buttons rob and christy guyandotte

buttons rob and christy guyandotte

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
get a life

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2011
Anyone know them? Got any info?
lie

Huntington, WV

#2 Jun 22, 2011
no
wtf

Huntington, WV

#3 Jun 23, 2011
wat abt them i know them?????
CTFU

Princeton, WV

#4 Jun 25, 2011
smh strung out is what i know lol
1 post removed
Smart

Fairfield, VA

#6 Jun 26, 2011
Yeah I know em all y? wat did they do to u? Buttons robs ever1 n town.he got my neighbor for 3 dollars! seriously? he acts like he's big time and gets a SSI check and his moms and spend it all while she starves all month, up n the High rise n Guyandotte! real good pple huh? Kristy and rob take their sons ADHD med for personal habit and leave the kid without! great parents too huh? neway I've known em for years I could go on and on but they all make me sick and there all pieces of shit and Law callers so hope I helpd some! Take care and just stay away from all 3 of em!
wtf

Huntington, WV

#7 Jun 26, 2011
Smart wrote:
Yeah I know em all y? wat did they do to u? Buttons robs ever1 n town.he got my neighbor for 3 dollars! seriously? he acts like he's big time and gets a SSI check and his moms and spend it all while she starves all month, up n the High rise n Guyandotte! real good pple huh? Kristy and rob take their sons ADHD med for personal habit and leave the kid without! great parents too huh? neway I've known em for years I could go on and on but they all make me sick and there all pieces of shit and Law callers so hope I helpd some! Take care and just stay away from all 3 of em!


for ur info their son does not take medication for ADHD..I know this becuz im related to rob n yeah they may have made some mistakes in their live but,they do not take their kids meds becuz hes not on meds.Im sure you have probably does sme bad mistakes too....
what a loser

Fincastle, VA

#8 Jun 26, 2011
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
for ur info their son does not take medication for ADHD..I know this becuz im related to rob n yeah they may have made some mistakes in their live but,they do not take their kids meds becuz hes not on meds.Im sure you have probably does sme bad mistakes too....
.

He's not on it cause they take em lol. Never put anything past a junkie
wtf

Huntington, WV

#9 Jun 26, 2011
if u know them so well then put ur real name on here......
someone

Salyersville, KY

#10 Jun 26, 2011
hey for you info his mom past away about 4 years ago so so that is a lie and he never did that to his mom.
Truth Serum

Huntington, WV

#11 Jun 26, 2011
I think it's a good thing taking their sons ADHD medication cause that means the child doesn't have to suffer taking it. ADHD is a made up mental illness and if people actually discussed ADHD with a Psychologist they would be told this. People who allow their children to take these drugs are crazy.
wtf

Huntington, WV

#12 Jun 26, 2011
the sad part is their son doesnt take medicine for ADHD! Dont know where this person got it from but ,they r totally wrong .
someoneelse

Huntington, WV

#13 Jun 27, 2011
Your right they may be messed up but their kid hasn't been on meds for years there problem is all there own if you feel strong enuogh to talk about them talk to them this is pretty cowardly
TrashbagMan

Charleston, WV

#14 Jun 27, 2011
guyandotte is a breeding ground for white trash!
g-dotte girl

Huntington, WV

#15 Jun 27, 2011
TrashbagMan wrote:
guyandotte is a breeding ground for white trash!
i am from guyandotte and i am not white trash !!! and you petty ppl need to stop haten on my family like 4 real !!!
BITCH

Huntington, WV

#16 Jun 28, 2011
SHE IS COOL BUT HE WILL STEAL ANYTHING THAT IS NOT BOLTED DOWN SO WATCH HIM .
Smart

Fairfield, VA

#17 Aug 10, 2011
Well I know them all personally! No Jim aka Buttons mom is alive and well and is n Gdotte high rise and yes everything I've read pretty much is true! Its a sad situation w all of them! each and every 1 have their faults! im just sayn don't trust em! Y did some1 want to know about them to start with cause they never said?? Pple must b really bored these day!!
waxer

Fincastle, VA

#18 Aug 21, 2011
g-dotte girl wrote:
<quoted text>
i am from guyandotte and i am not white trash !!! and you petty ppl need to stop haten on my family like 4 real !!!
Hey baby. Always heard gdotte girls were lil freak nasties.
Anonymous

Hansford, WV

#19 Sep 23, 2011
TrashbagMan wrote:
guyandotte is a breeding ground for white trash!
AMEN, I hate Guyandotte! All there is there is a bunch of Nasty,disgusting crack heads who don't do crap! I cant tell you how many times i have seen 13 yr old girls pushing a stroller. I don't know whats worse marcum terrace/Charleston ave or Guyandotte..
Anonymous

Hansford, WV

#20 Sep 23, 2011
g-dotte girl wrote:
<quoted text>
i am from guyandotte and i am not white trash !!! and you petty ppl need to stop haten on my family like 4 real !!!
I highly doubt that you aren't, seeing how you cant spell or speak proper English. 90% of people who live there are trash the other 10% are just old people. I bet your one of those 15 year old girls that look 50 due to drug abuse randomly walking in the street (not using the side walk) pushing a stroller. It disgusts to even drive through Guyandotte.
Anonymous

Hansford, WV

#21 Sep 23, 2011
I highly doubt that you aren't, seeing how you cant spell or speak proper English. 90% of people who live there are trash the other 10% are just old people. I bet your one of those 15 year old girls that look 50 due to drug abuse randomly walking in the street (not using the side walk) pushing a stroller. It disgusts to even drive through Guyandotte.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 273 2 min MarkJ- 16
Well how long to the next failed attempt... 5 min lol 63
More blood on liberals hands 22 min MAGA 10
All liberals horses and all the liberals men 35 min AlrightyThen 5
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 1 hr MarkJ- 22
George W. Bush comes out,rebuke of Trump 1 hr MarkJ- 11
shame on Jewel City Seafood 2 hr ButtCheeks n brew 11
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired Thu Doug 155

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages