First Prev
of 2
Next Last
big 10 lover

Coraopolis, PA

#1 Aug 31, 2013
Marshall fans have you seen your roster? Maybe 5 five players from WV and the rest Fl castoffs,prisons or juvenile homes.
getoverit

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 31, 2013
big 10 lover wrote:
Marshall fans have you seen your roster? Maybe 5 five players from WV and the rest Fl castoffs,prisons or juvenile homes.

Thank you, WVU fan, for your info. Leave it to a WVU fan to start a post about Marshall after they almost lost to a Division 1 school today. Good luck with your season. Having barely beat William and Mary, it looks like it may be an exciting season for you. Thank you for trying to start another argument between the two schools, as if there aren't enough posts already. Get a life. Grow up. Find a hobby.
Kelly Green

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Sep 1, 2013
big 10 lover wrote:
Go burn a couch Mr. Mountainqueer.
Samantha

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Sep 1, 2013
I love Marshall but come on the best a very bad team. I'll take the win but until they actually beat a quality opponent I'll have my doubts about them being good.
Reality Bites

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Sep 1, 2013
getoverit wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, WVU fan, for your info. Leave it to a WVU fan to start a post about Marshall after they almost lost to a Division 1 school today. Good luck with your season. Having barely beat William and Mary, it looks like it may be an exciting season for you. Thank you for trying to start another argument between the two schools, as if there aren't enough posts already. Get a life. Grow up. Find a hobby.
I would say someone using the moniker " big10fan" is an Ohio State fan, not WV. After 7 years of getting smacked around by the Mountaineers you should " GET OVER IT"!
getoverit

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 1, 2013
Reality Bites wrote:
<quoted text> I would say someone using the moniker " big10fan" is an Ohio State fan, not WV. After 7 years of getting smacked around by the Mountaineers you should " GET OVER IT"!

I very much doubt that an Ohio State fan would care enough to start a post such as this. As you stated for MU to get over it, so should you. Enjoy a long season ahead, my friend.
yep

Danville, WV

#7 Sep 1, 2013
Reality Bites wrote:
<quoted text> I would say someone using the moniker " big10fan" is an Ohio State fan, not WV. After 7 years of getting smacked around by the Mountaineers you should " GET OVER IT"!
Ohio State fans don't care about Marshall. They're a real big boy team who actually competes for a national title.

WVU fans, on the other hand, have trolled Marshall on the Internet since Bill Clinton was getting BJs in the White House. But you know that.
Bulldog

Greenville, VA

#8 Sep 2, 2013
Yeah Ohio state plays for a natl championship every now and then ,but what happens they run into the mighty sec and guess what they get they're butts kicked hmmm
yep

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 3, 2013
Bulldog wrote:
Yeah Ohio state plays for a natl championship every now and then ,but what happens they run into the mighty sec and guess what they get they're butts kicked hmmm
You mean like WVU vs. Florida?
Jim

United States

#10 Sep 3, 2013
Hey mountainqueer fans... Nice win vs Bill n Mary... Eeked out a 24-17 win!!

Next up...Sooners... Uh oh.
Bulldog

Greenville, VA

#11 Sep 3, 2013
Yeah wvu way overrated
really not worth it

Richmond, VA

#12 Sep 3, 2013
like Marshall played a national ranked team beat them they played mania ohio lets seewhats when they take on VA Tech later this month their going to get ass whipped and finish the month of September with 2-2 record which is what WVU WILL finish the month with. only difference is WVU is in hard conference by far. both teams will do good to get to bowl games so just shut up realize that both teams are out classed in their conferences.
Jim

Alexandria, VA

#13 Sep 3, 2013
Bulldog wrote:
Yeah wvu way overrated
"Overrated"???... They aren't even rated!
To be overrated one must first b rated!

Jimmy
Bill

Alexandria, VA

#14 Sep 3, 2013
really not worth it wrote:
like Marshall played a national ranked team beat them they played mania ohio lets seewhats when they take on VA Tech later this month their going to get ass whipped and finish the month of September with 2-2 record which is what WVU WILL finish the month with. only difference is WVU is in hard conference by far. both teams will do good to get to bowl games so just shut up realize that both teams are out classed in their conferences.
Wrong dummy, Herd is picked by many to win their division.... Mountasnerrs on the other hand are picked 8-9th n B-12 by most ... Duh
what

Alexandria, VA

#15 Sep 3, 2013
Really football guru? You know that Marshall is picked to win the east and play in the cusa championship game right? People come on here and spout off at the mouth and have no idea what they're talking about!
confused

Alexandria, VA

#16 Sep 3, 2013

Please learn how to use punctuation. You gave me a headache with your rambling sentences.
Jim

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Sep 3, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Really football guru? You know that Marshall is picked to win the east and play in the cusa championship game right? People come on here and spout off at the mouth and have no idea what they're talking about!
Agreed 100%
Jim

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Sep 3, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed 100%
Drink the Kool aid. They beat who? Oh yeah that national powerhouse Miami Ohio. They are going to be undefeated lmao. Marshall fans = stupidity. Big Jim.
yep

Madison, WV

#19 Sep 3, 2013
Marshall couldn't compete in the Big 12. Neither can WVU.

But Marshall would beat the piss out of William & Mary at home. If I cheered for WVU, I'd just be happy my team didn't lose to an FCS and shut up.
Jim

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Sep 4, 2013
Herd is ranked ahead of Queers in latest poll.

I rest my case!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife makes beefaroni for dinner.. Should I hit ... 1 hr chopped liver 6
MARSHALL claim To Fame isn't What YOU think HERD 1 hr Naoki 215
Anyone interested in a married man 4 hr kinkykitten 10
Charleston man dead in Huntington after being f... 4 hr mjjcpa 4
Indoor Walking Track ? 4 hr pville resident 1
Point man sentenced in heroin case 5 hr yrah right 11
Empowered Church 5 hr Observer 4
furgeson police officer 5 hr Observer 63
What happened on 19th street? 6 hr Shelly 23
Huntington Dating