United States

#6 May 21, 2013
yep wrote:
Not but a pill head. Aka IWHOREA
quit talking about your mama on here dumb ass
C.O.

United States

#7 May 21, 2013
She's a pain in the a$$ Lil Slut ! I'm pretty sure her whole family is locked up @ WRJ , she thinks everyone should wait on her hand & foot . DEFINATELY a horrible person that needs a good A$$ beaten from man or woman to show her that #1 she is not pretty like she thinks she is .#2 she is the biggest B/+ch in H-Town , hope she rots in WRJ because she deserves it & DEFINATELY a thief .
C.O.

United States

#8 May 21, 2013
Glendora wrote:
<quoted text>quit talking about your mama on here dumb ass
Must be related to the Lil alien
Ugh

Huntington, WV

#9 May 22, 2013
I hate this squat, chubby bitch. She has went around telling people her dad is a lawyer, yet got arrested with a needle hidden underneath her baby in the carseat. Lying ass psycho bitch.
yep

United States

#10 May 22, 2013
Let's not forget her latest arrest for beating an old man in the head with a hammer for drugs.
1 post removed
Glendora

United States

#12 Jun 6, 2013
You people are sad get a life quit sitting around talking about people you dont even know about you hear crap and think that gives the rite to talk. Wasted lives , fkn crazy
Ugh

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Jun 6, 2013
Glendora wrote:
You people are sad get a life quit sitting around talking about people you dont even know about you hear crap and think that gives the rite to talk. Wasted lives , fkn crazy
She told me the shit about hiding a needle under her baby herself, dipshit. Maybe you should think about what kind of person taking up for this scumbag makes you.
lar

Ridgeview, WV

#14 Jun 7, 2013
Glendora is her mother of course she would take up for her
A-bomb

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Jun 7, 2013
Glendora wrote:
If she's your daughter I would teach that Lil alien a lesson . Or you probably lack that in parenthood , since the rest of your family is in there .
mike

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Jun 7, 2013
Glendora wrote:
Your daughter is a nasty Lil freak ! She was fun for me & my boys !
Glendora

United States

#17 Jun 7, 2013
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
She told me the shit about hiding a needle under her baby herself, dipshit. Maybe you should think about what kind of person taking up for this scumbag makes you.
don't need to take up for nobody ain't none of u bit**es biz u all need a life .
Glendora

United States

#18 Jun 7, 2013
A-bomb wrote:
<quoted text>
If she's your daughter I would teach that Lil alien a lesson . Or you probably lack that in parenthood , since the rest of your family is in there .
bi**h plz ur trashy ass has nothing better to do then hide n talk s**t about sum1 cuz n u think I give a fk what u say. U got jokes
Glendora

United States

#19 Jun 7, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Your daughter is a nasty Lil freak ! She was fun for me & my boys !
yea nice try it must have been ur mama
A-bomb

Chesapeake, OH

#20 Jun 7, 2013
Glendora wrote:
<quoted text>bi**h plz ur trashy ass has nothing better to do then hide n talk s**t about sum1 cuz n u think I give a fk what u say. U got jokes
Yeah I got jokes , & yeah you can tell your related to the Lil trizamp , And you call me trashy but I'm sure I got more $$$ than your whole family . And are you all here legally
Ugh

Huntington, WV

#21 Jun 7, 2013
Glendora wrote:
<quoted text>don't need to take up for nobody ain't none of u bit**es biz u all need a life .
Is this the mom she claims was on drugs and abandoned her and her brothers at the ER when she was a newborn and let the Bellomy attorney and his wife adopt her but not give her their last name? Of course I knew that was a damn lie, like EVERYTHING that came out of her mouth.

Lady, ALL of your kids are in and out of jail. Instead of sitting on your worthless ass talking a bunch of shit to people spitting the truth about your no good piece of trash daughter, perhaps you should get up and set a good example. You've screwed them over by being a shitty mother long enough.
A-bomb

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Jun 7, 2013
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the mom she claims was on drugs and abandoned her and her brothers at the ER when she was a newborn and let the Bellomy attorney and his wife adopt her but not give her their last name? Of course I knew that was a damn lie, like EVERYTHING that came out of her mouth.

Lady, ALL of your kids are in and out of jail. Instead of sitting on your worthless ass talking a bunch of shit to people spitting the truth about your no good piece of trash daughter, perhaps you should get up and set a good example. You've screwed them over by being a shitty mother long enough.
You are exactally correct .
ivora

Sumerco, WV

#23 Jul 2, 2013
to all those that sit on a computer and talk shit go ahead n keep talking look yeah i have made mistakes and have gotten arrested a few times but that dont give anyone a right to talk cuz everyone has flaws in there life so just remember when u talk about other ppl thats just because ur life ir pathetic and misserable and as for the person that talked shit about my mom let me tell u she raised 8 kids she is a wonderful mom and yeah some of us have gone to jail but we r adults we make our own decisions and my mom is the one that suffers to see her kids in jail so no its not her fault well i can go on and on but i have better things to do then argue with someone that cant even put there name when they want to talk crap u see im not scared my name is ivora and what u got to say dont mean crap to me grow up get a life and quit being so misserable and pathetic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well how long to the next failed attempt... 6 min MarkJ- 76
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 14 min Mary Lou 39
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 26 min The Real Justin 1,081
mixed nuts 1 hr leven rail 105
America Held Hostage Day 274 1 hr MarkJ- 11
Marshall Football 1 hr Honestly 13
Riverside club (Apr '13) 2 hr Cabs 51
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired Thu Doug 155

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web