How To Open A Beer With A Banana

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#191 Aug 22, 2014
Reup wrote:
<quoted text>I think WV could sneak up on a few teams this year. And the Alabama game...I'll never forget the "82" Oklahoma win. You never know, it could happen again.
Yep, the unranked Mounties embarassed the 8th ranked Sooners that year in Norman, home of Mgtn Res butt buddy witless-kuku, remember it well. I do not expect a W against Alabama but WVU is capable of shelving a few Tide players, making them easy pickings for LSU and Auburn.
1 post removed

Level 9

Location hidden

#193 Aug 22, 2014
HARBINGER wrote:
<quoted text>
We are unstoppable.
Oh those in Tuscaloosa knows we can decide their fate no doubt, they aint starting the season with a 1-AA powderpuff they gotta show their playbook in week 1, like I said before we can hold their chips on an NCAA title, this aint the team that choked their hold last year on a fluke play they are worse than that, they are ranked 2 by their name only..
2 posts removed
better topics

Montréal, Canada

#196 Aug 22, 2014
amerika opens his legs for large dogs

peanut butter and sweaty balls, their favorite
1 post removed

Level 9

Location hidden

#198 Aug 22, 2014
HARBINGER wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing stands against us.
I respect the Tide, WVU never played them before, we played Auburn and LSU and are 1-3 against them and they are Alabama's fiercest rivals, coming off a 4-8 record I hope we can be competitive with them, my wish is WVU can stay with them. I wish this matchup came a few years later but this will tell us if WVU deserves attention or not, I hope for the positive win or lose. Even if we can beat them, the rest of the schedule is brutal..
community news

France

#199 Aug 22, 2014
I heard weepy likes to go to sleepy with men
1 post removed

Level 9

Location hidden

#201 Aug 22, 2014
community news wrote:
I heard weepy likes to go to sleepy with men
That is consistant with those that espouses hatred towards me, hate clouds judgement so if this was a court case and an an opinion based on a jury of my peers that would disqualify you from judging me so your opinion means schidt, that's too bad..
1 post removed
DrLoveBone

Princeton, WV

#203 Aug 22, 2014
Your getting sleepy weepy with all those treats of protein you been downing down that hole you call a throat!
1 post removed
jacobburp

Pittsburgh, PA

#205 Aug 23, 2014
&lc =z121z1y40p3itflci23yufp5kxnnv bfal04
I evaluated opening a Beer Bottle with a Banana and heres the Result,
WTF

Charleston, WV

#206 Aug 23, 2014
fergy jive kneegers wrote:
<quoted text>
da white man going to take them down a knotch wait and see they will loose deer foodstamps and rent 4 next munth
The white man huh, it seems to me the majority of the younger generation of white men don't work either or if they do they are living with their girlfriend and kids and still collecting money! This isn't a racist issue, this is a generation issue! The "ENTITLEMENT" generation ! Making fun of middle aged males working at convenience stores, well at least they work!!
1 post removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#208 Aug 23, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
The white man huh, it seems to me the majority of the younger generation of white men don't work either or if they do they are living with their girlfriend and kids and still collecting money! This isn't a racist issue, this is a generation issue! The "ENTITLEMENT" generation ! Making fun of middle aged males working at convenience stores, well at least they work!!
Mommy and Daddy have done everything for these big babies and now they cannot function on their own. They have been turned into narcissistic losers that don't have a clue. Before I retired, I got the opportunity to go on a recruiting trip for my company to one of our local universities. The most asked questions were "What will be my career path, and How much time off will I get?" When I asked one of these pimple faced morons how he reconciled the two questions, he just gave me a blank stare. Pathetic!! If I had asked those questions at my job interview, my "career path" would have been "out the door".

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#209 Aug 23, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Mommy and Daddy have done everything for these big babies and now they cannot function on their own. They have been turned into narcissistic losers that don't have a clue. Before I retired, I got the opportunity to go on a recruiting trip for my company to one of our local universities. The most asked questions were "What will be my career path, and How much time off will I get?" When I asked one of these pimple faced morons how he reconciled the two questions, he just gave me a blank stare. Pathetic!! If I had asked those questions at my job interview, my "career path" would have been "out the door".
Hey Res, f_ck you.
3 posts removed
Momma Bear

Pittsburgh, PA

#213 Aug 23, 2014
bait the line wrote:
my uncle once drugged and raped a bear
That is what he told you. You can't rape the willing.
engaging conversation

France

#214 Aug 23, 2014
Momma Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what he told you. You can't rape the willing.
I was pretending to be a bear. I was just playing bear.

:(
1 post removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#216 Aug 23, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Res, f_ck you.
And you.
George

Oceana, WV

#217 Aug 23, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
And you.
You mentioned narcissistic loser so of course he thought you were referring to him. ;)

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#218 Aug 23, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You mentioned narcissistic loser so of course he thought you were referring to him. ;)
Not at all. I haven't even read any of his posts. I was just saying hello.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#219 Aug 23, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
This is about beer and bananas, Res, not your warped socio-economic head trip. You can suck all the fun out of a room with one sentence. Having been misled about time off and career paths before, I think they were valid questions.
PieceMaker

Denver, CO

#220 Aug 25, 2014
When I was in 5th grade they were talking about world population and the Teacher said it would force companies to a 32 hour work week. The next day her brought in an article that stated people function more efficiently and live live working 24 to 32 hours and the predicted we would use machines to move anything heavier than 20 pounds. Our biggest fight would be obesity and room for entertainment. The highest wages would be the harder manual labor jobs. IT hasn't turned out that way because labor laws leave low activity people behind to rot. I use my belt buck to open bottles of beer since the teeth I used to use have gold crowns.
Help

Charleston, WV

#221 Aug 25, 2014
bob portcullis wrote:
<quoted text>
He's trolling you by playing off your apparent hard-on for an operating system.
Plus, it'd help if you dropped the overused disparaging play on words that only pathetic neck beards employ these days.
Yeah, yeah, we get it: internet exploiter, microsuck, winblows, etc, etc. Good old M-dollar sign,'cause they're greedy, anti-trust monopoly devils.
When you have to pooh-pooh on the competition it just comes off as whiny and low-class.
We get it: your monolithic kernel is far superior to Windows 8 and its tickless microkernel; you can compile a custom one if you wanted - heck, the source is all available. Everybody worth their salt uses a Linux! Don't like the shell? Toss on a new one; KDE, Gnome or, heck, how about a lightweight Xfce? It's even powering the majority of smartphones today, I mean come on. Why doesn't anyone see its obvious superiority? It is so plain to see, why doesn't anybody listen to me? Whine, whine, whine, use Linux. Linux on all the things! Your choices are dumb and you should feel dumb - Linux is the beast of Tanagra. Shaka, when the walls fell! You are still usi Windows?! Wake up, sheeple!
That is what you sound like right now.
Kind of sad and a little sanctimonious.
Like your post, seems like you know what you are talking about, what operating system should I be usIng because if I understand this correctly, what you are saying that it is all tied to Windows! I just don't like Windows 8 that well .........
Help

Charleston, WV

#222 Aug 25, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right! I am mother that did it, thought I had taught him enough to want more out of his life. We partied but we worked! We enable our children whether that was our intent or not! You just keep hoping they will get it, but they never will! You couldn't discipline your kid without worry of CPS, not saying beating them is the answer but we knew better to pull the crap on our parents, and we had pride! Would have been mortified to have been on Welfare! Our government is to blame too, should stop giving them so much, make them get off of their lazy asses and go to work instead of paying them to have babies and keep going to different kinds of school so they keep getting checks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 248 3 min Wtf 38
Boycotting NFL 4 min Chris 145
black pride whites cant come in 41 min dark chocolate yum 282
Pervert on loose 1 hr Tree hugger 25
CHH slowest ER in world 2 hr Trump jr 14
Smoke POT in Huntington? 2 hr Libs ruined football 24
Jeremy Riley 2 hr Trump jr 21
womans torso found in river 6 hr MarkJ- 36

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web