BB15 Big Brother Spencer wins HOH Spo...

BB15 Big Brother Spencer wins HOH Spoiler Alert

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Spencer HOH

Buffalo, NY

#1 Sep 6, 2013
Spencer won HOH after Elissa and Amanda went home last night. It was on the live feeds. Spoiler alert please do not read if you do not want to know.
dummazzzz

Apollo, PA

#2 Sep 6, 2013
Spencer HOH wrote:
Spencer won HOH after Elissa and Amanda went home last night. It was on the live feeds. Spoiler alert please do not read if you do not want to know.
stop posting spoilers in the title!
tech

Huntington, WV

#3 Sep 6, 2013
You have C band?
1 post removed
U R A Moron

Huntington, WV

#5 Sep 6, 2013
Spencer HOH wrote:
You have ruined BB for me (and probably many others) this past week. Quit this crap. I don't watch the live feeds and avoid BB message boards because I want to see it on the show. But since you have the brain of a pigeon, you keep posting the info in the title, which spoils it for everyone else. If you want to post about BB, that's fine. Just put something like "BB HOH Spoiler" (for example) in the title so those that don't mind having the surprise ruined can click on the link and start a discussion. Thanks in advance for having some common sense next time.
1 post removed
kudos

Hurricane, WV

#7 Sep 6, 2013
Spencer HOH wrote:
lol. you are making me laugh a bunch. i think it is comical.
andyfan

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Sep 6, 2013
U R A Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
You have ruined BB for me (and probably many others) this past week. Quit this crap. I don't watch the live feeds and avoid BB message boards because I want to see it on the show. But since you have the brain of a pigeon, you keep posting the info in the title, which spoils it for everyone else. If you want to post about BB, that's fine. Just put something like "BB HOH Spoiler" (for example) in the title so those that don't mind having the surprise ruined can click on the link and start a discussion. Thanks in advance for having some common sense next time.
Agreed.
1 post removed
casper

Vienna, WV

#10 Sep 6, 2013
U R A Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop coming to topix problem solved.
lmao

United States

#11 Sep 6, 2013
I find it hilarious..why get on topix anyways? You know you are going to come across something you won't want to see!
richard

Huntington, WV

#12 Sep 7, 2013
U R A Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
whaaaa, whaaaa, whaaaa. it is a tv show bro.
fall decor

Hurricane, WV

#13 Sep 7, 2013
Gina and mccray were up for eviction but mccray won power of veto I read on another website.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well how long to the next failed attempt... 4 min Big Bad Whitey 100
America Held Hostage Day 276 28 min MarkJ- 2
Leslie Burd 50 min FATCUNT 1
Anybody tired of blacks whining? (Jul '16) 1 hr Debs 158
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Wotan 4,273
Tri-State Youth Football 1 hr Yes they can 18
mixed nuts 1 hr leven rail 121
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 7 hr Dont care 162

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web