Baby found on floor next to mom with ...
Paws

Huntington, WV

#23 Jul 6, 2013
Mrknowitall wrote:
This young lady is a good person that's from a good family. Needless to say shes going through a very difficult time in her life right now but theres also reason behind it. She's made a HORRIBLE mistake but hopefully she can work paet it. Btw she doesnt get any assistance from the state and has worked the same job at Applebee's for a while. So back off a little people
Thanks for letting us know Applebee's employs junkies.
Good people don't shoot up drugs and put the safety of their child at risk. If her family was so great they should have been responsible enough to find a suitable guardian for the infant. I find it unlikely this is the first time she's done drugs.
Mrknowitall

Chesapeake, OH

#24 Jul 6, 2013
Paws wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for letting us know Applebee's employs junkies.
Good people don't shoot up drugs and put the safety of their child at risk. If her family was so great they should have been responsible enough to find a suitable guardian for the infant. I find it unlikely this is the first time she's done drugs.
lol I could giv3 a fuck less about applebees. What, u think im a spokesperson for them or somthin? And obviously youve been sheltered your whole life because there are numerous people that are extremely good people when they're not on drugs. Using drugs doesn't mean your an awful person. J means they have a problem
MrNornal

Chesapeake, OH

#25 Jul 6, 2013
She is a good person? Please. No good person puts her child in jeopardy like that. Good gracious. Tired of the bleeding hearts. Bunch of enablers.
geez

Chesapeake, OH

#26 Jul 6, 2013
She was never a good person. I grew up with her, not one nice bone in her body, but she is actually from a nice family.. This is really sad.
1 post removed
Mrknowitall

Chesapeake, OH

#28 Jul 6, 2013
MrNornal wrote:
She is a good person? Please. No good person puts her child in jeopardy like that. Good gracious. Tired of the bleeding hearts. Bunch of enablers.
enabler? Coming from the same type of judgmental stuck up snobs that seem to jump on any oppurtunity they get to voice their own opinion because you4 perfect right? I swear people are so pathetic nowadays. I dont even get surprised anymore with people like you. Maybe u can help God judge people when u meet him. Straight P.O.S you are my friend
Paws

Huntington, WV

#29 Jul 6, 2013
Mrknowitall wrote:
<quoted text> lol I could giv3 a fuck less about applebees. What, u think im a spokesperson for them or somthin? And obviously youve been sheltered your whole life because there are numerous people that are extremely good people when they're not on drugs. Using drugs doesn't mean your an awful person. J means they have a problem
Listen you illiterate piece of garbage, shooting up drugs in a grocery store restroom with your 4 month old baby is the very definition of a bad person. Considering the age of the baby, it's safe to say she was doing drugs while pregnant. Making sorry excuses for a dirty junkie is disgusting. She needs her tubes tied and a lengthy jail sentence. Hopefully the infant will be placed in a decent home with people who know a child is more important than getting high.
wewish

Charleston, WV

#30 Jul 6, 2013
Paws wrote:
<quoted text>Listen you illiterate piece of garbage, shooting up drugs in a grocery store restroom with your 4 month old baby is the very definition of a bad person. Considering the age of the baby, it's safe to say she was doing drugs while pregnant. Making sorry excuses for a dirty junkie is disgusting. She needs her tubes tied and a lengthy jail sentence. Hopefully the infant will be placed in a decent home with people who know a child is more important than getting high.
Amen!
yeah

Chesapeake, OH

#31 Jul 6, 2013
Paws wrote:
<quoted text>Listen you illiterate piece of garbage, shooting up drugs in a grocery store restroom with your 4 month old baby is the very definition of a bad person. Considering the age of the baby, it's safe to say she was doing drugs while pregnant. Making sorry excuses for a dirty junkie is disgusting. She needs her tubes tied and a lengthy jail sentence. Hopefully the infant will be placed in a decent home with people who know a child is more important than getting high.
AMEN AMEN AMEN! Sterilize her, beat the hell out of her, then throw her in jail! I've dealt with worthless junkies like this personally. More than once. They don't change. They don't care about their children. They care about their next high and will beg, borrow and steal to get it. They can all go to hell in my opinion. I will never waste my time and money trying to "save" one of those assholes ever again.
What a crock

Huntington, WV

#32 Jul 6, 2013
Paws wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you illiterate piece of garbage, shooting up drugs in a grocery store restroom with your 4 month old baby is the very definition of a bad person. Considering the age of the baby, it's safe to say she was doing drugs while pregnant. Making sorry excuses for a dirty junkie is disgusting. She needs her tubes tied and a lengthy jail sentence. Hopefully the infant will be placed in a decent home with people who know a child is more important than getting high.
Couldn't agree more its stupid people saying what good people drugs addicts are all their asses should be locked up then maybe we could get rid of this trash in our town. She didn't care about herself or her baby if she did she would have never started doing drugs in the first place .
Derper

Huntington, WV

#33 Jul 6, 2013
So many on Topix jump in immediately every time there's a "Junkie with a baby" story and start squealing about what a great person the junkie, abusive mother is.

If you feel that way, have the guts to answer this...

Would YOU like to trade lives with the baby? Wouldn't YOU love to have this "great person" for your very own mother? Wouldn't it be great to sleep in an infant carrier every night, your little spine all squashed, because that "misunderstood angel" sold your crib?

Wouldn't you enjoy crying from hunger? Being carried through the scummiest, dirtiest places in town with the hot sun beating on your little face without even a hat? If you survive to learn to walk, wouldn't it be great if by the time you're five you know how to shoplift, lie and beg in the street better than you know your ABCs?

And oh, if this misunderstood, good, decent mother of yours is still alive when you become a teen, won't it be fun to try to make decent friends, to improve your lot in life? They'll love her. Because they won't see the filthy house, and her broke down body covered with sores. No, they'll understand what a good person she is. Just someone who made a mistake. And we all make a mistake now and then, don't we?

Think how great it will be to get your first job. She can call you fifty times a day and drop in on your job with one emergency after another. She'll need money...and she'll pay you back this time, she PROMISES.

You bums make me sick. You must be junkie parents yourselves. Shut up about sticking up for garbage whose lives are already ruined. Take up for the innocent who might still be saved. Creeps.
Wow.

Chesapeake, OH

#34 Jul 6, 2013
Derper wrote:
So many on Topix jump in immediately every time there's a "Junkie with a baby" story and start squealing about what a great person the junkie, abusive mother is.

Would YOU like to trade lives with the baby? Wouldn't YOU love to have this "great person" for your very own mother? Wouldn't it be great to sleep in an infant carrier every night, your little spine all squashed, because that "misunderstood angel" sold your crib?

Wouldn't you enjoy crying from hunger? Being carried through the scummiest, dirtiest places in town with the hot sun beating on your little face without even a hat? If you survive to learn to walk, wouldn't it be great if by the time you're five you know how to shoplift, lie and beg in the street better than you know your ABCs?

And oh, if this misunderstood, good, decent mother of yours is still alive when you become a teen, won't it be fun to try to make decent friends, to improve your lot in life? They'll love her. Because they won't see the filthy house, and her broke down body covered with sores. No, they'll understand what a good person she is. Just someone who made a mistake. And we all make a mistake now and then, don't we?

Think how great it will be to get your first job. She can call you fifty times a day and drop in on your job with one emergency after another. She'll need money...and she'll pay you back this time, she PROMISES.

You bums make me sick. You must be junkie parents yourselves. Shut up about sticking up for garbage whose lives are already ruined. Take up for the innocent who might still be saved. Creeps.
I couldn't have said this any better. You are completely right. I've dealt with these types of people in my life, you described them to a T. I don't feel sorry for them. At all. My heart breaks for the innocent children. I wish I could adopt
that sweet baby, I would love and care for it in an instant.
big b

Huntington, WV

#35 Jul 6, 2013
twelve wrote:
These cops dont care about these wh0res out here sucking d for hits. They also dont care about our prostitute problem or our worthless mothers putting their children in harms way. This chic will be out in no time just give her time to snitch. I dont think these wh0res should get out for snitching. These big dumb goons think that will stop the drug problem and the out of towners. Wake up it hasnt worked thus far. Its our people from here goig out of state bragging how much money can be made here. Drugs go for double here. Just keep the junkies and jail and maybe all the dope boys will go away. Stop pulling people over for bullshit and lock up repeat offenders and keep them there.
sounds like you have been cited or maybe arrested easy answer follow the rules and laws you will have no issues and not get stopped its easy
twelve

Huntington, WV

#36 Jul 7, 2013
big b wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you have been cited or maybe arrested easy answer follow the rules and laws you will have no issues and not get stopped its easy
Never been arrested in my life. I have only had one ticket in my whole life. You just know what I say is the truth, y'all let the junkies out when they snitch. Like that's a reward. Guess what....they are still going to be junkies. So go lock up their dealer, the chic will just go find another dope boy!
momma

West Hamlin, WV

#37 Jul 7, 2013
Mrknowitall wrote:
This young lady is a good person that's from a good family. Needless to say shes going through a very difficult time in her life right now but theres also reason behind it. She's made a HORRIBLE mistake but hopefully she can work paet it. Btw she doesnt get any assistance from the state and has worked the same job at Applebee's for a while. So back off a little people
A good person huh? I don't care what freaking excuse someone has for being a junkie...guess what, we ALL HAVE HAD ROUGH LIVES! I'm an ex addict & I never used the excuse "oh poor me, I've had it tough, look over me'. I took great shame in my addiction & got help & didn't make excuses.....that's why people continue to use, becuz people like you continue to make excuses for them...
F'ing pathetic...good person?!? I can't believe you had the balls to even say that..! Good people dont shoot up in public bathrooms, passing out leaving their baby just sitting there!!!
With the mood I'm in, I wish I knew who you were so I could smack the sh:t outta you...probably an addict yourself.
SMH
momma

West Hamlin, WV

#38 Jul 7, 2013
Derper wrote:

Amen! I'm so glad that some people have some sense!
marjac4334

Coraopolis, PA

#39 Jul 7, 2013
It's one thing to have an addiction, but she could've waited till she was at home, not a public restroom. Poor baby. I feel sorry for the lil one, not her.
Z-phod

Atlanta, GA

#40 Jul 7, 2013
geez wrote:
She was never a good person. I grew up with her, not one nice bone in her body, but she is actually from a nice family.. This is really sad.
the only nice bone in her body was when my bone was in her
Clane

Lake City, FL

#41 Jul 7, 2013
I grew up next door to them for twenty years n all u all is doing is puttin someone down for theif mistake instead of tring to be part of a solution u all wanna dgrade everyone cause ur life so bad anyone from area know whos this is name says it all u all talk shit behind fake names love u haters cause without u all i woulda never had people to beat up growing up now u sit behind a screen n shoot up n talk about everyone else drug problem her family going threw enought with baby u all payhetic n she went to treatment before prego n baby was heatly as could be so take a gun out of where u hid n n see if u can see down the barrel n n pull the trigger all u shit talkers with no names cause all u is is computer warriors pussy
Paws

Huntington, WV

#42 Jul 7, 2013
Clane wrote:
I grew up next door to them for twenty years n all u all is doing is puttin someone down for theif mistake instead of tring to be part of a solution u all wanna dgrade everyone cause ur life so bad anyone from area know whos this is name says it all u all talk shit behind fake names love u haters cause without u all i woulda never had people to beat up growing up now u sit behind a screen n shoot up n talk about everyone else drug problem her family going threw enought with baby u all payhetic n she went to treatment before prego n baby was heatly as could be so take a gun out of where u hid n n see if u can see down the barrel n n pull the trigger all u shit talkers with no names cause all u is is computer warriors pussy
This country offers a FREE education to everyone. I suggest you look into that.
So, she was a junkie before she had the baby and a junkie after she had the baby, but not while pregnant? Sure, I believe that...
She's obviously a selfish piece of trash that cares more about sticking a needle in her arm than she cares about herself or her kid.
lol

Chesapeake, OH

#43 Jul 7, 2013
Clane wrote:
I'm sorry I couldn't understand your shitty broken English. Learn to spell and use proper grammar before you run your mouth. You must be a junkie too. Go put another needle in your arm and relax.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 242 8 min Libtard Alert 17
Texas Roadhouse route 60 46 min Nozy 29
Liberals are scumbags 1 hr Huntington 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr RSM 4,245
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 1 hr Seriously 138
Best lawyer in Huntington (Aug '16) 1 hr Trump jr 14
girl wrk rt 60 kfc (Oct '13) 2 hr meme 2

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance