western regional jail (barboursville/...
godly woman

Barboursville, WV

#108 Jan 22, 2013
oh yea that live in a glass, house. How easy it is to cast the first stone on someone they really know nothing about. Maybe if we join forces and pray that what ever is right that the Lords will be done in all things, including all the name calling, degrading one another. I will be praying that God will find you and free you from all the things that are not of him. Pray!!!!!!!!!!
for your info

Columbus, OH

#109 Jan 22, 2013
souldreamer777 wrote:
How can one make a report(s) or complaint(s) about/against the western regional jail in west virginia? should it be made to the warden? What is his name..who else can you make a report to...can anyone who has knowledge or insight about the western regional jail in wv reply with any infomation about rights of inmates. That 'jail' should be 'checked' and 'fixed' it's crooked.
if you go to jail and truely did a crime - sure do your time,but humans should not be treated as literal animals.
-Also-
((I saw a female die in there and i know in my heart that if the 'staff' did their job - the female could have been saved and alive today.))
Thank You
souldreamer777
No you don't contact the warden because Mike Clark is also trash. You call the central office which is located in Charleston :)
Delaney soon to be CLARK

Charleston, WV

#110 Jan 22, 2013
whatever wrote:
those ppl SHOULD be treated like stray dogs!!!!!!!!!!
CALL CENTERAL OFFICE
to file a complaint
FATE

Charleston, WV

#111 Feb 4, 2013
WAS MIKE CLARK FIRED TODAY??????????
blahh

Huntington, WV

#112 Feb 4, 2013
Idk. But he should be.. I do know that there was a mouse in an inmates food at dinner. This is BS!!!
YES

South Point, OH

#113 Feb 5, 2013
YES, MIKE CLARK WAS FIRED BUT WHY???
No Guns Allowed

United States

#114 Feb 5, 2013
They should have jails for blacks only.
No Guns Allowed

United States

#115 Feb 5, 2013
That way blacks could get special treatment. The stick of justice!
YES

South Point, OH

#116 Feb 5, 2013
No Guns Allowed wrote:
That way blacks could get special treatment. The stick of justice!
Yes, I bet you love sticking your "stick" in the blacks. You're probably one the worthless guards they already fired. Crawl back in your hole....with your tiny little stick!
sue

Saint Albans, WV

#117 Feb 18, 2013
YES wrote:
YES, MIKE CLARK WAS FIRED BUT WHY???
Where is he working now.
FYI

Man, WV

#118 Feb 18, 2013
Ok, facts! Did u hear last year that 15 CEOs got suspended for mistreating inmates?? So, this has been going on and it does go one everywhere. How would u feel if u were wrongfully accused?!?! If this does happen to u, wouldn't u want to be treated inesent until proven guilty?!?!?!?! U can still do your job and not be so damn rude to them!!! I know a woman who went to jail for protecting herself from her husband. He abused her all the time and she would fight back. When she wanted to press charges, he said he did too! She was just protecting herself!! She was inecent!!
anonymous

Princeton, WV

#119 Feb 18, 2013
Previous employee wrote:
I am a previous employee of the jail and I can speak from firsthand knowledge that the inmates in that facility are not treated poorly. With that said they also are not catered to either. They have rules within the facility with which they are expected to follow some do and some think they are above it and choose not to. Those are the ones who receive remeimands and punishments but these are documented. Officers treat all images fairly and consistent with each inmate. Yes moms they all have mattresses blankets and pillows and they get fed 3 meals a day, meals which I too have ate out of the same cafeteria so it's not slop. I have sat and listened to many coveraations between inmates and their families telling them how they get none of this. Yes they want you to feel sorry for them so u will get them out. Being locked up isn't fun I'm sure however the decisions they made got them there. As for some who make these decisions they learn from their mistakes, it's those individuals that you never see back. For those who choose to complain how bad it is then why are are they repeat defenders. If you don't like it, stay out of trouble.
Those bastards stole my cash when I had to spend the night. They better hope they don't have to come to my work. They'll receive similar treatment.
1 post removed
for your info

Columbus, OH

#121 Mar 10, 2013
I tried to tell everyone what was going on but most ppl wanted to ignore the fact that their was a lot more going on behind closed doors than the public announced..
hello

South Point, OH

#122 Mar 10, 2013
why was robert goodwin fired?
Kaden

Hurricane, WV

#123 Jan 22, 2014
I know them wrote:
<quoted text>yes and was taking our son to the doctor
And????? Not just that

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#124 Jan 22, 2014
I've never liked the looks of the place. It's so small and A LOT of people are institutionalized there. It'd also be depressing to be able to hear all of the free flowing traffic and see the shopping center etc while knowing that you are stuck in hell. I don't believe in "evil" and everyone makes mistakes. We just have police, co's, and judges with a God complex.Now people do have to face the consequences of their actions. However, the people who run and work at the facility have no right to steal from or neglect anyone incarcerated there. I'd be willing to bet that half if not most of those fat ass guards got hard dicks when they learned that they got the job to be "the man" and "control people". Must come from all of those years of being bullied and never getting laid either.
Keep it real

Huntington, WV

#125 Jan 22, 2014
Please. Treated like animals ? Ever served in the armed forces.

Since: Jan 14

Huntington, WV

#126 Jan 22, 2014
Treated like animals? I wonder how many of those inmates have ever served in US Military? Sorry folks I'm not a state or federal employee. So I don't feel sorry for those that are incarcerated . Piss poor planning or performance in life on your part doesn't constitute sympathy or a emergency on mine. As for the young girl that died in jail. I'm sorry for the family. Not for her!!! That's where we've gotten to. It's always somebody else's fault!!!!!!!!! Not mine!!' Not me!!!!!. It's society, the jail, the guards , my parents. My friend's and gods. Please!!!!!!!!!!
tanyakay

Shinnston, WV

#127 Aug 20, 2016
Previous employee wrote:
I am a previous employee of the jail and I can speak from firsthand knowledge that the inmates in that facility are not treated poorly. With that said they also are not catered to either. They have rules within the facility with which they are expected to follow some do and some think they are above it and choose not to. Those are the ones who receive remeimands and punishments but these are documented. Officers treat all images fairly and consistent with each inmate. Yes moms they all have mattresses blankets and pillows and they get fed 3 meals a day, meals which I too have ate out of the same cafeteria so it's not slop. I have sat and listened to many coveraations between inmates and their families telling them how they get none of this. Yes they want you to feel sorry for them so u will get them out. Being locked up isn't fun I'm sure however the decisions they made got them there. As for some who make these decisions they learn from their mistakes, it's those individuals that you never see back. For those who choose to complain how bad it is then why are are they repeat defenders. If you don't like it, stay out of trouble.
Can you send pics to ur husband and what not to send
Anonymous

Shinnston, WV

#128 Aug 20, 2016
What can you send to your loved ones while in there, r u allowed to mail pics of yourself? Are they allowed to smoke?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O'Reillys gone and FOX still leads in ratings 7 min MarkJ- 91
This vid sum up LIBERALS PERFECTLY 26 min teste 6
Hahaha... turns out it wasn't the Russians 28 min rugburn 109
Straight girls .... how straight are you ? 44 min Ohio 6
Baltimore Street drugs 55 min Skank alert 634
Donald Trump 1 hr Roy Clifton 45
Why we cheat 1 hr wifey 45

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance