Who's leaving Who's staying ? At WSAZ
Damn girl

Capon Bridge, WV

#63 Feb 7, 2014
Anybody just notice Rebekah Pewitt has huge boobs in that black shirt? So smoking hot
jig

Ashland, KY

#64 Feb 9, 2014
Casually Serious Watcher wrote:
WSAZ has made some bad hires lately, but Hattie Cheek isn't one of them. For a reporter who has only had one other paying job, at a low rent cable channel in the Shenandoah Valley at that, she is the real deal.
This girl obviously enjoys her work and is good at it. She is comfortable, great at ad libs and makes things happen on the air.
Watch her closely, she won't be here long - her future is bright.
Id love to do her !!!!!
Bill Murray

South Hill, VA

#65 Feb 10, 2014
Is Bill Gay
1 post removed
gary

Minford, OH

#67 Feb 11, 2014
Bill Murray wrote:
Is Bill Gay
bill !!. dude. your new glasses suck.
ilovethewomenofw saz

Louisa, KY

#68 Feb 11, 2014
So did we ever get confirmation on if Bill and Timmy are together in a homersexual relationship? Also what are my chances of getting Shannon to go out on a date with me? Do you think Kelly Ann would allow me to drink MD20/20 off her naked? And I bet that Tony and Josh pull down some mad vagina there and across the tri state area them two are playas I can tell
gary

Minford, OH

#69 Feb 12, 2014
if i was single i would be visiting the station often trying to hook up with one of those ladys.
True

Philadelphia, PA

#70 Feb 12, 2014
What happened with Dave Benton randy yohe and Carrie cline
bet on that

Fayetteville, WV

#71 Feb 12, 2014
wondering wrote:
I used to watch wsaz all the time, I still do but I refuse to watch tony caviler on the weather , we happen to be out eating one evening when toney was eating and my husband said high and asked him about the weather for the next day for golfing and he smarted off to us , like don't bother him when he's not working it was very embarrising . and we were not just young kids trying to be smart or anything we were middle age at the time and if wanted to no something about the weather who else to ask but a real weather guy. Me and my husband just looked at each other an thought how he could speak to people like that when your in the public eye. From then on I will not watch him on the weather at all when the weather comes on I turn the channel and will never forget about that day ever . so to you toney you are no better then me an my husband and if people only new how big of a fake you are and I am not afraid to tell anyone about it either
thats how i feel about Elizabeth Norieka on channel 8 she walks around with a sour look or snobby arrogant air about her saw her and a bunch of girls in the mall and they looked like mean girls the movie. the one black chick she was with always walks around with a nasty attitude and its ashame your in the public eye people are gonna speak to you. I loved Jessica Ralston she was such a beautiful person inside and out hated seeing her go.

“I'm low key like sea shells”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#72 Feb 12, 2014
True wrote:
Dave Benton is on another channel now.
Randy Yohe was fired after getting a DUI for (I think) smoking weed and driving. Lol. Dunno about Carrie.
gary

Minford, OH

#73 Feb 13, 2014
Mountain Momma79 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave Benton is on another channel now.
Randy Yohe was fired after getting a DUI for (I think) smoking weed and driving. Lol. Dunno about Carrie.
carrie moved with her husband
C Hudson

Hockessin, DE

#74 Apr 16, 2014
Where is tony cavalier?
Just saying

Huntington, WV

#75 Apr 16, 2014
Wish they'd get rid of that Hattie Check. She did not even know what a Golf Scramble was the other day. She is auditioning for Top Spot on the Dumb Blonde list!!!
Losing interest

Milton, WV

#76 Apr 16, 2014
They need to get rid of the new weather girl. She talks way too fast and breathless. I'm not sure if she's nervous or just has to talk fast to get everything said within a certain amount of time, but it's distracting. I hate to hear her talk. WSAZ please get rid of her!
gary

Minford, OH

#77 Apr 17, 2014
Just saying wrote:
Wish they'd get rid of that Hattie Check. She did not even know what a Golf Scramble was the other day. She is auditioning for Top Spot on the Dumb Blonde list!!!
it must be catching. whats a golf scramble? seriously?
Just saying

Huntington, WV

#78 Apr 17, 2014
gary wrote:
<quoted text>it must be catching. whats a golf scramble? seriously?
You must not be very active in sports or charities.

A golf scramble is a format for a golf tournament. Two or more players form a team, with the rules emphasizing fun without the pressure of players keeping individual scores.
gary

Minford, OH

#79 Apr 17, 2014
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not be very active in sports or charities.
A golf scramble is a format for a golf tournament. Two or more players form a team, with the rules emphasizing fun without the pressure of players keeping individual scores.
not in golf. ive never had a club in my hand. but i dont think its a sport, but if its for a good cause im all for it.
NEWS SCOUT

Uneeda, WV

#80 Oct 10, 2014
True wrote:
Carrie and her husband moved to another state,Dave Benton is working for WCHS
and Randy Yohe was fired for a DUI arrest.
NC Travelin Man

Mason, WV

#81 Nov 17, 2014
Live and work near Greensboro with a fellow from up that way. I've visited the area many times. Seems most "celebrity" or "news personality" bashing is 95 plus % due to one simple reason: the old "green-eyed monster" aka envy, jealousy of the news personality or celebrity. Maybe higher concentration in your Appalachian part of the country where I've heard half or so of the folks dissing everyone and everything are on public assistance and have internet paid for and don't work so have nothing but time to sit and type and browse on internet all day. Guess y'all need some more jobs up there so folks don't have so much time to bash other folks on their hands.
TTT

Charleston, WV

#82 Nov 19, 2014
Bill Murray wrote:
Is Bill Gay
Bill Day the Science Gay?
itsthecraziestth ing

Hurricane, WV

#83 Apr 29, 2015
NEWS SCOUT wrote:
<quoted text>
Carrie and her husband moved to another state,Dave Benton is working for WCHS
and Randy Yohe was fired for a DUI arrest.
Dave Benton is gay. and I was told that he was also arrested for DUI.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Union couldn't save 400 jobs at Mylan 23 min lol 9
Officer Involved Shooting 35 min David 6
Pray With Us The Lords Prayer April 25, 2018 1 hr Anonymous 1
spring planting time 1 hr oops 249
News Editorial: Police sweep sends strong signal to ... 1 hr Jussayin 2
Russia navy ready for WAR. 1 hr Old Guys Stink 105
blacks vs whites (Mar '14) 2 hr Old Guys Stink 42

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages