lovetoadopt

Seth, WV

#1 May 3, 2014
What foster/adoption agency do you recommend in this area?
mom

United States

#2 May 3, 2014
Necco
Lindy Ann

Bladensburg, MD

#3 May 10, 2014
Necco!
interested

Huntington, WV

#4 May 11, 2014
lovetoadopt wrote:
What foster/adoption agency do you recommend in this area?
Necco I know two people that have and are using them. I recommend Necco if u want to be a foster parent or if u want to adopt.
Jason

Hockessin, DE

#5 May 11, 2014
Necco to foster dhhr to adopt necco is to busy to give u the time it takes to adopt
1 post removed
Wrong

Chesapeake, OH

#7 May 14, 2014
Necco. I know most of their employees and can say they honestly care about kids and families. DHHR is a government job full of overwhelmed understaffed goverment workers. It's like waiting in line at the DMV or post office. But givernment jobs are good to have because the bad employees never get fired. It's like a lifetime appointment or something. Private sector always has more passion for their work and is more efficient.
interested

Huntington, WV

#8 May 14, 2014
Wrong wrote:
Necco. I know most of their employees and can say they honestly care about kids and families. DHHR is a government job full of overwhelmed understaffed goverment workers. It's like waiting in line at the DMV or post office. But givernment jobs are good to have because the bad employees never get fired. It's like a lifetime appointment or something. Private sector always has more passion for their work and is more efficient.
Absolutely right!!!!
former

Saint Albans, WV

#9 May 14, 2014
Wrong wrote:
I didn't say that the state workers are perfect by any means. But I can certainly say they aren't in it for the money. They are underpaid and understaffed. I know Necco workers also and have respect for very few. Necco gets money for peddling kids to the people they have led to believe they are a good agency. Personally, I find those little signs they put everywhere to be offensive. They look like yard sale signs or "will work for food". The kids deserve better than that. They are in foster care through no fault of their own and all they get are those little signs offering competitive pay to bring them into your home.
not wh*res

West Hamlin, WV

#10 May 14, 2014
I have had the privilege of working with both and what I can tell you is necco is much more professional than DHHR. I have found that the women in DHHR are too busy wandering where their next lay is coming from to return calls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary wins the debate!! 12 min Another Liberal fail 78
Runway salon 26 min Curious 1
Nastiest place to eat in town 38 min Crazy 2 7
Women with tattoos=disgusting filthy garbage /C... 1 hr pretty nikole 17
Spooktacular Camden Park 1 hr pretty nikole 3
Donald Trump Raises $18 Million since debate 1 hr pretty nikole 15
Kneeger language 1 hr pretty nikole 20

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance