Comments
21 - 40 of 76 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2014
Oh Well

Alexandria, VA

#21 Oct 7, 2013
I'm kinda glad to see Jessica Ralston move on, she wore her emotions on her sleeve, some days she was enthusiastic other days just dull and blah, the attempts at the end of the newscast to laugh and chat were often akward, had a feeling she was moving on for a while now anyway just by the way she broadcast the news at the end of her run. WSAZ is still the best news in the area and I hope Amanda Barren gets Jessica's Job I think she is a better fit anyway!
Get a life

Alexandria, VA

#22 Oct 7, 2013
Oh Well wrote:
I'm kinda glad to see Jessica Ralston move on, she wore her emotions on her sleeve, some days she was enthusiastic other days just dull and blah, the attempts at the end of the newscast to laugh and chat were often akward, had a feeling she was moving on for a while now anyway just by the way she broadcast the news at the end of her run. WSAZ is still the best news in the area and I hope Amanda Barren gets Jessica's Job I think she is a better fit anyway!
No-one cares about your opinion. This whole thread is for lame losers. It's the local news in WV. If an anchor is bored and dull it's prob because the "news" in these parts is lame small town gossip and fluff. Get a life and learn how to spell.
daddy

United States

#23 Oct 7, 2013
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
No-one cares about your opinion. This whole thread is for lame losers. It's the local news in WV. If an anchor is bored and dull it's prob because the "news" in these parts is lame small town gossip and fluff. Get a life and learn how to spell.
no one gives a sh*t about your opinion you homo fudge packing welfare case.....go back to watching Anderson Cooper and playing with your buttplug.....by the way, come up from your moms basement and take your meds.....its way past your bedtime .....Mr. I'm 40 and live with my mom .....gets boring for ya when the government check runs out I guess.
Heisenberg

Alexandria, VA

#24 Oct 7, 2013
daddy wrote:
<quoted text>no one gives a sh*t about your opinion you homo fudge packing welfare case.....go back to watching Anderson Cooper and playing with your buttplug.....by the way, come up from your moms basement and take your meds.....its way past your bedtime .....Mr. I'm 40 and live with my mom .....gets boring for ya when the government check runs out I guess.
Go eat another hotdog you obese angry loser. Then slit your wrists.
Walt b

Alexandria, VA

#25 Oct 7, 2013
Topix. Where white trash breeds and brain cells die. Now, let's trash talk strangers and play one word and gossip about newscasters who would never stoop to reading this site and would never give a thought to what any losers on here think.
Heisenberg

United States

#26 Oct 7, 2013
I'm sorry I just said that mommy.....I'll share my pot pie with you tomorrow and you can have $10 off my next ssi check.
Heisenbergs mom

United States

#27 Oct 7, 2013
Heisenberg wrote:
I'm sorry I just said that mommy.....I'll share my pot pie with you tomorrow and you can have $10 off my next ssi check.
get your fat retarded ass in bed or I'm cancelling Netflix and I'll quit letting you sniff my cootch!!!!!
Heisenbergs mom

United States

#28 Oct 7, 2013
Walt b wrote:
Topix. Where white trash breeds and brain cells die. Now, let's trash talk strangers and play one word and gossip about newscasters who would never stoop to reading this site and would never give a thought to what any losers on here think.
hit a nerve there Walt b a queer?..... momma is vury vury disapointed in ya.
Amos

Elkview, WV

#29 Jan 17, 2014
Cathleen Moxley is SO foxy! I absolutely love her voice!
gary

Minford, OH

#30 Jan 18, 2014
Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>.
Wow you have no clue what you are talking about. It's the opposite, Brandon is by far the worst person on air I have ever seen. Josh is the real talent. In fact he is the most popular. He has more than 40,000 followers on Facebook. No one likes Brandon at WSAZ.
i like brandon.
gary

Minford, OH

#31 Jan 18, 2014
is it me or does amanda seem upset about something lately? shes a beuitiful woman.
gary

Minford, OH

#32 Jan 18, 2014
oh, and carrie cline was one of my favorite also
all wrong

Ashland, KY

#33 Jan 21, 2014
Rob Johnson is annoying & has a double chin. I dislike him in morning or noon. Especially at noon when he's alone. Boring. John Marra has zero entertainment value. Maybe a few old people call in or watch his show, from time to time. Josh Fitzpatrick needs to blow his nose. I can't stand his nasal nerdy voice & persona. Wish they'd bring back Drew Bailey. Agreed that Tony is strongly disliked. Bill Murray does a decent job & has the anchorman look. Just can't be flubbing his lines still this late in his career. Wish they would stop hiring reporters who can't even tie their shoes. Bloopers waiting to happen. We get the reject pile. NEW weather girl has a miley Cyrus lisp. Carrie Cline & Jessica Ralston were great. Ralston could go national if she learned to rid her Wv twang. Brandon butcher is like watching a greaser with magnifying glasses on. Cut out the hair gel, get a tan & ditch the coke bottle glasses. Amanda Barren seems nice but looks as if she's had a stroke, droopy eye & side of face. Gotta love good ole WSAZ
gary

Minford, OH

#34 Jan 22, 2014
i always wondered about thoughs eyes of hers.
Herd Fan

Summersville, WV

#35 Jan 22, 2014
Amos wrote:
Cathleen Moxley is SO foxy! I absolutely love her voice!
I remember her from her cheerleader days at Marshall. DAMN!! I wish I had taken pictures!! Not to say she isn't fine now. If she still has her uniform I'm sure she and her hubby to be are gonna act out a few fantasies on their wedding night!! Lucky guy!
forrest whitt taker

United States

#36 Jan 24, 2014
I eat crayons
politics

Huntington, WV

#37 Jan 24, 2014
The problem with the "news" are the female producers who write it. Too much feel good news. Need more if it bleeds it leads.
Just Saying

Marlinton, WV

#38 Jan 24, 2014
all wrong wrote:
Rob Johnson is annoying & has a double chin. I dislike him in morning or noon. Especially at noon when he's alone. Boring. John Marra has zero entertainment value. Maybe a few old people call in or watch his show, from time to time. Josh Fitzpatrick needs to blow his nose. I can't stand his nasal nerdy voice & persona. Wish they'd bring back Drew Bailey. Agreed that Tony is strongly disliked. Bill Murray does a decent job & has the anchorman look. Just can't be flubbing his lines still this late in his career. Wish they would stop hiring reporters who can't even tie their shoes. Bloopers waiting to happen. We get the reject pile. NEW weather girl has a miley Cyrus lisp. Carrie Cline & Jessica Ralston were great. Ralston could go national if she learned to rid her Wv twang. Brandon butcher is like watching a greaser with magnifying glasses on. Cut out the hair gel, get a tan & ditch the coke bottle glasses. Amanda Barren seems nice but looks as if she's had a stroke, droopy eye & side of face. Gotta love good ole WSAZ
Is there anyone you like on WSAZ?
Lmao

Providence, UT

#39 Jan 24, 2014
daddy wrote:
<quoted text>no one gives a sh*t about my opinion I'm a homo fudge packing welfare case.....I need to go back to watching Anderson Cooper and playing with my buttplug.....by the way,I need to come up from my moms basement and take my meds.....its way past my bedtime ...I'm Mr Im 40 and live with my mom .....gets boring for me when the government check runs out I guess.
Much better read now and more entertaining.
forrest whitt taker

Ashland, KY

#40 Jan 24, 2014
I went poopy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ed Scott 3 min Happy 1
For an Artist, would u pose nude? (Sep '13) 13 min Derper 11
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 34 min Billy 57,229
ashley adkins (Nov '13) 39 min doggy 16
Why are Muslims so violent? 41 min marklesmith 20
laura keys "henson" 45 min Why 39
HIMG what is up with the place lately 1 hr Marcia 42
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••