I made a song for you, red pen.

I made a song for you, red pen.

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Hello

Hurricane, WV

#1 Aug 30, 2013

Please forgive my atrocious handwriting, sweet honeydoll. I was enthralled with passionate fury.
Hello

Hurricane, WV

#2 Aug 30, 2013
I used and 808s bass drum. They'll be silent if you're listening with laptop speakers. They will be loud if you use external speakers, sugar-shnookums.
Hello

Hurricane, WV

#3 Aug 30, 2013
I used an 808 bass drum.*
Hello

Hurricane, WV

#4 Aug 30, 2013
I have to admit this was a joke now. I was intentionally trying to seem like a creepy and insane stalker with an aura of general unpleasantness.
Hello

Hurricane, WV

#5 Aug 30, 2013
A lot of time and effort were dedicated to this largely ignored joke.
Hello

Hurricane, WV

#6 Aug 30, 2013
A lot of time and effort was dedicated to this largely ignored joke.*(?)

This happens to be a grammatical peculiarity. I am confused
red pen

Lancaster, OH

#7 Aug 30, 2013
If you're trying to NOT seem stalker-ish, don't devote time to making a youtube video for a random person on topix. I won't be listening to it but man, great job! I loved it.
Hello

Hurricane, WV

#8 Aug 30, 2013
red pen wrote:
If you're trying to NOT seem stalker-ish, don't devote time to making a youtube video for a random person on topix. I won't be listening to it but man, great job! I loved it.
</3

Why not, schnooker-doodlums?
Hello

Hurricane, WV

#9 Aug 30, 2013
red pen wrote:
The joke was that the character I assumed was emotionally and psychologically disturbed and lacking social intelligence. He made a song for you, but it turned out to be haunting, discordant, and sad.

He was inappropriately attached to you. He thought you two were closer than you were. He may have thought you were his girlfriend or something. I'm not sure. I just thought using pet names would be funny.

He wasn't a stalker, but he was definitely a creep.

This was a joke.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#10 Aug 30, 2013
ewwww...holy sh1t !! u got sum serious issues!!! hope u aint no pedophile reading ur poetry & writings to lil children locked n ur cellar!!

freak!
red pen

Lancaster, OH

#11 Aug 30, 2013
KISSES OR MUDD wrote:
ewwww...holy sh1t !! u got sum serious issues!!! hope u aint no pedophile reading ur poetry & writings to lil children locked n ur cellar!!
freak!
I know, right? I don't even think I've addressed Hello in any posts.

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#12 Aug 30, 2013
Told you once hello to go away. Your personality doesn't play here.
red pen

Lancaster, OH

#13 Aug 31, 2013
Well, now I'm curious. Let's see this masterpiece. Please?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HPV vaccine 17 min The More You Know 5
lets play one word (Sep '11) 22 min Mr Breesy 2,183
Leaving the tri state 48 min Doris 15
Cars R Us 56 min Truth 2
Ivanka Trump gets West Wing office 1 hr Obama the kenyan 37
Baltimore Street drugs 1 hr 528 Baltimore 181
Overdoses 1 hr Professor berkowitz 60

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance