dumping dogs at the new dog park?

dumping dogs at the new dog park?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

lassey

Huntington, WV

#1 Aug 22, 2012
wow,i thought i heard it all until i saw were people are leaving dogs at the new dog park...REALLY? why would someone be so cruel or maybe they are being kind knowing true animal lovers go there and will see the dogs are given to the shelter.people never cease to amaze..dog dumpers!do not get em if ya not going to take care of them..

Level 5

Since: Oct 11

Proctorville, OH

#2 Aug 23, 2012
Another reason I don't take my dogs there. Who knows what diseases are around that area.
getbent

Vinton, VA

#3 Aug 23, 2012
sempron wrote:
Another reason I don't take my dogs there. Who knows what diseases are around that area.
Thanks, nobody wants to deal with you or your mutts anyways.

Level 5

Proctorville, OH

#4 Aug 23, 2012
getbent wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, nobody wants to deal with you or your mutts anyways.
At least I take care of mine. They get their shots and have regular checkups...flea treatment, meds, etc. Most of you dog park idiots just want to show them off or watch them being "cute" for your own amusement; all the while, ignoring the fact that you're putting them at risk. So a lot of us responsible dog owners don't want our pets exposed to your neglected, disease-infested mutts.
question

Kenova, WV

#5 Aug 23, 2012
where is this dog park at?
snoop

United States

#6 Aug 23, 2012
The dog park is at marshall's football stadium. Cause they all was play and look like *hit bahahaha.

Level 5

Proctorville, OH

#7 Aug 23, 2012
snoop wrote:
The dog park is at marshall's football stadium. Cause they all was play and look like *hit bahahaha.
ENGLISH! Do you speak it!?
holmes

Ashburn, VA

#8 Aug 23, 2012
lassey wrote:
wow,i thought i heard it all until i saw were people are leaving dogs at the new dog park...REALLY? why would someone be so cruel or maybe they are being kind knowing true animal lovers go there and will see the dogs are given to the shelter.people never cease to amaze..dog dumpers!do not get em if ya not going to take care of them..
Why not drop them off there its better than putting them on death row at the clinic...

“Think Like an Animal”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Planet Earth

#9 Aug 23, 2012
Put someone on doggie Patrol,

Let them fine the individuals that are caught.... The money collected can be used to maintain the doggie park. Fine the doggie owners to,......

Hey

You forgot your poo, that will be twenty dollars,......

Who is paying the maintenance for this anyway? Anyone know?
lassey

Huntington, WV

#10 Aug 23, 2012
Check your pulse wrote:
Put someone on doggie Patrol,
Let them fine the individuals that are caught.... The money collected can be used to maintain the doggie park. Fine the doggie owners to,......
Hey
You forgot your poo, that will be twenty dollars,......
Who is paying the maintenance for this anyway? Anyone know?
the dog park is in ritter park by the tennis courts .we the taxpayers i do believe paid 200,000. thousand maybe for it.i agree they should be fined.money used for maintenance .i mean hey you do not take your child to ritter park and say hey what a brat and just leave them there..just sayn lol

Level 5

Proctorville, OH

#11 Aug 23, 2012
Why spend $200,000? What is there? I've never met a dog who wasn't happy with a fenced-in area, some sticks, and maybe a tennis ball. I'm talking a couple grand on fencing...tops. Heck...you could have dozens of dog parks for that much $!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pray With Us The Lords Prayer April 23, 2018 5 min Anonymous 1
BIKINI mAiD SERVICE are there any here LAdies (Oct '13) 28 min Chop 21
Let's play one word (borrowed from Broken Bow O... (May '13) 2 hr winner 114
Let's Play One Word (Stolen from the Man,WV Forum) (Nov '08) 2 hr winner 4,402
Add a word drop a word. (Nov '12) 2 hr winner 809
lets play one word (Sep '11) 3 hr winner 2,206
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 4 hr Baltimore street 1,920

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages