SoTrue

Vandergrift, PA

#1 Oct 12, 2013
There will come a time when I get even!!
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Oct 13, 2013
pot roast
lol

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 13, 2013
Eating with Nancy.
Redneck

Huntington, WV

#4 Oct 13, 2013
Nancy wrote:
pot roast
Corn on the cob from the grill

Stuarts Draft, VA

#5 Oct 13, 2013
SoTrue wrote:
There will come a time when I get even!!
What are you talking about?
RoughRough

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 13, 2013
Then get even and stop posting about it haha

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#7 Oct 20, 2013
Why are there so many I's?
Truth

Blairsville, PA

#8 Oct 20, 2013
Finally I can get on with my life. It may be a little rough but I know I will pull through eventually. No more lying to myself thinking he will ever be the same. He is over me and I have to move on. I am tired of waisting my time and energy on someone that I can't truly and completely have. I deserve better.
Theone

Alexandria, VA

#9 Oct 20, 2013
Truth wrote:
Finally I can get on with my life. It may be a little rough but I know I will pull through eventually. No more lying to myself thinking he will ever be the same. He is over me and I have to move on. I am tired of waisting my time and energy on someone that I can't truly and completely have. I deserve better.
Find the one thats so in to you hes willing to give up everything for you and take him! He is out there!!
Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Huntington, WV

#10 Oct 20, 2013
Truth wrote:
You go honey.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#11 Oct 20, 2013
Go for the Gusto,...
Ahaha

Dunbar, WV

#12 Oct 20, 2013
He will always love me. Move on preggers ahahaha
Really

Alexandria, VA

#13 Oct 20, 2013
Dont be so sure!!
NobunnyLovesYou

San Jose, CA

#14 Oct 21, 2013
Everyone already knows. If someone really loved you then you wouldn't have to fight for them. I just sit back and let him chase me why you try so hard for someone to love you.

Level 9

Since: Aug 11

Huntington, WV

#15 Oct 21, 2013
what ?
Ella

Chesapeake, VA

#16 Oct 21, 2013
I love you all, even though you don't love me.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#17 Oct 21, 2013
I worry about asteroids.
Smooth move

Huntington, WV

#18 Oct 21, 2013
Wait...farts aren't supposed to have lumps
Confused

Murrysville, PA

#19 Oct 27, 2013
Is it better to love and loose it or not have loved at all? Devoted too many years to a relationship that I cannot get back. Some days where awesome and others horrible!. Honestly just cannot believe that I have wasted so many years on something that is not going to last forever.
I know people will say just move on, someone out there will show you true love or you can do better. To be honest I just don't have it in me to start over again. I just wonder what my life would be like if I would have never agreed to go on that first date. It's true I may not have been able to experience all the traveling, fine dining and other things we did together. Then however I would have missed out on the arguing black eyes and low self-esteem that he has left me with too. Like I said when love was good it was great but when it was bad it was real bad.
Just think I may just sit back and see what life brings to me. In the mean time I may miss those good times and thank God I am not there because of the bad times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
herd football 2014 13 min -zaphod- 171
West Virginia's Premiere Anime, Manga, Gaming &... 19 min blunt 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 56 min Dalai Lama 57,926
marshall attendance game one 1 hr Htowneer 21
Where is Zaphod.? 1 hr -zapphod- 10
Brittany Beckelheimer and Tosha 1 hr Kill these idiots 1
isis 2 hr Rikky 4
David Benton-WCHS reporter (Jan '12) 3 hr joanie 93
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs