Jos A Bank at Pullman Sqaure Treated ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lol

Huntington, WV

#46 Jun 7, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure where you get your info nancy but I raise my little yard ape. You've dreamed up this weekend dad business yourself. Like I said probably due to your own daddy issues. You projecting little guy?
Did lying when found to be wrong cause your first divorce?
Zaphod

United States

#47 Jun 7, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Did lying when found to be wrong cause your first divorce?
You must be slightly retarded. I don't know who you think I am but I've never been married. So guess again dingleberry.
Deadeye Dick

United States

#48 Jun 8, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>Several minutes without any help looking at clothes and you're still alive? Shocking.
I survived, but I live with the PTSD every day.

PS - F___ you.
Silent majority

United States

#49 Jun 8, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be slightly retarded. I don't know who you think I am but I've never been married. So guess again dingleberry.
Didnt you say you went to beach fork last week with "the fam"? Lmao...youre just another blowhard topix rat. No life, no friends, no balls and no prospects...you will prove me correct by merely showing up here tomorow..
Zaphod

Proctorville, OH

#50 Jun 8, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>Didnt you say you went to beach fork last week with "the fam"? Lmao...youre just another blowhard topix rat. No life, no friends, no balls and no prospects...you will prove me correct by merely showing up here tomorow..
Newsflash
You don't have to be married to have a family. It is entirely possible to have kids, a house, and be in a committed relationship without any mumbo jumbo from a preacher or government paperwork.
Silent majority

United States

#51 Jun 8, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash
You don't have to be married to have a family. It is entirely possible to have kids, a house, and be in a committed relationship without any mumbo jumbo from a preacher or government paperwork.
Newsflash...nobody cares
lol

Hansford, WV

#52 Jun 9, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash
Two men can't be married in WV anyway. Maybe one day, your love for him will be memorialized in the courthouse.
marjac4334

Greensburg, PA

#53 Jun 9, 2013
Theo Stoller wrote:
What kind man shops at that place anyways lol?
Business men. I assume you do not fall in that category or u wouldn't have said that.
4334cajram

Chicago, IL

#54 Jun 10, 2013
marjac4334 wrote:
<quoted text>
Business men. I assume you do not fall in that category or u wouldn't have said that.
Grammar check mr. "Business" lmao.
ticked customer

Chicago, IL

#55 Jun 10, 2013
I am not as mad now as I was when I started this thread. I think I an going to just get a refund on my cloths and be done with them.

Their customer service skills were terrible the day I was in there. Like someone else said, can't they take the time to greet me and ask if I need assistance?
ticked customer

Chicago, IL

#56 Jun 10, 2013
I don't know. They might have just thought I did not have any money due to my laid back attire.
marjac4334

Coraopolis, PA

#57 Jun 10, 2013
4334cajram wrote:
<quoted text>Grammar check mr. "Business" lmao.
Thx, I appreciate u catching that.
mystery shopper

Cuba City, WI

#58 Jun 15, 2013
I might go in this weekend and see if I get good service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodwill 5 min pretty nikole 8
Wow! 55 min Bigfoot bait 5
Dentist (Jan '13) 2 hr Tooth fairy 51
Who was the stripper at J.bs with some name on ... 3 hr cricket 5
justin clark (Aug '11) 6 hr Mandy Green 31
Goldman's Pawn Shop...the drug addicts and thie... 8 hr Goldmans Defender 9
Victoria Dawn 8 hr Victoria 30

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance