First Prev
of 2
Next Last
trustory

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Reporting me to the "Topix police" to get forums removed? Sounds like you! You people and police seem to go hand in hand.The Truth comes out and you have it removed. Quick! Id be lmao, except you and your rat azz brother are wrong as hell and that was some real live dirty lowdown bs you two pulled on a decent guy with children. I dont know how you look yourself in the mirror or rest comfortably at night, knowing that you and you're brother did some major damage. You really aught to watch your azz. All eyes are on you. Remember that sweetheart.
boyohboy

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Uhoh. It sounds as if somebody's gonna get it.
c'mon man

Huntington, WV

#3 Feb 20, 2013
trustory wrote:
Reporting me to the "Topix police" to get forums removed? Sounds like you! You people and police seem to go hand in hand.The Truth comes out and you have it removed. Quick! Id be lmao, except you and your rat azz brother are wrong as hell and that was some real live dirty lowdown bs you two pulled on a decent guy with children. I dont know how you look yourself in the mirror or rest comfortably at night, knowing that you and you're brother did some major damage. You really aught to watch your azz. All eyes are on you. Remember that sweetheart.
Man get over yourself. There is no good reason to snitch, granted. But your mom, that is something to consider. But you're snitching now, no matter how you look at it, you're telling on someone. So quit being a hypocrite, and just shut up about it. A snitch is a snitch, period!
hmm

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Please explain. I've NEVER cooperated with cops. THEY HAVE. All I've done is exposed u for what u are. O. I just bet u wish I would leave it alone. No way. And u are correct ...a snitch is a snitch. Snitch! Lol!
c'mon man

Huntington, WV

#5 Feb 20, 2013
hmm wrote:
Please explain. I've NEVER cooperated with cops. THEY HAVE. All I've done is exposed u for what u are. O. I just bet u wish I would leave it alone. No way. And u are correct ...a snitch is a snitch. Snitch! Lol!
My pleasure. A snitch is anyone who tells on another person. And I don't know who you think I am, but I don't know any of these people, but you are the one who has a problem. Instead of being an Internet bad boy, confront them about it face to face. Man up
c'mon man

Huntington, WV

#6 Feb 20, 2013
And did you forget to change ur user name back to "trustory". Jus curious. You're right, it will all come out, let the chips fall where they may, but you are acting like you are in middle school. Quit tattling, are people. Didn't your mother tell you nobody likes a tattle-tale.....
hmm

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2013
No I didn't forget to change anything. Everything I do is for a reason. Hmm means I'm perplexed as to why this trick has lied to her own daughter all this time. Sick individual. As stated before, snitching is talkin to the cops or being an informant. I am simply letting the whole world know this trick lies about everything. Her and her brother might as well suit up and just become cops so maybe they can get paid for all the snitching! Lmao!
trustory

United States

#8 Feb 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="c'mon man"]<quoted text>
My pleasure. A snitch is anyone who tells on another person. And I don't know who you think I am, but I don't know any of these people, but you are the one who has a problem. Instead of being an Internet bad boy, confront them about it face to face. Man up[/QUOTE]Yes you do know these ppl. You ARE these ppl! You're fooling no one honey!
c'mon man

Alexandria, VA

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Are you that simple minded, not any of these people. I wouldn't even know about this if your obsession didn't have u put up 3 post on the same subject. I remember as a kid, if anyone told on anyone, they were a snitch. We weren't telling anything to the police. And if you say you would not try to save your mother, you are a sorry person.
truth

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2013
All of you people are trash. Plain and simple.
trudat

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2013
truth wrote:
All of you people are trash. Plain and simple.
Right back atcha! Lmao!
trustory

United States

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Why are you acting as if you aren't Nadia or friends with her? You are either Nadia or Christina so ur missing me with the bullsh!+. Just shake that that load off ur shoulders and confess what everyone already knows. U and ur loser fam snitch on other ppl instead of Manning Up and doing the time uv both earned? Why throw someone else under the bus because YOU got caught? And why dont u let Nautica know who her daddy is. Sorry pos mother!
c'mon man

Huntington, WV

#13 Feb 20, 2013
You must be a woman or in junior high, cause I don't know a dude who is this big of a bit*h. I told you I am none of these people you are talking about, and you are just to dumb to accept it. And it's a good thing you do keep your identity a secret, cause then everyone will know you are a lil whiney bit*h. If this Spank guy had 13 other people sign on him, why aren't you calling out any of the others. I think you may have something more personal that this snitching issue.... Grow up, take care of your own problems, you will be much happier.
trustory

United States

#14 Feb 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="c'mon man"]You must be a woman or in junior high, cause I don't know a dude who is this big of a bit*h. I told you I am none of these people you are talking about, and you are just to dumb to accept it. And it's a good thing you do keep your identity a secret, cause then everyone will know you are a lil whiney bit*h. If this Spank guy had 13 other people sign on him, why aren't you calling out any of the others. I think you may have something more personal that this snitching issue.... Grow up, take care of your own problems, you will be much happier.[/QUOTE] If you dont know the situation then why keep commenting? Yes it is personal. Spank is a PERSONAL friend of mine as I said before. If you can't keep up, but out. You said you don't know these people so why keep commenting? You know these people. I told you earlier, you are fooling nobody. You're Nodia or someone close. You seem to have an unusual fascination with this forum, so it's totally obvious that you have a vested interest ...you continue commenting! Get like me ...sometimes ya gotta think outside the box.#stopsnitchin#
c'mon man

Huntington, WV

#15 Feb 20, 2013
Nah dude, just trying to show you how big of a child you are acting like. I agree with you on the snitching, what part of that don't you get. All I'm saying is you are on some junior high shit. If you didn't put up 3 posts on he same damn subject, I probably wouldn't have even paid attention. I'm not saying what they did was right (if it's the truth), just what you're doing is wrong. And for you to bring anyone's kid into it, you should be happy I don't have any investment in it...

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Feb 20, 2013
Snitches get stitches.
trustory

United States

#17 Feb 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="c'mon man"]Nah dude, just trying to show you how big of a child you are acting like. I agree with you on the snitching, what part of that don't you get. All I'm saying is you are on some junior high shit. If you didn't put up 3 posts on he same damn subject, I probably wouldn't have even paid attention. I'm not saying what they did was right (if it's the truth), just what you're doing is wrong. And for you to bring anyone's kid into it, you should be happy I don't have any investment in it...[/QUOTE] And just what are you tryna say? If you aren't vested in this forum, I cannot tell. You are her or her only friend ...we know that much. You said investment. That's not at all what Im speaking about. VESTMENT! You're pretty damn ignorant! Biotch, you ain't gonna do shit to me, understand that? I better be happy?Lmao. Nadia n Jason aught to be happy. Still breathing aren't they? Biotch please! And as far as bringing kids into it, Nautica deserves to know her mommas full of it and that she has a daddy and sisters and a brother. Idiots!
c'mon man

Alexandria, VA

#18 Feb 20, 2013
Dude, you're dumb. Get off your high horse, I'm neither. You really are, dumb. I feel sorry for you. Your to small minded, grow up.
trustory

United States

#19 Feb 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="c'mon man"]Dude, you're dumb. Get off your high horse, I'm neither. You really are, dumb. I feel sorry for you. Your to small minded, grow up.[/QUOTE] "You're neither"? Neither what? Glad you said that ...now I know it's you. Dumbazz. "I'M neither". That says it all! Lol! You're very obviously a truly ignorant individual. Oh yeah ...and a SNITCH! Sleep tight.
1 post removed
witches

France

#21 Feb 20, 2013
FoxyHotMess wrote:
Snitches get stitches.
and those that dont snitch become biatches in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal hayselette is a 'teacher snitch' 11 min Knowforafact 10
Anyone interested in a married man 34 min Duh 4
wtfhuntington.com 53 min Ugh 11
Twitter 1 hr Tweet 2
Lawyers 1 hr Huh 3
Billy Seals Huntington High Football Coach 1 hr BLSA 3
Kody McQueen 1 hr I hate spammers 13
MARSHALL claim To Fame isn't What YOU think HERD 3 hr Naoki 169
Huntington Dating
Find my Match