Jules

Huntington, WV

#1 Aug 4, 2013
Is Chris Miller still on the nose candy? I know he used to sell it, I bought it from him. I heard tho he was hooked on it bad now. I guess he picked up some of his uncles bad habits??
Fat Jack

Summersville, WV

#2 Aug 4, 2013
Jules you are so full of shi%. Chris Miller and his family are running several successful businesses in Cabell County and we should all appreciate their success. If you want to talk about the KIA shop talk about the chic with the cute butt that works there. Also I know his Uncle and have great respect for the man. He got off drugs and is a hard working family man with the best of intentions. If we all did the same the world would be a better place. Now back to the cute lady with the nice butt.
Ray

Huntington, WV

#3 Aug 4, 2013
Nah. The girl with the cute butt doesn't interest me. I like Chris' butt.
Ray

Huntington, WV

#4 Aug 4, 2013
He likes bottom.
Ray

Summersville, WV

#5 Aug 4, 2013
Ray wrote:
He likes bottom.
Gees, just what we need another turd tamper.
shhh

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 5, 2013
Don't let Martha pumphrey here u talk bad about him or mention anything anti-gay or she will go ape shit in you!
asleep

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 5, 2013
Jules wrote:
Is Chris Miller still on the nose candy? I know he used to sell it, I bought it from him. I heard tho he was hooked on it bad now. I guess he picked up some of his uncles bad habits??

Way to slander someone's name. Just because he is an out spoken, loud, and crazy guy that makes stupid commercials doesn't mean he does drugs. You need to grow up and get a life.
Jules

Huntington, WV

#8 Aug 5, 2013
No, the fact was I said he sold drugs. That's a fact. The rumor part was the fact he was doing drugs.
trudy

Huntington, WV

#9 Feb 19, 2014
Jules wrote:
he shoots adderall- thats a fact.
Just saying

Huntington, WV

#10 Feb 19, 2014
Jules wrote:
Guess that's where he gets the idea for all those dumb azz commercials.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Brown 5 min questioning 1
Huntington Ink (Jan '13) 6 min kanthol 26
Calling all Detroit dark meat! 11 min FedUp 3
Liberals say flag decals are racist. Lmao 36 min Troll patrol 76
Hand outs to druggies 36 min FedUp 9
herd football 2014 1 hr smfh 322
founders landing apt. shot up saturday evening. (Apr '13) 1 hr timbo 32
Lonesome and tired of life 1 hr Snake Plizzken 26
•••
•••