why are nigguhs attracted to obese tr...

why are nigguhs attracted to obese trashy white women??

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth

Dunbar, WV

#1 Jul 11, 2014
So funny seeing these poor black guys stuck with the nastiest women on the planet..
TPB

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2014
Because they stink also.
to me

Dunbar, WV

#3 Jul 11, 2014
Makes sense.
ive noticed

Dunbar, WV

#4 Jul 11, 2014
I heard its because black women wont have them. Not sure how true that is though because black women are the ugliest creatures ive ever seen and they friggin stink bad.
okay

Greensburg, PA

#5 Jul 11, 2014
So there's no white guys with big trashy white ladies?
The Responsible Negro

Derry, PA

#6 Jul 11, 2014
It's Friday guys. Enjoy the weekend. Think good thoughts. Save the higger thrashing for Monday...keeps me entertained at work.
landwhale

Hurricane, WV

#7 Jul 11, 2014
they enjoy the flavor of the bung of hamplanet mudsharks
1 post removed
Darnell

Warfordsburg, PA

#9 Jul 11, 2014
1 thang i luv is a nasty fat white woman. dey caint get no one else so i steps in. dey gets cheks and houses fo free. dey also get a free food card.
yes

Dunbar, WV

#10 Jul 11, 2014
Typical kneeger just like chris
Silent Majority

Fairfax, VA

#11 Jul 12, 2014
Lol...Huntingtons finest all on one thread. You fools are the crap stain of society.
Darnell

Lansing, WV

#12 Jul 12, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
Lol...Huntingtons finest all on one thread. You fools are the crap stain of society.
Yeah I know you. You been a skid mark a time or two.
Billybob Systrphukr

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Jul 12, 2014
I like me some big dump truck asz gal myself!
biggunz

Acme, PA

#14 Jul 12, 2014
Wayne county is full of big azz hoes and you know ain't no brothas out there. Let me guess they're all single
tyrone deshawndre

Dunbar, WV

#15 Jul 12, 2014
No teeth on dem hoes out wayne ya dig and dey be gettin dem food stamps too nigguh oh yeah gonna hook me up wit dem big white women from the sticks..now time to get back to a nigguh fried chikken and malt luquir in a glass cause im a classy nigguh from hal greer ya herd me!
TPB

United States

#16 Jul 12, 2014
Dem Kneegers b likin da hogs caus da always have food an de keep u warm in da wintertim.
dew mouf

Lyndora, PA

#17 Jul 12, 2014
tyrone deshawndre wrote:
No teeth on dem hoes out wayne ya dig and dey be gettin dem food stamps too nigguh oh yeah gonna hook me up wit dem big white women from the sticks..now time to get back to a nigguh fried chikken and malt luquir in a glass cause im a classy nigguh from hal greer ya herd me!
I her yer der bubby I lyk me woman extry furay goter go cus me pinta banes is ah stiken
The Responsible Negro

Huntington, WV

#18 Jul 12, 2014
truth wrote:
So funny seeing these poor black guys stuck with the nastiest women on the planet..
White women aren't the nastiest women on the planet. Have some respect for your race Jim Bob. Your girlfriend likes black c*ck. Go ahead, ask her.
morons

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Jul 12, 2014
Here's a better question... why are ignorant white men so concerned with who black men date?

And FYI - Not all black men date fat trashy white women, and there are PLENTY of white men who do. It's not a race thing, it's a taste thing. Stay out of other people's bedrooms and worry about your own. Sheesh.
The Responsible Negro

Vienna, WV

#20 Jul 14, 2014
truth wrote:
Equally as funny as seeing these poor white folk strung out on pills, meth, and heroin? You ignorant hillbillies are masters of the art of "The calling of the kettle black by a higger kettle". The mating call for you dumb ass racist trolls is..."Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers". Hahaha. You've got bigger problems than worrying about big c*ck black guys and the white women they screw.
nobama

United States

#21 Jul 14, 2014
Responsible sure talks about black cocks a lot....hmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When a kneeger says "Keep it real"? 2 min Justin_ Martin 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 min Sundog512 1,533
let the addicts die die die die die 15 min Nancy 8
News In Huntington, W.Va., two dozen people OD on ba... 28 min Mookymook 1
CC on backpage 38 min Tango 23
Leia Patterson 39 min Jackie 2
Huntington is the pit of hell 39 min Mookymook 64

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance