Detective Chris Sperry HPD

Detective Chris Sperry HPD

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Lisbeth

Harker Heights, TX

#1 Apr 9, 2012
I met this man a few months ago and he was so charming! I haven't seen him around in a while. Can anyone tell me about him?
what

United States

#2 Apr 9, 2012
Lisbeth wrote:
I met this man a few months ago and he was so charming! I haven't seen him around in a while. Can anyone tell me about him?
Uh he's very married. All you need to know.
pirate

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2012
He is a nice guy
alex

Harker Heights, TX

#4 Apr 9, 2012
hes married but he plays on the side
uggg

United States

#5 Apr 9, 2012
Don't believe it
alex

Harker Heights, TX

#6 Apr 9, 2012
Idk I just know the guy is a cop and his last name is sperry. Can't be too many cops w that last name
uggg

United States

#7 Apr 9, 2012
alex wrote:
Idk I just know the guy is a cop and his last name is sperry. Can't be too many cops w that last name
There is two actually
BS

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Apr 9, 2012
alex wrote:
Idk I just know the guy is a cop and his last name is sperry. Can't be too many cops w that last name
Well there is, he has a brother that is HPD and is a single guy. Maybe before u run ur mouth u should be sure who ur talking about
not again

Lynchburg, VA

#9 Apr 9, 2012
is he up to his no good tricks again? the woman he is with is now was his mistress from his last wife. he even tried to hit on me once after I made a report of something being stolen. kept stopping by my house til he realized I knew people that knew his wife then. that man is going to be so broke from alimony and child support that i wouldn't hope for much with him.
alex

Harker Heights, TX

#10 Apr 9, 2012
BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there is, he has a brother that is HPD and is a single guy. Maybe before u run ur mouth u should be sure who ur talking about
Oh dont be an a**. I wasnt "running my mouth". I was just stating what I know about a cop named sperry. U never know tho, the dude could still be running around on his wife. I might b talking about the right one lol
BS

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Apr 9, 2012
not again wrote:
is he up to his no good tricks again? the woman he is with is now was his mistress from his last wife. he even tried to hit on me once after I made a report of something being stolen. kept stopping by my house til he realized I knew people that knew his wife then. that man is going to be so broke from alimony and child support that i wouldn't hope for much with him.
He was divorced for over a year before he met his current wife. All the other info maybe true, not sure
uggg

United States

#12 Apr 9, 2012
not again wrote:
is he up to his no good tricks again? the woman he is with is now was his mistress from his last wife. he even tried to hit on me once after I made a report of something being stolen. kept stopping by my house til he realized I knew people that knew his wife then. that man is going to be so broke from alimony and child support that i wouldn't hope for much with him.
Well u def aren't credit worthy once u said the wife he is with now was his mistress, u have no idea what u are talking about
Resident

Atmore, AL

#13 Apr 10, 2012
Seems like a nice guy.
Jessie

United States

#14 Apr 10, 2012
He is an extremely nice man ...even if is a cop!
hmmm

Charleston, WV

#15 Apr 10, 2012
Resident wrote:
Seems like a nice guy.
they all seem nice at first...
....

Charleston, WV

#16 Apr 10, 2012
uggg wrote:
<quoted text>Well u def aren't credit worthy once u said the wife he is with now was his mistress, u have no idea what u are talking about
they are correct saying that!
uggg

United States

#17 Apr 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="...."]<quote d text>they are correct saying that![/QUOTE]
No they r not...I know that part for a fact
Resident

United States

#18 Apr 10, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
they all seem nice at first...
That's the truth... Wonder why that is.
uggg

United States

#19 Apr 10, 2012
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>That's the truth... Wonder why that is.
Because I know when they started dating, I know them both!...u are just talking to talk because she was not his mistress when he was married before..complete lie!
hillbilly

United States

#20 Apr 10, 2012
uggg wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I know when they started dating, I know them both!...u are just talking to talk because she was not his mistress when he was married before..complete lie!
He is a good man.that is all you need to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 42 min huh 4,248
The drug problem is over! 1 hr Policeman 1
trish collom- has anybody seen her (Jul '14) 1 hr Curiously real68 11
Smoke POT in Huntington? 1 hr Policeman 2
Who pooped on the football field? 1 hr BallparkLeftFeild 2
Alligator Jackson 1 hr Truth 304
America Held Hostage Day 245 1 hr MarkJ- 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages