“Bacon says: I love you”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Mommy and Daddy

#183 Aug 22, 2014
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not spoken to you in awhile Mgtn Res, yet I own you in my absence. That speaks volumes. Now get me out of your head and buy some butt cream for your hurt ass and don't call me out until you are healed. Go away.
Sorry whistledick, but that was not my post. Now who is in who's head?? Speaking of heads, you can blow mine.
2 posts removed

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#186 Aug 22, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry whistledick, but that was not my post. Now who is in who's head?? Speaking of heads, you can blow mine.
Yeah sure it isnt. lol. Go away, you amateur

Level 1

Mommy and Daddy

#187 Aug 22, 2014
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure it isnt. lol. Go away, you amateur
Libbys lives are based on false securities and lies. Keep up the good work, it was not my posting, however I did rupture myself laughing after I read it.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#188 Aug 22, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about dicks all the time, just like you did when you used my name, you got busted now bug off. LMAO.
Reup

Winchester, KY

#189 Aug 22, 2014
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
'sup Reup. Yeah I am ready, I am gonna watch WVU v Alabama next Saturday, no matter the result I will watch it all. I think WVU will go 6-6 and the team is good, which will be unaceptable to the fan base, their schedule is brutal but believe they can win half of them and can pull an upset or two, I got a bet with another guy that I will watch the Tide game from start to finish regardless of score..
WVU is two years away from being Big 12 champs..
I think WV could sneak up on a few teams this year. And the Alabama game...I'll never forget the "82" Oklahoma win. You never know, it could happen again.
1 post removed

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#191 Aug 22, 2014
Reup wrote:
<quoted text>I think WV could sneak up on a few teams this year. And the Alabama game...I'll never forget the "82" Oklahoma win. You never know, it could happen again.
Yep, the unranked Mounties embarassed the 8th ranked Sooners that year in Norman, home of Mgtn Res butt buddy witless-kuku, remember it well. I do not expect a W against Alabama but WVU is capable of shelving a few Tide players, making them easy pickings for LSU and Auburn.
1 post removed

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#193 Aug 22, 2014
HARBINGER wrote:
<quoted text>
We are unstoppable.
Oh those in Tuscaloosa knows we can decide their fate no doubt, they aint starting the season with a 1-AA powderpuff they gotta show their playbook in week 1, like I said before we can hold their chips on an NCAA title, this aint the team that choked their hold last year on a fluke play they are worse than that, they are ranked 2 by their name only..
2 posts removed
better topics

Anonymous Proxy

#196 Aug 22, 2014
amerika opens his legs for large dogs

peanut butter and sweaty balls, their favorite
1 post removed

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#198 Aug 22, 2014
HARBINGER wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing stands against us.
I respect the Tide, WVU never played them before, we played Auburn and LSU and are 1-3 against them and they are Alabama's fiercest rivals, coming off a 4-8 record I hope we can be competitive with them, my wish is WVU can stay with them. I wish this matchup came a few years later but this will tell us if WVU deserves attention or not, I hope for the positive win or lose. Even if we can beat them, the rest of the schedule is brutal..
community news

Anonymous Proxy

#199 Aug 22, 2014
I heard weepy likes to go to sleepy with men
1 post removed

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#201 Aug 22, 2014
community news wrote:
I heard weepy likes to go to sleepy with men
That is consistant with those that espouses hatred towards me, hate clouds judgement so if this was a court case and an an opinion based on a jury of my peers that would disqualify you from judging me so your opinion means schidt, that's too bad..
1 post removed
DrLoveBone

Princeton, WV

#203 Aug 22, 2014
Your getting sleepy weepy with all those treats of protein you been downing down that hole you call a throat!
1 post removed
jacobburp

Pittsburgh, PA

#205 Aug 23, 2014
&lc =z121z1y40p3itflci23yufp5kxnnv bfal04
I evaluated opening a Beer Bottle with a Banana and heres the Result,
WTF

Charleston, WV

#206 Aug 23, 2014
fergy jive kneegers wrote:
<quoted text>
da white man going to take them down a knotch wait and see they will loose deer foodstamps and rent 4 next munth
The white man huh, it seems to me the majority of the younger generation of white men don't work either or if they do they are living with their girlfriend and kids and still collecting money! This isn't a racist issue, this is a generation issue! The "ENTITLEMENT" generation ! Making fun of middle aged males working at convenience stores, well at least they work!!
1 post removed

Level 1

Mommy and Daddy

#208 Aug 23, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
The white man huh, it seems to me the majority of the younger generation of white men don't work either or if they do they are living with their girlfriend and kids and still collecting money! This isn't a racist issue, this is a generation issue! The "ENTITLEMENT" generation ! Making fun of middle aged males working at convenience stores, well at least they work!!
Mommy and Daddy have done everything for these big babies and now they cannot function on their own. They have been turned into narcissistic losers that don't have a clue. Before I retired, I got the opportunity to go on a recruiting trip for my company to one of our local universities. The most asked questions were "What will be my career path, and How much time off will I get?" When I asked one of these pimple faced morons how he reconciled the two questions, he just gave me a blank stare. Pathetic!! If I had asked those questions at my job interview, my "career path" would have been "out the door".

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#209 Aug 23, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Mommy and Daddy have done everything for these big babies and now they cannot function on their own. They have been turned into narcissistic losers that don't have a clue. Before I retired, I got the opportunity to go on a recruiting trip for my company to one of our local universities. The most asked questions were "What will be my career path, and How much time off will I get?" When I asked one of these pimple faced morons how he reconciled the two questions, he just gave me a blank stare. Pathetic!! If I had asked those questions at my job interview, my "career path" would have been "out the door".
Hey Res, f_ck you.
3 posts removed
Momma Bear

Pittsburgh, PA

#213 Aug 23, 2014
bait the line wrote:
my uncle once drugged and raped a bear
That is what he told you. You can't rape the willing.
engaging conversation

Anonymous Proxy

#214 Aug 23, 2014
Momma Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what he told you. You can't rape the willing.
I was pretending to be a bear. I was just playing bear.

:(
1 post removed

Level 1

Mommy and Daddy

#216 Aug 23, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Res, f_ck you.
And you.
George

Charleston, WV

#217 Aug 23, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
And you.
You mentioned narcissistic loser so of course he thought you were referring to him. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I will never shop at Huntington Walmart again 1 hr George Bush 42
Anyone know donnie or tay from 1 hr Family 2
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 3 hr tired 95
Why are most WVU fans idiots? 3 hr Herd 91 49
Gratz Shane Meade on your mongrel offspring! 4 hr yep 6
Scary haunted trails/tunnels??? 4 hr scared 5
Fake Native Americans (Jan '12) 4 hr Jay 138
Cops at Beards funeral home 7 hr wow 15
Huntington Dating
Find my Match