How To Open A Beer With A Banana
Jacques Mehoff

Fairfax, VA

#160 Aug 21, 2014
Weepy wrote:
How do you open a beer with a banana? You stick the banana in my mouth, I think that it is a dick and start sucking like crazy. Once I build up some torque, you pull out the banana and stick the beer bottle in my mouth and I will suck the cap right off the bottle.
If it is the same Weepy I know, he must have made you his bytch for you to use his name like that. He is well known on topix and from the Southern part of the state and he is a pretty sharp dude.

.I feel sorry for you if you are trying to get his attention, you might just get it.

I know a few people from Fairmont area myself, they talk about dicks and fudge packing a lot, sounds like a reflection of you in particular.

Just saying.
Pat MaGroin

Fairmont, WV

#161 Aug 21, 2014
Jacques Mehoff wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is the same Weepy I know, he must have made you his bytch for you to use his name like that. He is well known on topix and from the Southern part of the state and he is a pretty sharp dude.
.I feel sorry for you if you are trying to get his attention, you might just get it.
I know a few people from Fairmont area myself, they talk about dicks and fudge packing a lot, sounds like a reflection of you in particular.
Just saying.
Speaking of "fudge", you have "fudge" for brains.
Joe Mahmaugh

Bluefield, WV

#162 Aug 21, 2014
Weepy makes me laugh, very fun lad to read.
Joe Mahmaugh

Bluefield, WV

#163 Aug 21, 2014
Jacques Mehoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying.
I too have noticed that with those with Fairmont IPs, too. Ankle grabbing must be a popular sport in that area, wonder why they talk about that stuff a lot? I wish they would keep it to themselves, sheesh.
bob

Charleston, WV

#164 Aug 21, 2014
share your thoughts wrote:
god eats pieces of shit like you for breakfast
god eats pieces of sh**t. no wonder his breath smells so bad
1 post removed
bluecawkhair

Princeton, WV

#166 Aug 21, 2014
I would eat the banana and wash it down with the beer after I opened it using mah foreskin!
1 post removed
bluecawkhair

Princeton, WV

#168 Aug 22, 2014
It worked for ya momma!
1 post removed
HeyJoe

Covington, VA

#170 Aug 22, 2014
I knew it why would you do that.
Howards Johnson

Bluefield, WV

#171 Aug 22, 2014
HeyJoe wrote:
I knew it why would you do that.
That was a cool song.
"Hey Joe, where you going with that gun in your hand?".
1 post removed

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#173 Aug 22, 2014
Weepy wrote:
How do you open a beer with a banana? You stick the banana in my mouth, I think that it is a dick and start sucking like crazy. Once I build up some torque, you pull out the banana and stick the beer bottle in my mouth and I will suck the cap right off the bottle.
I have not spoken to you in awhile Mgtn Res, yet I own you in my absence. That speaks volumes. Now get me out of your head and buy some butt cream for your hurt ass and don't call me out until you are healed. Go away.
1 post removed

Level 9

Location hidden

#175 Aug 22, 2014
Jacques Mehoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying.
Nah he is an assclown whose feelings I hurt last year and he hasn't gotten over it. He is just a silly attention ho and a tard. Pay it no attention.
1 post removed

Level 9

Location hidden

#177 Aug 22, 2014
HARBINGER wrote:
<quoted text>
I sense your weakness.
Oh no weakness, he is attempting 'suicide by Weepy' and I aint biting. I have feelings for living beings even if they are a bit cuckoo.
1 post removed

Level 9

Location hidden

#179 Aug 22, 2014
HARBINGER wrote:
<quoted text>
These attacks are pointless.
I agree with that too, he can call me names like a "liberal retard" and it does not matter to me, hell he even steals my material and throws it at me, in other words if it was not for people like me he would be a mime and he insults me for it like the ingrate it is.

Are you from Princeton? I know that town well, I schooled a subordinate of mine months ago about that when he questioned my alliegence to Princeton and I threw street names that only locals like he knows well, lol.
Reup

Winchester, KY

#180 Aug 22, 2014
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that too, he can call me names like a "liberal retard" and it does not matter to me, hell he even steals my material and throws it at me, in other words if it was not for people like me he would be a mime and he insults me for it like the ingrate it is.
Are you from Princeton? I know that town well, I schooled a subordinate of mine months ago about that when he questioned my alliegence to Princeton and I threw street names that only locals like he knows well, lol.
Good evening Weepy. I'm ready for some college football .What about you?
1 post removed

Level 9

Location hidden

#182 Aug 22, 2014
Reup wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening Weepy. I'm ready for some college football .What about you?
'sup Reup. Yeah I am ready, I am gonna watch WVU v Alabama next Saturday, no matter the result I will watch it all. I think WVU will go 6-6 and the team is good, which will be unaceptable to the fan base, their schedule is brutal but believe they can win half of them and can pull an upset or two, I got a bet with another guy that I will watch the Tide game from start to finish regardless of score..

WVU is two years away from being Big 12 champs..
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#183 Aug 22, 2014
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not spoken to you in awhile Mgtn Res, yet I own you in my absence. That speaks volumes. Now get me out of your head and buy some butt cream for your hurt ass and don't call me out until you are healed. Go away.
Sorry whistledick, but that was not my post. Now who is in who's head?? Speaking of heads, you can blow mine.
2 posts removed

Level 9

Location hidden

#186 Aug 22, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry whistledick, but that was not my post. Now who is in who's head?? Speaking of heads, you can blow mine.
Yeah sure it isnt. lol. Go away, you amateur
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#187 Aug 22, 2014
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure it isnt. lol. Go away, you amateur
Libbys lives are based on false securities and lies. Keep up the good work, it was not my posting, however I did rupture myself laughing after I read it.

Level 9

Location hidden

#188 Aug 22, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about dicks all the time, just like you did when you used my name, you got busted now bug off. LMAO.
Reup

Winchester, KY

#189 Aug 22, 2014
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
'sup Reup. Yeah I am ready, I am gonna watch WVU v Alabama next Saturday, no matter the result I will watch it all. I think WVU will go 6-6 and the team is good, which will be unaceptable to the fan base, their schedule is brutal but believe they can win half of them and can pull an upset or two, I got a bet with another guy that I will watch the Tide game from start to finish regardless of score..
WVU is two years away from being Big 12 champs..
I think WV could sneak up on a few teams this year. And the Alabama game...I'll never forget the "82" Oklahoma win. You never know, it could happen again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 min Wtf 2
Will Do Anything 6 min Wtf 13
El Reaper callin???? 9 min Wtf 3
National guard coming to huntington 13 min Phantom 96
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Almost fresh fart 1,474
Marshall players with gold teeth 1 hr Juan Carlos 6
Addiction Is Not A Disease so shut up 1 hr Saul rosenburgee 5
The latest Huntington murder 2 hr Colonel Sanders 48
Buy your assault rifle today 5 hr Marvin 251
3 shootings in 3 hours 11 hr lol 39