nunya

United States

#21 Sep 9, 2013
WVU4Life wrote:
<quoted text>And which stereotype did I fulfill? I simply stated my opinion of the game and the rest of the season. Sorry for intruding into a weak "WVU bashing by Marshall fans" thread
I believe I answered that question in my second sentence. Reading is fun.
SavageNation

Arnoldsburg, WV

#22 Sep 11, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Coulda, woulda, shoulda...
But almost doesn't count!
Hey, I heard ALOT of that after MU's one, lonely, only, desolate shot at a victory over WVU. The one that you guys let slip through your fingers?

I was at that game that night. I sat through the badgering and taunting by your fanbase when they thought the game was a lock.

And then.....

WVU makes a remarkable comeback and leaves MU winless, again. I actually saw a few fans in tears after the game. It was quite humorous. Oddly enough, I had another WVU supporter tell me that "Herd fans tears taste like candy".

I'll never forget that analogy.

Carry on!
Pork chop

Faber, VA

#23 Sep 11, 2013
Wvu keeps asking there selfs why did we leave the big easy they might win 1 or 2 big 12 games this year but thank god for bill and Mary and ga state huh
1 post removed
sheila

Falls Church, VA

#25 Sep 11, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
There selfs?
Marshall grad?
not grad yet.. but i believe he was trying to speak in a language even a wvu grad could understand little man. i mean you do live in morganberry correct? that says enough and speaks volumes in and of itself. grow up zaphod. MU is again and will always be the DOMINANT program in wva. your time has passed. its ok, lil z you can get out of your fetal position now i promise the big MU monster isnt under wvu's bed.
1 post removed
sheila

Falls Church, VA

#27 Sep 11, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious. MU again the dominant program? When did it happen before. Was it at some point during the 12 losses to WVU? Or are you talking about the powerhouse victory over BYU again? LoL
You obviously don't understand either football or you don't have a firm grasp of reality. I suggest you take your meds.
reality is barely beating that powerhouse william and mary but dont worry you did manage to some mystical way pull off an upset in your home stadium.yes upset. they nearly handed you dana's lone ball in a bowl. but then again you did upset them. oh wait what is that? is that dana sobbing? two wvu fans try to make their dog drink water one says ill hold his head under water and you go to the back and suck. after a few minutes the wvu fan in the back says pull up pull up we've hit mud. thats that wvu education for ya.
1 post removed
sheila

Charles City, VA

#29 Sep 12, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Beastiality jokes.
Hey. Go with what you know I guess.
you're every where on Huntington's topix spouting about a team noone even cares about (wvu) but then again you are one of those serial "us too' wvu fans so its what we expect alot of from you clowns up there in merganberry this year. "us too.us too". "we were good last year" "us too. us too. waaah waaah. we beat that team. too. us too". "us too.hey us too". the stuff you are spouting off about is ALL you guys have left to do. it shows exactly what wvu has been relegated to this year."us too". get a life. you wouldnt be running around vomiting up OLD wvu records and other garbage except for the fact that you obviously know wvu cant beat MU this year, your team is nothing so you clowns resort to vomiting on topix about old records etc that arent even worth responding to or fun any more. We actually have better things to do. So just do what you guys will do alot of this year when it comes to. go up to your mountaintop and shout "us too us too" until you hear it echo in an empty wvu stadium.. "us too. us too". get a life dude.noone cares about the mountedqueers.
nunya

Nashville, TN

#30 Sep 12, 2013
SavageNation wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I heard ALOT of that after MU's one, lonely, only, desolate shot at a victory over WVU. The one that you guys let slip through your fingers?

I was at that game that night. I sat through the badgering and taunting by your fanbase when they thought the game was a lock.

And then.....

WVU makes a remarkable comeback and leaves MU winless, again. I actually saw a few fans in tears after the game. It was quite humorous. Oddly enough, I had another WVU supporter tell me that "Herd fans tears taste like candy".

I'll never forget that analogy.

Carry on!
Oh nooo, sorry about the badgering and taunting. Must have brought back memories from high school for you. I know WVU fans would NEVER act like that.
SavageNation

Arnoldsburg, WV

#31 Sep 12, 2013
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh nooo, sorry about the badgering and taunting. Must have brought back memories from high school for you. I know WVU fans would NEVER act like that.
Never was taunted or badgered in high school. As far as what I witnessed in Huntington during THAT ONE GAME, I took it with stride, it wasn't anything personal. Just pointing out the fact that your morally-superior fan base does the same thing that every other college fan base does. You guys are the only ones who create threads, whining about it.
nunya

Nashville, TN

#32 Sep 12, 2013
SavageNation wrote:
<quoted text>Never was taunted or badgered in high school. As far as what I witnessed in Huntington during THAT ONE GAME, I took it with stride, it wasn't anything personal. Just pointing out the fact that your morally-superior fan base does the same thing that every other college fan base does. You guys are the only ones who create threads, whining about it.
Lie more. After all, that is a cheap sales tactic, you're probably pretty good at it.
SavageNation

Arnoldsburg, WV

#33 Sep 12, 2013
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie more. After all, that is a cheap sales tactic, you're probably pretty good at it.
I really don't have any idea about this whole "salesman" thing. My occupation couldn't be further from the truth. You really should try a new tactic.

If you look through any previous posts, I am not one to lie. I'll challenge you to point out one lie I've posted on here, ever. You seem to lurk my posts anyways, so you should have plenty to filter through.

You still thought Miami, OH was a I-AA school.
nunya

Nashville, TN

#34 Sep 12, 2013
SavageNation wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't have any idea about this whole "salesman" thing. My occupation couldn't be further from the truth. You really should try a new tactic.

If you look through any previous posts, I am not one to lie. I'll challenge you to point out one lie I've posted on here, ever. You seem to lurk my posts anyways, so you should have plenty to filter through.

You still thought Miami, OH was a I-AA school.
By that logic you thought Marshall was a high school.

The lie was that "every other college fan acts that way." No sir. Might be the way every other college acts toward WVU fans for good reason. I've been a guest at a few other schools that have way more to brag about than WVU ever will, and the worst they do is boo the visiting team when they run on the field. Can't say I've seen any trash cans thrown on the field, beer bottles thrown at people walking through a parking lot, soda poured on people from the upper deck, macing by state troopers (way to mace your own band), threats made, beating of pregnant women, anywhere but good old Morganhole. Your fans' behavior is deplorable and they deserve all the jacking up they get anywhere they go. "It's not them, it's just you."

BTW I know you're not a salesman. You're a traveling nuclear physicist. They're in great demand in southern WV and southeast Ohio.
SavageNation

Arnoldsburg, WV

#35 Sep 12, 2013
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
By that logic you thought Marshall was a high school.
The lie was that "every other college fan acts that way." No sir. Might be the way every other college acts toward WVU fans for good reason. I've been a guest at a few other schools that have way more to brag about than WVU ever will, and the worst they do is boo the visiting team when they run on the field. Can't say I've seen any trash cans thrown on the field, beer bottles thrown at people walking through a parking lot, soda poured on people from the upper deck, macing by state troopers (way to mace your own band), threats made, beating of pregnant women, anywhere but good old Morganhole. Your fans' behavior is deplorable and they deserve all the jacking up they get anywhere they go. "It's not them, it's just you."
BTW I know you're not a salesman. You're a traveling nuclear physicist. They're in great demand in southern WV and southeast Ohio.
Thought Marshall was a high school?!?

Where did I ever make such a conclusion? You're now grasping for nothing. You have totally lost grip with the discussion (not that you ever had it to begin with).

Want to resort back to typical "bad WVU behavior"? Fine. But deplorable behavior exists at EVERY college venue, just in different capacities.

If you can't manage some form of smack talk on WVU, you'll still have that snippet, I guess. Just remember though, Marshall won the Fulmer Cup just not too long ago for bad PLAYER behavior, and that is FACT.
Redneck

Huntington, WV

#36 Sep 12, 2013
What or where is Gardner Webb?
2 posts removed
SavageNation

Arnoldsburg, WV

#39 Sep 13, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Marshall's stadium is smaller than some high schools. They still can't fill it. Great fan support.
Shhhhhh........they don't want to hear that!
sheila

Charles City, VA

#40 Sep 13, 2013
SavageNation wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhhh........they don't want to hear that!
oh little savage. poor little little man. i dont know of anyone else on topix thst is as good as u are at concocting stats out of thin air. 40,000 seat high school stadium? must be HUGE highschool. You probably attended that little votech coll in morganhole didnt u ? awe poor lil savage. he makes up stats to bash MU to mask his angst over MU's team totally overshadowing wvwho this year. as usual. make up more "stats from the past" if it helps but u really need to take your lithium.youre getting a tad out of touch with reality. awe. its ok freat not salve natipn, the big MU boogeyman aint under wvu's bed.awe lease take your lithium ok? u scare us sooooo much. lol. what a joke this salve guy is. get a life salve.
SavageNation

Arnoldsburg, WV

#41 Sep 14, 2013
sheila wrote:
<quoted text> oh little savage. poor little little man. i dont know of anyone else on topix thst is as good as u are at concocting stats out of thin air. 40,000 seat high school stadium? must be HUGE highschool. You probably attended that little votech coll in morganhole didnt u ? awe poor lil savage. he makes up stats to bash MU to mask his angst over MU's team totally overshadowing wvwho this year. as usual. make up more "stats from the past" if it helps but u really need to take your lithium.youre getting a tad out of touch with reality. awe. its ok freat not salve natipn, the big MU boogeyman aint under wvu's bed.awe lease take your lithium ok? u scare us sooooo much. lol. what a joke this salve guy is. get a life salve.
I never made the comment on a 40,000 seat high school stadium. You can read back a few posts and see that I didn't even mention high schools. Please try to keep up with the conversation.

But there are some high school fields that push the 20,000 mark and fill them every Friday night. I have seen some MU games have had less fans than that, so there is some relevancy to that poster's comment. According to Bleacherreport.com , MU has an average attendance of 24k and some change, and were considered one of the Top 18 Quietest Fanbases in college football. You can look those up if you'd like, since I make up stats out of "thin air".

I won't even comment on the rest of your incoherent gibberish. I hope you were drunk or strung out on pills when you put that gem together.
sheila

Washington, DC

#42 Sep 14, 2013
SavageNation wrote:
<quoted text>
I never made the comment on a 40,000 seat high school stadium. You can read back a few posts and see that I didn't even mention high schools. Please try to keep up with the conversation.
But there are some high school fields that push the 20,000 mark and fill them every Friday night. I have seen some MU games have had less fans than that, so there is some relevancy to that poster's comment. According to. Bleacherreport.com , MU has an average attendance of 24k and some change, and w. ere considered one of the Top 18 Quietest Fanbases in college football. You can look those up if you'd like, since I make up stats out of "thin air".
I won't even comment on the rest of your incoherent gibberish. I hope you were drunk or. strung out on pills when you put that gem. together.
i hope u took your lithium today. with "facts" like that i see what youre all about. bash MU because like wvwho u have nothing at all of substance to offer. get real.
1 post removed
SavageNation

Hundred, WV

#44 Sep 16, 2013
sheila wrote:
<quoted text> i hope u took your lithium today. with "facts" like that i see what youre all about. bash MU because like wvwho u have nothing at all of substance to offer. get real.
I gave you the numbers and the website to look it up for yourself.

But, you don't want to see or hear facts, so I'd suggest stick to keeping your head in the sand.
Local fan

Faber, VA

#45 Sep 16, 2013
Murphy I find it funny u talking about Marshall beating middle school teams when wvu has beaten bill and Mary ,ga state .yet they can't play Marshall because they need to play a tougher schedule wvu might win 3 or 4 games this year
1 post removed
Big Dog

Saint Albans, WV

#47 Sep 16, 2013
Both WVU and MU wants to be recognized as top caliber teams by everyone who loves them, but this year MU will have a better record and will most likely go to a sweet little bowl, while WVU could possibly face the fact of having a losing record with no hope of a bowl bid. The reason the two teams are not playing each other is not the players fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lock her up 11 min MarkJ- 4
Mom taught you better... 26 min MarkJ- 7
Backpage Makayla in Marcum Terrace. DANGER 49 min pretty nikole 12
White people, seriously 51 min White Chick 22
Bar 1201 and Jakes closed (Jun '14) 1 hr TrapHouse 8
Liar ted makes fool of hisself again 1 hr WeAreMarshall 9
Wow! 1 hr -zaphod- 6

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance