paul

United States

#1 Aug 30, 2013
Please ladies, if you weigh more than 200 pounds, do not wear yoga pants. You do not have curves, you have heart disease and flubber. It should be outlawed.
so

Faber, VA

#2 Aug 30, 2013
Amen!!
mini

Altavista, VA

#3 Aug 30, 2013
Lol
2 posts removed
doorman

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Aug 31, 2013
Haha. What a loser you all are
fashion popo

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Aug 31, 2013
Fat girls in yoga pants is nasty but what about them wearing short shorts! Gross!
shame

Portage, MI

#8 Aug 31, 2013
Soooo shallow! I bet you all are so dreamy! And if we could just see through the computer we wouldn't be able to keep our hands off of you! Get a clue! You don't know somonea troubles!
louie

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Aug 31, 2013
Actually my wife is a hot size 6. She is. People gross me out like that skank
get a life

South Point, OH

#10 Aug 31, 2013
when it comes to women busting out of there clothes thats one thing but if there just big wearing shit like that get over it and dont look at em
joe

United States

#11 Aug 31, 2013
louie wrote:
Actually my wife is a hot size 6. She is. People gross me out like that skank
No way! For real? A 6? Surely not! Get a life! Lets all stop and congratulate your wife for fitting in a 6.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#12 Aug 31, 2013
I sympathize with heavy people, I get it. But I don't care if you're fat or thin, I'd prefer not to sit in a seat you just vacated if you had on super short shorts. That's just nasty. I'm sitting where your naked privates just were. Have some modesty, cover yourself, you're in public.

I don't want to see your armpits or butt cheeks or camel toe or underboobs and I sure as hell don't want to see your nasty, dirty feet in flip flops.

No one has any respect for the public decency anymore. At home you can swing naked from the chandelier, God bless you, but nobody worth having is turned on by your hanging out everything you have for public view.
louie

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Sep 1, 2013
That heavy girl at SRBI Wears clothes five sizes to small for her. I know whom
Your talking bout. Nasty. Someone needs to give her some deodorant as a free gift. Eww
Anon

Huntington, WV

#14 Sep 1, 2013
Derper wrote:
I sympathize with heavy people, I get it. But I don't care if you're fat or thin, I'd prefer not to sit in a seat you just vacated if you had on super short shorts. That's just nasty. I'm sitting where your naked privates just were. Have some modesty, cover yourself, you're in public.

I don't want to see your armpits or butt cheeks or camel toe or underboobs and I sure as hell don't want to see your nasty, dirty feet in flip flops.

No one has any respect for the public decency anymore. At home you can swing naked from the chandelier, God bless you, but nobody worth having is turned on by your hanging out everything you have for public view.
You don't want to see anyone's underarms? That's just ludicrous. What's wrong with wearing a sleeveless shirt if they shave their underarms & wear deodorant like normal people?
shelly

Huntington, WV

#15 Sep 1, 2013
I'm a little bit over 200 lbs. I do know I'm obese. I feel if I was to wear yoga pants or short shorts, I'm just asking to hear snickers. Why I don't. As I wish men with big guts would pull their pants up so we don't have to look at his crack.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#16 Sep 1, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want to see anyone's underarms? That's just ludicrous. What's wrong with wearing a sleeveless shirt if they shave their underarms & wear deodorant like normal people?
I just don't think exposed underarms are appropriate in very many situations. For a woman in evening wear, okay. At the gym, okay, heavy work, okay. Workplace, no. Serving in a restaurant, no. A woman out shopping...sort of okay, but I think it looks better like a tank top with a loose shirt over. It just depends.
1 post removed
loveyoga

Absecon, NJ

#18 Apr 2, 2015
Hi ladies, do you know the best yoga tank tops online store in Singapore?
I heard that VivreActiveWear is great! Any suggestions? Thanks!
http://vivreactivewear.com/product-category/t...
1 post removed
The Responsible Negro

Bancroft, WV

#20 Apr 4, 2015
paul wrote:
Please ladies, if you weigh more than 200 pounds, do not wear yoga pants. You do not have curves, you have heart disease and flubber. It should be outlawed.
Paul, the fact that you'd create a thread, bashing beautiful women who may happen to be a bit bigger tells me a couple things about you.
1. You're a loser.
2. You get no p*ssy.

Now, Paul, you're from WV, which means that you have more important problems to deal with, so worrying about who is wearing what, when you step out for a night of entertainment...at a wal mart near you...shouldn't be on your list of priorities. Try drinking less Mountain Dew, brush and floss, get a job, stop stealing money out of your mom's purse, easy on the pills...and for fucks sake, stop fantasizing about banging your neice. Yea, Paul, you have bigger...get it...bigger? Haha, you have bigger problems to worry about.
Helen

Saint Albans, WV

#21 May 16, 2017
Lularoe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bannon loses again 9 min Agent orange 1
Leut.dial HPD gang war has broken out 21 min Huntingtons finest 33
Buy your assault rifle today 37 min Clint Eastwood 128
Moneyton H Town Little Detroit 38 min Seriously 8
Was Willie Nelson ever young? 1 hr Old man 3
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 1 hr Phantom 16
Taylor Wheeler 1 hr family 3
The latest Huntington murder 4 hr Sad 20
One less dope dealer in Huntington... Murdered ... 5 hr FahQ 28

Huntington Jobs