|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Clane wrote:
I grew up next door to them for twenty years n all u all is doing is puttin someone down for theif mistake instead of tring to be part of a solution u all wanna dgrade everyone cause ur life so bad anyone from area know whos this is name says it all u all talk shit behind fake names love u haters cause without u all i woulda never had people to beat up growing up now u sit behind a screen n shoot up n talk about everyone else drug problem her family going threw enought with baby u all payhetic n she went to treatment before prego n baby was heatly as could be so take a gun out of where u hid n n see if u can see down the barrel n n pull the trigger all u shit talkers with no names cause all u is is computer warriors pussy
If you aren't faking it, you are almost completely illiterate. For the past thirty years, WV public schools have done their part to screw up kids like you. They haven't done you any favors. Let me guess...you grew up being rewarded in class for just sitting still, didn't you? My kids had to go to school with kids like that. Usually, their parents were pure trash. Sad but true.

Your teachers just wanted to put their efforts into kids that they felt had a better chance than you. So instead of teaching you how to read and write, they just trained you like a dog...you got a treat for not making a mess or disrupting the others. If that didn't work, they put you in rooms with others like you.

I'm not saying that's right. But is the way life really works. And now that you are an adult, you've been conditioned to think that you can talk to anyone about anything. Now you get rewards from the government. You never had a chance to take any pride in yourself or your accomplishments. I think you believe that if the baby is taken from the mother, the child will be "losing out" on benefits. You poor, pitiful thing, you don't know any other kind of life, do you?

Seriously, understand this...I can tell by the way you communicate that you are so severely limited that...your thoughts don't count. Sorry. Grown up world now, responsible, bill-paying adults are talking. I really mean this...I wish you could have had a better life, because you were a child once. It's sad. But now it's too late, and you've been completely marginalized. There are far too many of you in WV. I would have had sympathy for you when you were a child, but now it's obvious you enjoy the lowest class of life you can find. Pitiful.
Amber

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Clane wrote:
I grew up next door to them for twenty years n all u all is doing is puttin someone down for theif mistake instead of tring to be part of a solution u all wanna dgrade everyone cause ur life so bad anyone from area know whos this is name says it all u all talk shit behind fake names love u haters cause without u all i woulda never had people to beat up growing up now u sit behind a screen n shoot up n talk about everyone else drug problem her family going threw enought with baby u all payhetic n she went to treatment before prego n baby was heatly as could be so take a gun out of where u hid n n see if u can sepe down the barrel n n pull the trigger all u shit talkers with no names cause all u is is computer warriors pussy
Wow! You are a complete idiot. Your education level can't possibly be above 3rd grade. I honestly hope you are not someone's parent....smh
Dr Phil

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Clane wrote:
I grew up next door to them for twenty years n all u all is doing is puttin someone down for theif mistake instead of tring to be part of a solution u all wanna dgrade everyone cause ur life so bad anyone from area know whos this is name says it all u all talk shit behind fake names love u haters cause without u all i woulda never had people to beat up growing up now u sit behind a screen n shoot up n talk about everyone else drug problem her family going threw enought with baby u all payhetic n she went to treatment before prego n baby was heatly as could be so take a gun out of where u hid n n see if u can see down the barrel n n pull the trigger all u shit talkers with no names cause all u is is computer warriors pussy
Good God, learn to read and write you illiterate, uneducated, degenerate.
marjac4334

Venetia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Clane wrote:
Wow! Ever heard of proof reading?? Anyways, she's a lowlife & doesn't need a child. If her main objective is to get high her child needs to be in the hands of responsible adults & she needs put away. I'm sick of hearing ppl says being addictive to drugs is a disease. It's a choice. She had her baby w- her & shot up in a public restroom? That was her CHOICE! Pathetic if u ask me. Prayers for the innocent baby born to a POS.
1 post removed
horrible

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

I was there and It was awful.
curious

Canonsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

marjac4334 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Ever heard of proof reading?? Anyways, she's a lowlife & doesn't need a child. If her main objective is to get high her child needs to be in the hands of responsible adults & she needs put away. I'm sick of hearing ppl says being addictive to drugs is a disease. It's a choice. She had her baby w- her & shot up in a public restroom? That was her CHOICE! Pathetic if u ask me. Prayers for the innocent baby born to a POS.
who was this person? What was her name?
horrible

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

It's on wsaz
Paws

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

curious wrote:
<quoted text> who was this person? What was her name?
Kayla Karr
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Great mother of huntington
whatever

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

She needs the absolute $hit beat out of her & then sent to jail. Rehab my a$$. Make it tough & something she won't forget.
granny

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

the baby was born with drugs in her system so the so called people that claim they it all really don't know anything. So that means she was using while being pregnant..
horrible

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

That baby is in states custody now. That's the best thing for her.
Disagree

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

marjac4334 wrote:
It's one thing to have an addiction, but she could've waited till she was at home, not a public restroom. Poor baby. I feel sorry for the lil one, not her.
No disagree. Good thing she did it there and at least the baby is taken from her before she killed or hurt it.
marjac4334

Sardis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Disagree wrote:
<quoted text>No disagree. Good thing she did it there and at least the baby is taken from her before she killed or hurt it.
Ur absolutely right. Didn't think that far. Just upsets me that innocent children are brought into that mess.
JustMe07

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Thank goodness she didn't get in a car to head home. Found unresponsive in the bathroom? I shudder to think what could've happened,this terrible situation could've been much much worse. I went to school with this girl. Sad to say she wasn't the best then but she certainly wasn't the worst of the bunch. Sad it came to this
crazzy!!!

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

This baby needs prayers...prayers that it will be put with someone that will take care of this little baby
shame

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Its a shame that babies got to go through this with there on parents
1 post removed
happens all the time

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Food fair is the worst place for this stuff. I stopped shopping there.
nasty

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

She looked like she was dead.
sppp

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

happens all the time wrote:
Food fair is the worst place for this stuff. I stopped shopping there.
which one of the foodfairs was this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blacks destroy neighborhoods 15 min steve 30
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 21 min George 43,475
First state bank 25 min There day coming 16
Susan Swanson 34 min umm 5
federal charges against man for soda refill 40 min -zaphod- 2
Christ Temple Crazies (Jun '13) 1 hr Sammy 106
Jb's strip club (May '12) 1 hr Sammy 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
•••