Fatal Huntington Shooting. Huntington, West Virginia News from Eyewitness News

Jul 25, 2013 Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston 16

Taisha Walker Web Producer: Taisha Walker Reported: Jul. 25, 2013 6:57 AM EDT Updated: Jul. 25, 2013 8:01 AM EDT Huntington police officers are investigating a deadly shooting that took place early Thursday morning.

Full Story
coco

Alexandria, VA

#1 Jul 25, 2013
Does anyone know who did this? I won't stop until justice is served!! Yes he may have been from Detroit but he was still a good person & was struggling with his own demons..
meee

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 25, 2013
coco wrote:
Does anyone know who did this? I won't stop until justice is served!! Yes he may have been from Detroit but he was still a good person & was struggling with his own demons..
Who was shot?
it was

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2013
Chop
Htownbornandrais ed85

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 25, 2013
Nice looking guy.... So sad :( and his birthday Monday... Praying for his family and loved ones
wow

Huntington, WV

#5 Jul 25, 2013
Rip Chop
Jesse sharpton

Richmond, VA

#6 Jul 25, 2013
We should all get together and protest to bring the killer to justice, unless it was a black guy who shot him, then obviously the black shooter is innocent, like always.
chuck

Huntington, WV

#7 Jul 25, 2013
Jesse sharpton wrote:
We should all get together and protest to bring the killer to justice, unless it was a black guy who shot him, then obviously the black shooter is innocent, like always.
u no it was another brother probly over som crack
plumber

Huntington, WV

#8 Jul 25, 2013
Don't bother the black guy. He has sharp ton on his side. They can sweep this u fee the rug. Somebody call CNN or FOX.
Anon

Huntington, WV

#9 Jul 25, 2013
coco wrote:
Oh please, enough with the excuses! This was obviously drug related, and anyone involved is pure trash. If he was in enough trouble with someone to get shot, or even be in that kind of environment, he couldn't have been a "good person." Dealing with drugs and dealing with "demons" are completely different things. I do feel sorry for this person's family, but I have no sympathy for people who put themselves into bad situations.
Get Detroit out

Huntington, WV

#10 Jul 25, 2013
Detroit along with their white trash customers has destroyed this town.
Htownbornandrais ed85

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jul 25, 2013
This website is sick and you all have nothing better to do than down a dead man? What about his family that just lost their son after his 25 birthday? I mean really you have nothing better to do? SICK
plumber

Alexandria, VA

#12 Jul 25, 2013
"Poppys" on 8th is not the place where an honorable man hangs
hmm

United States

#13 Jul 25, 2013
Chop as in chris brown?
harry christmas

Alexandria, VA

#14 Jul 25, 2013
Wow. Big surprise. Shooting in the hood. Stop the press. Another thug or dealer off the street. Keep it up maybe u will clean the streets up bc it seems nobody else can. Huntington has went straight down the crapper.
SSSS

United States

#15 Aug 3, 2013
THIS SHIT IS AND REGRADLESS.OF WHAT.MY.COUSIN WAS DOING RATHER IT WAS DRUGS OR.WHATEVER HE STILL DIDNT DESERVE TO.GET KILLED DUMB RACIST BITCH!!
harry bungholio

Alexandria, VA

#16 Aug 4, 2013
It's only racist if its not true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whiskey rocks shooting 16 min Yep 32
christina midkiff 21 min Junior Trail 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 33 min fitness-guru 58,041
Midland moving HHS game to MU 35 min curious 22
Divorce wife over ABORTION or not help 39 min Lmao 19
Liberals say flag decals are racist. Lmao 1 hr Snake Plizzken 17
herd football 2014 1 hr Huntington Guy 224
what the HELL is going on at Smmc 5 hr anon 35
David Benton-WCHS reporter (Jan '12) 23 hr handsome 94
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000