thickisnewthin

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2013
Taking a poll..ready set go!

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

#2 Sep 6, 2013
yeah 80% of the women who are obese, in Huntington.
Options

Richmond, VA

#3 Sep 6, 2013
No thicker is fat
yeah

Huntington, WV

#4 Sep 7, 2013
I hate skinny girls big girls is always better they are 100% freaks in bed
piggy

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Sep 7, 2013
Roll them in flour and find wet spot or spots I should say...
confused

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 7, 2013
piggy wrote:
What's that suppose to mean?^^
Options

Richmond, VA

#7 Sep 7, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that suppose to mean?^^
You probably don't want to know.

Level 4

Huntington, WV

#8 Sep 7, 2013
piggy wrote:
With a fat chick, her whole body is a wet spot....
Gross

United States

#9 Sep 8, 2013
In Huntington, that's the only choice you have. I am a size 8 and have been ridiculed by being on drugs which isn't the case. I choose to be healthy. Being overweight can cause heart problems, high blood pressure/ cholesterol, diabetes, and other health issues. While many women choose to be thick, the rest of the U.S.A., choose not to be wide loads.
1 post removed
Mizzle

Huntington, WV

#11 Sep 8, 2013
thickisnewthin wrote:
Taking a poll..ready set go!
No ..u fat f*ck.. eat a salad!
Lycan

United States

#12 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Only the "thick" people believe they are thin when all you have is obese to compare yourself to.
I guess "thin" is whoever has the shortest dicky do or the smallest muffin top.
Great Cornholio

Alexandria, VA

#13 Sep 9, 2013
Only " thick " girls think they are " curvy ". I have honestly never ever seen an attractive obese girl. Or even slightly obese. It disgusts me. There is absolutely no reason for it. Especially in females who suppose to take pride in how they look. I mean they were makeup, paint nails, fix hair, have lotions and perfumes, jewelry, clothes and shoes. All these things are important to most all females but they're ok with letting their body go. Even fat girls take part in most all of the above. Quit eating fast food, drink water instead of sugary drinks, get out and walk 5 times a week at least. It's not hard to do it just takes a small amount of determination. Sick of seeing fat people everywhere around this area. If you quit buying the fast food they cannot stay in business. Then maybe stuff will change.
Great Cornholio

Alexandria, VA

#14 Sep 9, 2013
*wear, before the grammar police catch it.
ummm

United States

#15 Sep 9, 2013
Its funny how all over weight people are placed in the same category. Especially when even if you are over weight and you don't do any of the above.. do some research.. I'm a nurse and there is plenty of medical reasons..such as diabetes, thyroid problems, side effects to a medication,recent pregnancy, birth control easily causes weight gain. So get your facts straight..get off topix and get educated. Yes morbidly obese do it to themselves with the fast food, over eating, etc...but women who are simply "over weight" some times there is an underlying condition and some medication does cause weight gain !
Dr Faggott

Alexandria, VA

#16 Sep 9, 2013
ummm wrote:
Its funny how all over weight people are placed in the same category. Especially when even if you are over weight and you don't do any of the above.. do some research.. I'm a nurse and there is plenty of medical reasons..such as diabetes, thyroid problems, side effects to a medication,recent pregnancy, birth control easily causes weight gain. So get your facts straight..get off topix and get educated. Yes morbidly obese do it to themselves with the fast food, over eating, etc...but women who are simply "over weight" some times there is an underlying condition and some medication does cause weight gain !
Says the fatty
slim chick

United States

#17 Sep 10, 2013
Some of the girls around here are so delusional. Only in Huntington, one of the most unhealthy states in the nation, do these chubby women excuse their weight by saying that they're "thick". Whatever you want to call it, it isn't cute. I've lived in a couple of other states, and I've never in my entire life seen so many fat women who 75% of the time are dressed in something five sizes too small. I do understand that some people have health issues that cause them to be overweight, but gimme a break... this couldn't be the case with ALL of them. Get it together girls. Cellulite is gross and some of us don't want to see it everywhere we go! GET IN SHAPE, GIRLS!
Dr Faggott

Alexandria, VA

#18 Sep 10, 2013
Couldn't agree more slim chick

Level 4

Huntington, WV

#19 Sep 10, 2013
slim chick wrote:
Some of the girls around here are so delusional. Only in Huntington, one of the most unhealthy states in the nation, do these chubby women excuse their weight by saying that they're "thick". Whatever you want to call it, it isn't cute. I've lived in a couple of other states, and I've never in my entire life seen so many fat women who 75% of the time are dressed in something five sizes too small. I do understand that some people have health issues that cause them to be overweight, but gimme a break... this couldn't be the case with ALL of them. Get it together girls. Cellulite is gross and some of us don't want to see it everywhere we go! GET IN SHAPE, GIRLS!
I agree with the delusional part. IF you ever see any of the data in a profile on a dating site, the fatties will always describe themselves either as " a extra few pounds" or a BBW. If you cant take proper stock in yourself to begin with then how can you solve the problem? As far as your comment about cellulite goes, you have been 100% misled. Skinny women, who have been thin their whole lives, can have cellulite, as it has nothing to do with obesity.
pablo

Chicago, IL

#20 Sep 10, 2013
Dr Faggott wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the fatty
I'm actually a male nurse and was just saying. I work at cabell and see all types of women and reasons why
Lycan

United States

#21 Sep 10, 2013
pablo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually a male nurse and was just saying. I work at cabell and see all types of women and reasons why
I call bs.
"all types of women and REASONS WHY"??? There is one reason why. Poor diet and lack of excercise. In short... Self Discipline.
There is no medical "illness" or "deficeincy" that allows a human to exist without burning calories. I`ll back you up and anyone else who agrees it`s harder for some then it is for others, but it comes down to caloric intake and seditary vs active lifestyles. Maybe some fat obese windbag has complications that was brought on from being a fat obese windbag, but the formula is still present... Self discipline.
Blaming a 300lb loser on medical reasons makes me question your medical knowledge and experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
38yr messin wit 20old 3 min Nick 12
WV Health Care Costs 10 min WATCHDOG 10
I was at Hardee's tough guy 19 min -zapphod- 2
Its Thursday! Republican Circle Jerk is tonight! 38 min Rebel Angel 279
ron miller the black sherrif 1 hr amy 1
mary mathews of panhandle 2 hr estelle johnson 1
wsaz steps up 4 hr WATCHDOG 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages