emmons ave

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jul 10, 2014
please tell me that hpd busted that drug house at the end of miller street today. I was walking my dog and saw under cover drug cops all over the place. thank you hpd. I feel safe again. now go after the landlord that rented it to the dopers.

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 17, 2014
You're so pathetic

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 18, 2014
Yea they were busted but the renters are still there with no eviction notice...it doesn't make me feel any more safe now than before. They won't leave because they feel they've done nothing wrong, been there, boyfriend got busted and we didn't move either
Alice

Huntington, WV

#4 Jul 19, 2014
Everybody has close by knows of them should be stopped. Police should not let long like it. Nip it bud before things get way out people who live could feel best not ever last so long.
1 post removed
Braiden

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 21, 2014
I have no clue what she's trying to say, I read it like 6 times.
TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Lynchburg, VA

#7 Jul 22, 2014
emmons ave wrote:
please tell me that hpd busted that drug house at the end of miller street today. I was walking my dog and saw under cover drug cops all over the place. thank you hpd. I feel safe again. now go after the landlord that rented it to the dopers.
I know what you mean!!!!
Thanks to the new chief of police, he is getting the job done, Im so happy to see these people going to jail where they belong,

I LIKE TO KNOW WHEN A DRUGGIE BECAME THE VICTIM ????
They rob, loot, brake in peoples house, cars, business, to the point where the citizen of Huntington is FED UP!

These programs to get them help is a bunch of B.S.

I know I would pay extra fee once a month to house all of the druggies and thiefs, in the Regional Jail.
They would get clean like it or not, Regional Jail is the best place for these people who "has a problem with drugs"
THATS IS WHERE THEY BELONG WHEN SOCIETY DONT WANT YOU ONE THE STREETS NO MORE BECAUSE YOUR A MENACE TO SOCIETY, WHEN YOU CANT BEHAVE YOUR SELF AND STEAL OTHER HARD ON PROPERTY
hahahahahahha

Cwmbran, UK

#8 Jul 22, 2014
braaaaiiiiiinwaaaaaaaaaaaaashe d braaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiinwaaaaaaaa aashed
Marmalade

Huntington, WV

#9 Jul 24, 2014
Yes, throwing drug users in jail will definitely fix our problem. Didn't you know that everyone who goes to jail immediately stops using all drugs forever? Not to mention, let's just lump all the drugs together - cannabis, heroin, LSD, they're all the same, right? They all just make everyone want to go vandalize and steal shit, I think.

The war on drugs is doing nothing but costing us all money, and the sheeple are STILL buying into it...
ookkaayy

Huntington, WV

#10 Jul 25, 2014
Maybe not "jail", but definitely more , than what is being done now. They get the option to go to ridiculously run "recovery" houses, which are just making someone else here money---not that they are living anywhere near them. While more of these "non-locals" are brought in, to invade property, steal; I sadly live near a couple. Many are multiple time offenders and ex-cons. They are simply like "frat houses"for the least likely to succeed, summer camp hook-up options, where they have to pay little rent,have little responsibility,maybe say a prayer every now and then....what a joke. A bunch of people who crumble and "use" when presented with life's "stressors", being allowed to live like "life's a party", then get released to start all over again....real effective, in the revolving door of recovery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 210 2 min Citizen AntiMark 42
Black females refuse to listen to liberals. Hil... 4 min Ya momma boy 12
Trump on Nursing Homes and old people 5 min Frank Underwood 3
Name that drug dealer or drug house And go 8 min B I N G O B I N G O 20
Huntington Babe Ruth 11 min Redraft 582
Bill Clinton Accusers Want his Statue taken Down 25 min Mr_Zerubbabel 5
Healthcare Reform In United States 27 min Barcelona Bill 2
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 2 hr love chelsea 76

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web