Chris"Deuce"Ferris a motorcycle thief

Chris"Deuce"Ferris a motorcycle thief

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Wellll

Clintwood, VA

#1 Sep 21, 2013
I heard Chris stole a motorcycle from a young man in ky after he was in a horrific crash,, the family of this young man has been trying to get the bike back but to no luck.. It's a 2004 Harley night train it was maroon in color but may have been painted to change appearance. If you have any info on Chris or this bike please comment and help this family out, I'm sure most people wouldn't want their family done this way.
Pokemon5682

Huntington, WV

#2 Sep 21, 2013
Chris is badass man. He hears you saying this kind of stuff, he'll find you man. He a double fistin whiskey drinkin son of a bitch. He took that bike and you aint doing a damn thing about it. Thats why your ass is here on Topix whining about it. So suck it up, Chris has got your bike and you aint doin a damn thing about it. He stole that bike in kentucky because sucks balls.
Wellll

Harold, KY

#3 Sep 22, 2013
Pokemon5682 are you saying that you know for sure Chris has the bike? And yes the family is doing something about it, they have the police involved. I'm not whining about it, I'm a family friend trying to get the word out and help them.
pickle da pig feet

Huntington, WV

#4 Sep 22, 2013
be careful of the uninformed accusations you make because you knock on the devils door long enough something will answer
wellll

Harold, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2013
Im not making uninformed accusations,taking someones bike and not giving it back to them is theft. the bike isn't in his name and I know for a fact the family asked him to bring the bike back and he refuses.
this is interesting

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 7, 2013
Did the family mention the mechanics lean against the bike? Or how the woman stalks him, his family, and his babies mom? Grow up. He didn't steal a thing. Until you got all the info. Shut your mouth. Tell ya what. Tell me your name and I will personally have him contact you ;)
personally

Charleston, WV

#7 Oct 7, 2013
Pokemon5682 wrote:
Chris is badass man. He hears you saying this kind of stuff, he'll find you man. He a double fistin whiskey drinkin son of a bitch. He took that bike and you aint doing a damn thing about it. Thats why your ass is here on Topix whining about it. So suck it up, Chris has got your bike and you aint doin a damn thing about it. He stole that bike in kentucky because sucks balls.
Hehe. Sounds like u know him as well as I do.

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#8 Oct 12, 2013
TOPIX

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am a dopehead 26 min Dopehead 1
Marshall ranked above WVU 34 min obsessed 68
White woman beat n Detroit by black man&woman 4... 40 min cush 37
After School Child Care for Medows Elm.? 44 min ParentsPleaseHelp 2
Local 3%er Malitia looking for new members 1 hr MarkJ- 20
I want to stop hating the blacks 1 hr long clean blackman 10
Black Lives Matter 1 hr iknow 79
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages