St. Joesph elementary
Laura

Front Royal, VA

#1 Nov 18, 2013
I was wanting to transfer my student to this school and she is in the 2nd grade wanting to know a little about it.
st joe parent

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Nov 18, 2013
excellent excellent school. you do get a little nickled and dimed with all the activities.

caring loving staff and teachers. academically excellent.

for younger grades, Fatima and Covenant are also excellent choices. I have personal knowledge and experience with all 3.
mom

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Nov 18, 2013
Best school ever! My son went there for pre k and kindergarten... The staff is caring, friendly and the kids receive a quality education. We'd still be there if we didn't move out of town.:)
toto

Huntington, WV

#4 Nov 19, 2013
st joe parent wrote:
excellent excellent school. you do get a little nickled and dimed with all the activities.

caring loving staff and teachers. academically excellent.

for younger grades, Fatima and Covenant are also excellent choices. I have personal knowledge and experience with all 3.
Yes, no kidding on the "nickled and dimed" comment! That can be a little frustrating at times but otherwise I have no complaints. Very friendly staff and my kids love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 487 55 min MarkJ- 3
Red-headed hooker on 10th and Washington 1 hr wks4skool 5
What happened to Bowinkle 1 hr Noone 7
McDonalds Boycott 2 hr big b 27
I thought you libs impeached Trump? 2 hr PreachIT Hypocrites 47
Conservative? 2 hr Boris 82
Pranks to play on annoying neighbors (Dec '13) 2 hr Karmaisabitchshutup 235
texas shooting 3 hr Silent Majority 121

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance