FaceBook is ruining my Relationship
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

United States

#22 Sep 20, 2013
I'm at the end of my rope. By boyfriend zaphod came home with his underwear in his pocket. I truly don't know what to do. My neighbor said she saw him at an all male review last night. I'm quite upset don't you know.
MEE

United States

#23 Sep 21, 2013
THE TRUTH IS IN THERE INBOX. Unless she's a real playa and deletes them But people are stupied and don't delete messages in there inbox if they don't think 1 will look around in there.

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

Arcadia, CA

#24 Sep 21, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
I'm at the end of my rope. By boyfriend zaphod came home with his underwear in his pocket. I truly don't know what to do. My neighbor said she saw him at an all male review last night. I'm quite upset don't you know.
Buy pants without pockets.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#25 Sep 21, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
I'm at the end of my rope. By boyfriend zaphod came home with his underwear in his pocket. I truly don't know what to do. My neighbor said she saw him at an all male review last night. I'm quite upset don't you know.
The fairy from MAN ASSES still checking up on his boyfriend Zaphorina?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

United States

#26 Sep 22, 2013
I have decided to change my name to THE LAST RAiNBOW WARRIOR POET. So please from here on refer to me as that in any future correspondence
Psycho

Nellis, WV

#27 Sep 22, 2013
Do to others as they do to u!!! Give them a taste of the same medicine!!

You really don't have to do anything, just act like they do!! I'm sure they won't like it either!!!

They need to treat you with respect and your wishes to stay with u!!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#28 Sep 22, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
I have decided to change my name to THE LAST RAiNBOW WARRIOR POET. So please from here on refer to me as that in any future correspondence
About time you came out of the closet and stopped trying to live up to my manhood by using my name THE LAST WARRIOR POET. Always imitated but never duplicated returd. Hurry along now before you miss your short bus to school.
Ms Gee

Northampton, UK

#29 Feb 23, 2014
face book is just a dating site my bf fnds a good looking girl whos a friend of a friend on face book then sends a friends request in real life that evaluates to asking a girl for her phone number but because its on face book apparently its socially ok . On face book he then would start the flirting and chatting all behind my back while I continue to be clueless as they enjoy their private little online romance . When i approached him about this he said that he would never let it get that far {bull} so i am not a fan of face book and can see why it can ruin relationships
:-)

Elizabeth, WV

#30 Feb 23, 2014
Just Saying wrote:
Let me tell you a story ...I left my ex for the same reason, but I outsmarted his ass and made a fake account with fake pictures and put my location close to his. He fell for it hook, line and sinker. I added him , he started flirting, we talked several weeks and we started heating up the conversations with sex talk.( when ever I called him and he was online with her he would say he was going to bed and that he loved me ) Not realizing that it was me he was talking to online. Well the fake one , he invited over to his house one night(gave address , directions ) Well I thought it was time to let him know he was busted, so I set up the meeting and told him that when I got there I only wanted him wearing a robe .(he had a picture online of him in the robe ) Well when I got there he was really surprised to actually see me and he was wearing nothing absolutely nothing but the robe. I listened to my gut , without accusing, but I needed to know if I was right because we was happy and I never actually thought he would cheat, and he never thought he would get caught. I walked away and never looked back.
Awesome
mr mr

Pine River, WI

#31 Feb 23, 2014
yeah i deleted facebook didit want to see some of my family out of state saying dumb things' and well you no how that could be' so heck with it' anyway big brother is watching..
mr mr

Pine River, WI

#32 Feb 23, 2014
Just Saying wrote:
Let me tell you a story ...I left my ex for the same reason, but I outsmarted his ass and made a fake account with fake pictures and put my location close to his. He fell for it hook, line and sinker. I added him , he started flirting, we talked several weeks and we started heating up the conversations with sex talk.( when ever I called him and he was online with her he would say he was going to bed and that he loved me ) Not realizing that it was me he was talking to online. Well the fake one , he invited over to his house one night(gave address , directions ) Well I thought it was time to let him know he was busted, so I set up the meeting and told him that when I got there I only wanted him wearing a robe .(he had a picture online of him in the robe ) Well when I got there he was really surprised to actually see me and he was wearing nothing absolutely nothing but the robe. I listened to my gut , without accusing, but I needed to know if I was right because we was happy and I never actually thought he would cheat, and he never thought he would get caught. I walked away and never looked back.
nice it suxs but if not you then he would have been with another.
Silver

Hurricane, WV

#33 Feb 25, 2014
I hate Facebook. My boyfriend thinks that it is OK to continue to be friends with his ex's. How about those private messages. That's OK too? Right? I deleted and blocked all my ex's on Facebook. I have the respect for him to let him know that he is the only one that I want to be with. Why the F*ck do you care about what happens in your ex's lives. Much less to let them have an inside to yours. It is not OK to be friends with your ex's. Someone that you once had a relationship with. My only thought is that he doesn't respect me or our relationship to delete them. So he can F*ck off.
HillJack

Faber, VA

#34 Feb 25, 2014
It'd be great if you could pull up the deleted messages then things would change
Silver

Hurricane, WV

#35 Feb 25, 2014
HillJack wrote:
It'd be great if you could pull up the deleted messages then things would change
I honestly don't care about the deleted messages. I believe if you are in a relationship with someone that they should not be friend's with your ex on Facebook. Period.
Savage

Charleston, WV

#36 Mar 23, 2014
Yea I'm over the facebook shit. I try to give my wife her space but this shit is out of hand. She honestly can't put the phon down for 2 minutes. I talked to her about neon on so much but it didn't help. It's gotten to the point that I'm seriously contemplating divorcing her. She can't eat, sleep, or interact with the family because of it. I was told she was reprimanded at work for being on so much too!!! I want a wife not a live-in!!!
Facebooker

Fairmont, WV

#37 Mar 23, 2014
I think you people are not comfortable enough with your relationships. Social media wouldn't matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Htgn Manpower office 9 min Looking 22
Why won't HPD followup on drug dealer tip line 14 min Tonei Loggins 8
Baltimore Street drugs 33 min Lola 22
Trump overturns bill coal mining debris 46 min Deplorable Basket... 54
Wildcat power sports 58 min Mo weinberg 5
Kesha and her new junkie 1 hr Mo weinberg 6
B. I. Tches the all American bitches 1 hr The dude 2
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 21 hr Kstro 334

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages