First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pete Roberts

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2013
They had scouts there to watch Marshall so they could learn how to win football games.
Duh

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Sep 8, 2013
Pete Roberts wrote:
They had scouts there to watch Marshall so they could learn how to win football games.
How were they watching Marshall at WV? Lol
really

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 8, 2013
Pete Roberts wrote:
Lol, what nonsense are you speaking? Your post doesn't make sense.
Pork chop

Greenville, VA

#4 Sep 8, 2013
They had wvu scouts there to watch Cato ,they wanted to see what a real qb looked like
0 wins against wvu

Hurricane, WV

#5 Sep 8, 2013
It's easy to pass on a team that cabell midland could beat. Well now that I think about it there's alot of high school teams that could beat Marshall. I'd say my fans are happy they ain't playing Wvu this year. That automatic loss sux don't it. Atleast y'all can talk sh@t now that you ain't playing Wvu. No way to prove it. Good for y'all lol
Murphy

Greenville, VA

#6 Sep 8, 2013
Marshall beats up on a middle school team and all of a sudden they're the best in the nation. Wvu has a close game against a long time national power house and now we suck? Lol gotta love those Marshall educations.
sheila

Alexandria, VA

#7 Sep 8, 2013
Murphy wrote:
Marshall beats up on a middle school team and all of a sudden they're the best in the nation. Wvu has a close game against a long time national power house and now we suck? Lol gotta love those Marshall educations.
stop crying little man. youre correct MU is no.1 in scoring. no.1qb in passing comp/yards. so you know yourself as well as everyone in morganville that you barely escaped william and mary prep last week so a game against an overrated ok team is nothing.HHS could dominate the mountedqueers this year. sorry nothing you say even matters. lol.
almost

Danville, WV

#8 Sep 8, 2013
Murphy wrote:

I don't recall anyone saying they believe Marshall is the best in the nation. I, also, don't recall anyone on here saying that WVU sucks. Oh, and the whole "Marshall Education" thing is getting very old. Find something new to come up with.
WVU4Life

Huntington, WV

#9 Sep 8, 2013
If not for a stupid penalty and a dropped pass, WVU comes out of Norman with a "W". Defense was 1,000% better. I think we'll hold our own in the Big 12 this year.
nope

Danville, WV

#10 Sep 8, 2013
WVU4Life wrote:
If not for a stupid penalty and a dropped pass, WVU comes out of Norman with a "W". Defense was 1,000% better. I think we'll hold our own in the Big 12 this year.
Coulda, woulda, shoulda...

But almost doesn't count!
WVU4Life

Huntington, WV

#11 Sep 8, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text>Coulda, woulda, shoulda...

But almost doesn't count!
"Almost" is a great teaching tool. With a QB change and minor WR work, this team will surprise.
almost

Alexandria, VA

#12 Sep 8, 2013
WVU4Life wrote:
<quoted text>
"Almost" is a great teaching tool. With a QB change and minor WR work, this team will surprise.
Just funny you say that because every WVU person laughs when an MU fan says that they "Almost" beat them. Yes, it's not like it happened every year, but it did happen, yet WVU fans dont like to hear "Almost" come from a MU fans mouth.
really not worth it

Richmond, VA

#13 Sep 8, 2013
let me know when they beat a ranked team. they have played two weak teams and now everyone thinks their best but I do believe they VA tech coming up and everyone will see just how weak or strong this Marshall team is
nunya

United States

#14 Sep 9, 2013
WVU4Life wrote:
Thank you for fulfilling the stereotypes. We were missing the "Wahh, the refs don't like WVU" whining on this particular post until you showed up.
nunya

United States

#15 Sep 9, 2013
almost wrote:
<quoted text>Just funny you say that because every WVU person laughs when an MU fan says that they "Almost" beat them. Yes, it's not like it happened every year, but it did happen, yet WVU fans dont like to hear "Almost" come from a MU fans mouth.
"A win is a win, hur hur hurrrr" says the WVU fan
WVU4Life

Huntington, WV

#16 Sep 9, 2013
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for fulfilling the stereotypes. We were missing the "Wahh, the refs don't like WVU" whining on this particular post until you showed up.
And which stereotype did I fulfill? I simply stated my opinion of the game and the rest of the season. Sorry for intruding into a weak "WVU bashing by Marshall fans" thread
scout

Tempe, AZ

#17 Sep 9, 2013
wvu always > marshall
feller

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Sep 9, 2013
wvu is better than mu
tulane

France

#19 Sep 9, 2013
I like tulane
wvu better

Chicago, IL

#20 Sep 9, 2013
wvu is the best in the state

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MARSHALL claim To Fame isn't What YOU think HERD 2 min lol 174
Wife is Obese and It turns me Off Big Time (Jun '13) 5 min Coco 95
Global warming is here! 29 min nohalgerg 46
Andy miller @ directv (Jan '14) 41 min wondering 12
What happened to all the WVU fans ? 41 min nohalgerg 32
New Adult Bookstore coming to Huntington 1 hr nohalgerg 6
Single WOMEN with KIDS are EASY but DONT date THEM (Nov '13) 1 hr Anonymous 113
Huntington Dating
Find my Match

Huntington People Search