First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Purple

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2011
Anyone know anything about her? I need to know what kinda girl she is.
well

Huntington, WV

#2 Dec 4, 2011
i may. can u give me details on her so i know if we talking about the same person?
well i may

Huntington, WV

#3 Dec 4, 2011
i may. can u gimme more details, so i know were talking about the same person? i know 2 ashley smiths.
Purple

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 11, 2011
Well she's pregnant now I guess, she's kinda big, last I seen she had long dark hair, can't seem to decided if she's wanting a bf or gf. Not sure on much more details right now
well i may

Huntington, WV

#5 Dec 11, 2011
i know her real well. shes 18? shes not someone u really wanna deal with. shes kinda sleazy and smokes alot of weed or at least she did. shes very confused of what she wants outta life and deals with a lot of her childhood trauma by acting out. her babys dad is F'ing worthless. and she tends to mess with a lot of older guys. she was a big drinker. she would get really wild and sexual when shes drunk. she isnt someone id let around my kids. anything else ud like to
know in particular just ask.
Purple

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2011
Do you happen to know who her babys dad is? I've heard she's tryed to blame a couple different people.
well I may

United States

#7 Dec 12, 2011
She says its Clayton Smith, but i don't know for sure. There is so many possibilities its unreal.
Purple

United States

#8 Dec 12, 2011
So I guess that means she was sleeping around with a lot of people at that time?
duhhhhh

United States

#9 Dec 12, 2011
U may be a perfect match
well i may

Huntington, WV

#10 Dec 13, 2011
and probably still is. i dont doubt it a bit.
well i may

Huntington, WV

#11 Dec 13, 2011
i know at least 1 of her exs had something to, so id be careful if i was u.
Purple

United States

#12 Dec 13, 2011
Thank you so much for the help, it means a lot to me.
1 post removed
well i may

Huntington, WV

#14 Dec 14, 2011
no problem.
Mee

Norwich, OH

#15 Feb 8, 2012
Someone told me she has some stds and is f*ckin crazy. Idk if it's true, any one know if it is?
cosmo g

United States

#16 Apr 26, 2012
ashley is a theif she walks in a salon and get her hair and nails done and sneeks out without paying she has to hav a warrant out for her arrest
Bicth

Moneta, VA

#17 Feb 11, 2013
She is my hoe so keep running mouths she cleN and she have a baby but who dont have a baby now days
confused

Ashland, KY

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Bicth wrote:
She is my hoe so keep running mouths she cleN and she have a baby but who dont have a baby now days
You get mad cause people run their mouths on here but yet you call her " your hoe".... Yea that looks really nice on her
CuRiOuS

Lynchburg, VA

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Bicth wrote:
I'm just curious. What are you gonna do about it? Hahahahaha!
Bicth

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Feb 12, 2013
Tell me were you are and I well make you one of my hoe I can always. Use more money comeing in
CuRiOuS

Lynchburg, VA

#21 Feb 13, 2013
If you think you bad enough, meet me at the bowling alley in the west end. You're not gonna do anything. Haha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawyers 3 min Hmm 5
Anyone want to get out of the mission? 6 min Nancy 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 min Mgtn Res 1,585
East end break-ins 48 min Howie woodrum 87
for black people 3 51 min in the key of life 193
Leia Patterson 1 hr Whoa 4
Tell Ms Robin Nolan 1 hr Jolly Pirates 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance