why are nigguhs attracted to obese tr...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tru loser

Dunbar, WV

#22 Jul 14, 2014
Thats the only thing he dreams about. And he does it constantly. Hes chris andhes gay. Worst of all his comments never make any sense and are way off topic. What a douchbagg!
The Responsible Negro

Avondale, WV

#23 Jul 14, 2014
nobama wrote:
Responsible sure talks about black cocks a lot....hmmm
Keep that "hmmm" to yourself, it's kinda gay. I speak what I know. You white trolls don't actually hate black skin, you hate the swag, the confidence we have, the rhythm, the soul, the fact that white women love us, and most importantly, you hate the thought of big c*ck black guys off in that white p*ssy. Your racist posts are not written intelligently enough for me to delve into my knowledge. So I KISS...Keep it simple, stupid. My IQ isn't on trial here. I'll continue to post the same things. There's no intellectual challenge or stimulation on Topix. Having said that...did your girl tell you about that black guy she dated in high school? I bet she didn't.
The Responsible Negro

Avondale, WV

#24 Jul 14, 2014
The Responsible Negro wrote:
<quoted text>
Equally as funny as seeing these poor white folk strung out on pills, meth, and heroin? You ignorant hillbillies are masters of the art of "The calling of the kettle black by a higger kettle". The mating call for you dumb ass racist trolls is..."Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers". Hahaha. You've got bigger problems than worrying about big c*ck black guys and the white women they screw.
Ah, just had to keep this comment going...brilliant, if I do say so myself. One month of posting, The Responsible Negro runs Topix Huntington.
1 post removed
pervert

West Hamlin, WV

#26 Jul 15, 2014
<quoted text>Ah, just had to keep this comment going...brilliant, if I do say so myself. One month of posting, The Responsible Negro runs Topix Huntington.
The only thing you run is from the cops filthy colored man
seg

Martinsburg, WV

#27 Jul 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Keep that "hmmm" to yourself, it's kinda gay. I speak what I know. You white trolls don't actually hate black skin, you hate the swag, the confidence we have, the rhythm, the soul, the fact that white women love us, and most importantly, you hate the thought of big c*ck black guys off in that white p*ssy. Your racist posts are not written intelligently enough for me to delve into my knowledge. So I KISS...Keep it simple, stupid. My IQ isn't on trial here. I'll continue to post the same things. There's no intellectual challenge or stimulation on Topix. Having said that...did your girl tell you about that black guy she dated in high school? I bet she didn't.
Blacks were not allowed to go to our school back then.
Someone

Charleston, WV

#28 Jul 15, 2014
Sterio types are that way because for the MAJORITY these things are true. Truth is though anyone can be classy if they choose and look at all the grown idiots there are right here much less the rest of the world. Some are born in poor situations. That's all they know and the struggle to change seems not worth it. For those that do try they have my respect no matter what color their skin is. I'm as white as a white person gets and white people can be the awful n word, that I choose never to say too. It's that simple.
Dr Ruth

United States

#29 Jul 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Ah, just had to keep this comment going...brilliant, if I do say so myself. One month of posting, The Responsible Negro runs Topix Huntington.
It is clearly evident that the responsible negro is infact certified and widely acclaimed Phalologist. I have read one of his thesis on the phalice and he knows that I know he is hung like a fruit fly.
rick

Waynesboro, VA

#30 Jul 15, 2014
Yeah. Responsible negro is probably a fat white woman. But im not against fat skinny or race. Im for all of it that makes you happy and brings love to your life. But seriously. Stop talking hate. Weather its black white fat skinny. Love yourself and love everyone. Life gets alot better if you leave hate with the devil and open your soul to love of god. I have a lovely ebony princess. We been through alot but love gets us through it all. So if responsible is man woman black or white just stop hating move on live life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cee/PA Chuck/PA Weasel/BIG C/Charles Howard 4 min A Nosy MF 4
Sen. Joe Manchin 9 min Gray 9
East end break-ins 14 min Sure thing 46
Jb's strip club (May '12) 28 min Megan 36
CHH Picnic - Camden Park 29 min WV RN 3
Jumol Scott 42 min Jealous Bitch 3
CC on backpage 1 hr Reality King 22

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance