a receipt from a different pump which I found out when I tried to get my money back from the manager. You cant make this stuff up.
2 posts removed
bitch at speedway

United States

#19 Apr 9, 2012
You guys are so immature grow up and keep your mouth shut!!!! You don't know anything and if you don't like speedway then don't go in the store go to sheetz k thanks:)
HAHA

Colonial Heights, VA

#20 Apr 9, 2012
i WOULD RATHER GO TO SHEETZ THE ONLY GOOD ONE AT SPEEDWAY IS ROGER!!!!!
Yeah.......

New York, NY

#21 Apr 9, 2012
Spleencage wrote:
meh, people are people wherever you go. Some good, some not so good. I try to be extra nice to them because its such a crappy job with crappy hours and endless yahoos coming thru the door.

What I am really concerned with is their gas pumps which are seriously outdated and run-down. Just last week, the one on 3rd avenue and 25th street(?) was defective and did not auto-shut off when my tank filled. Gas spewed all over the place. I told the clerk who was on a smoke break, and she tried to be helpful but freaked out a little, saying "yeah this has happened with this pump just the other day." So I asked her why was it still open as this is serious hazard, and she had no idea ( they never do). She then printed a receipt from a different pump which I found out when I tried to get my money back from the manager. You cant make this stuff up.
Well that was boring so who cares?!
A friend

United States

#22 Apr 9, 2012
HAHA wrote:
i WOULD RATHER GO TO SHEETZ THE ONLY GOOD ONE AT SPEEDWAY IS ROGER!!!!!
you got that right best employee they have
Pissed Off Bitch

Huntington, IN

#23 Apr 9, 2012
Unless you know us and live our lives and deal with idiots all day like us shut the hell up. We are not bad people we just have to put up with alot of stupid shit!
may

Huntington, WV

#24 Apr 9, 2012
There is a couple of good employees at speedway ace and emmit, other than that all of the ladies there seem lost. It takes forever to get out of there. only go there in the mornings when ace and emmit are working cause u know you will get out quick, other than that i pass by and go to sheet cause all of the lady's there are extreamly slow. God forbid you get behind someone checking a lottery ticket or using a foodstamp card. They are lost. Also i was there this evening and there were seriously 4 girls just standing there trying to figure out something with a food stamp card and the other girl running the register with about 6 people in line.

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#25 Apr 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="Yeah......."] <quoted text>
Well that was boring so who cares?!
[/QUOTE]

I cant imagine any topic about gas stations being exciting. Dont lose sight of the forest for the trees.
speedway employee

Cambridge, MA

#26 Apr 9, 2012
to all of you fucking idiots posting about my store and my coworkers, you can go to hell. i work hard everyday to serve idiots like you who cant even swipe a creditcard right. and what kind of people are you to talk shit and belittle people when you have never ever walked in my shoes? or anyone elses? its rich people like you who have never worked in a public place and had to deal with rude assholes. you come in my store, leave your trash everywhere like im some kind of maid. i wonder what your house looks like if you act like that in public. get a fucking life and quit judging people who are trying to make a living. if it wasnt for us "lost" females at speedway, you wouldnt have gas nor the coffee you sip every morning. and as for roger goes, he puts on a nice show for all of you idiots. hes worked there maybe 3 months longer than i. and acts like he knows everything, wrong. hes just as "lost" as the rest of us. and i love how everyone can get on topix and talk shit but would never come into the store and say any of this to any employee. i would say it to your face but id rather keep my job :) but im not always on the clock ;)
bitch at speedway

United States

#27 Apr 9, 2012
speedway employee wrote:
to all of you fucking idiots posting about my store and my coworkers, you can go to hell. i work hard everyday to serve idiots like you who cant even swipe a creditcard right. and what kind of people are you to talk shit and belittle people when you have never ever walked in my shoes? or anyone elses? its rich people like you who have never worked in a public place and had to deal with rude assholes. you come in my store, leave your trash everywhere like im some kind of maid. i wonder what your house looks like if you act like that in public. get a fucking life and quit judging people who are trying to make a living. if it wasnt for us "lost" females at speedway, you wouldnt have gas nor the coffee you sip every morning. and as for roger goes, he puts on a nice show for all of you idiots. hes worked there maybe 3 months longer than i. and acts like he knows everything, wrong. hes just as "lost" as the rest of us. and i love how everyone can get on topix and talk shit but would never come into the store and say any of this to any employee. i would say it to your face but id rather keep my job :) but im not always on the clock ;)
ya I know right girl its funny how all these bitches can say shit on topix but not to our faces bc they are scared I would love for one of you just to say your name and show Ur face at speedway and its pretty sad tht u guys are low lifes and have nothing better to do than harrass us employees on topix haha u guys need to grow up and stop being childish bc this is considered harassment to us so STOP and if thts how u Rly feel then stop coming into speedway and stop wasting our time bc u guys are pains in our assess I just think you guys need something to do so u blast speedway bc u guys hate urself I'm sorry Ur life sucks so u need to blame other people GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!THANKS:)
JWS2766

Demotte, IN

#28 Apr 9, 2012
You need to slow down for a moment. If you read the initials you will know who I am, I'm not bad mouthing anyone, so don't down grade everyone for what a lot of people do! Both the Manager & her assistant are nothing but nice, as long as you act like a reasonable person. I've had no problem with anyone in the store so far & I try to keep it that way! What was said on here about Angie is hard to believe, she has gone out of her way to be nice to children before & so has Flo. Granted I only see these people for a few minutes a day, when I'm there, but no one has given me a reason to complain, & I'm in there at least once a day if not more.
bitch at speedway

United States

#29 Apr 10, 2012
JWS2766 wrote:
You need to slow down for a moment. If you read the initials you will know who I am, I'm not bad mouthing anyone, so don't down grade everyone for what a lot of people do! Both the Manager & her assistant are nothing but nice, as long as you act like a reasonable person. I've had no problem with anyone in the store so far & I try to keep it that way! What was said on here about Angie is hard to believe, she has gone out of her way to be nice to children before & so has Flo. Granted I only see these people for a few minutes a day, when I'm there, but no one has given me a reason to complain, & I'm in there at least once a day if not more.
that wasn't toward you that was toward everyone who is running their mouths
A friend

United States

#30 Apr 10, 2012
speedway employee wrote:
to all of you fucking idiots posting about my store and my coworkers, you can go to hell. i work hard everyday to serve idiots like you who cant even swipe a creditcard right. and what kind of people are you to talk shit and belittle people when you have never ever walked in my shoes? or anyone elses? its rich people like you who have never worked in a public place and had to deal with rude assholes. you come in my store, leave yourtrash everywhere like im some kind of maid.
i wonder what your house looks like if you act
like that in public. get a fucking life and quit
judging people who are trying to make a living. if
it wasnt for us "lost" females at speedway, you
wouldnt have gas nor the coffee you sip every
morning. and as for roger goes, he puts on a
nice show for all of you idiots. hes worked there
maybe 3 months longer than i. and acts like he
knows everything, wrong. hes just as "lost" as
the rest of us. and i love how everyone can get
on topix and talk shit but would never come into
the store and say any of this to any employee. i
would say it to your face but id rather keep my
job :) but im not always on the clock ;)
you put Rogers name out there why not put yours out there too bit**
speedway employee

Herndon, VA

#31 Apr 10, 2012
A friend wrote:
<quoted text>
you put Rogers name out there why not put yours out there too bit**
you should already know who i am :) since you wanna toss names. and i only said rogers name bc someone braught him up. why dont you reveal your name, eh?
speedway employee

Herndon, VA

#32 Apr 10, 2012
and the sad part about all of this is the fact that you guys as adults are posting this. about young adults. youve all been in our shoes before dealin with people like you, gettin cussed everyday for minimum wage. its not cool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is why liberals cant be trusted 2 min Liberal insanity 4
Friend of Micah (Mar '15) 47 min Who_me 45
Any older women been with a younger man? (Feb '12) 1 hr Dude 106
Who is Shay Harper? (Jan '15) 1 hr Dezz 21
Muslim "refugees" get quick karma after trying ... 1 hr Liberal insanity 3
Wheres Markj the political hack? 3 hr Mark J 186
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Bug 1,292
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages