First Prev
of 2
Next Last
know of her

Huntington, WV

#23 Jun 9, 2013
1. she is fake, 2. thinks she is hard but seen her get a** beat lol, 3. she will try to rip anyone off to get dope, 4. she lives close to Marcum Terrace but doesn't actually live there, she lived with her dad last I knew, 5. the tall white guy is probably her brother that you have seen her with, she's one of those "I only date black guys" kind of white girl, 6. she always lies about her age and always has since she was like 10 years old lol, 7. Advice to Kayla: Girl get your life together, you are not a child so grow up and get it together!!!
hmm

United States

#24 Jun 9, 2013
hoodwinked wrote:
She's strung out. She's wit some tall white guy. She actually has a job she works at Tuduors. I saw her yesterday cutting a dope boy's grass for a hit, buy the T. How times have changed. She used to sell dope now she does it.
What's the white guy look like??
my opinion

Faber, VA

#25 Jun 9, 2013
hoodwinked wrote:
She's strung out. She's wit some tall white guy. She actually has a job she works at Tuduors. I saw her yesterday cutting a dope boy's grass for a hit, buy the T. How times have changed. She used to sell dope now she does it.
Which Tudors?
h8sjunkies

Huntington, WV

#26 Dec 1, 2013
I hear she carries a gun. anyone know what kind?
lookingout4afrie nd

Altavista, VA

#27 Feb 9, 2014
Is her brother Timothy D. Harris?! If so what can you tell me about him?
godless amerikkka

United States

#28 Feb 10, 2014
Damn you people will give any info out on who ever....should change the name from topix to informant surplus...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims officially take over the UK 10 min Patriot world tr... 18
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 min Lahoozaher 4,194
Being a cashier at speedway 16 min bart 3
Baltimore Street drugs 19 min Timmy Holly 633
Is your wife hot 21 min Becker 4
America Held Hostage Day 123 33 min MarkJ- 3
Fat Patty's Gotten Bad (Aug '15) 43 min Sosad 43

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance